Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 7024
-
03-23-26 18:18 #6799Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks a lot, man, really appreciate it and if you make it up to Orlando, let me know and I will put you in touch with a good one here.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 14:52 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 107Dulce
I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 13:54 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 2154I've never been there yet but I have driven by enough times at shift changes or when girls are coming in. Most of them look pretty hot, and on two occasions, the girls going in were kind of Porky in size.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 13:36 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 326You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.
Originally Posted by Icardi
[View Original Post]
You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.
-
03-23-26 08:11 #6795Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 07:12 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 28Pussycat
How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.
Planning to visit.
-
03-22-26 20:20 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 107Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:59 #6792Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hope It's not too much to ask but which ones are the better ones to go to to get all the extras. Obviously I see the two that you listed as the "bottom of the barrel", but are there any better ones?
Originally Posted by WhosThirsty
[View Original Post]
I have the AMP scene on lock but don't know too much about the strip clubs in Tampa. I will be there Monday and Tuesday.
Thanks for any info.
-
03-22-26 10:53 #6791Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:55 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 107Class Act- Dulce
Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.
-
03-19-26 23:10 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 47Appreciate the recommendation. Thank you.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:30 #6788Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Vixens YS is known for extras during day shift
Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:02 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you very much. I appreciate the response and information, looking forward to testing them out.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 22:27 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 120Extras
If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
Originally Posted by FredZipple
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 20:46 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 47Recommendations
Hey everyone, I will be visiting the Tampa / St Pete area this weekend and looking for recommendations on afternoon fun particularl on Saturday. I have read previous and see that Atlantis comes recommended, but can anyone provide additional or recommendations for Atlantis or any other clubs with all the extra goods. Thanks all, always jealous seeing how good you have it in Florida.










Reply With Quote






