Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 30748
-
03-25-26 13:40 #29728Senior Member

Posts: 173Searching
Anyone seen this young lady. Info.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/204394585#.
-
03-25-26 00:27 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 237I wish I had as much confidence as her to put "that" on the internet.
Originally Posted by Sin420
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 07:39 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks
I appreciate the feedback. I normally try to get them to send a picture of them holding something or doing certain things with their hands (I. E peace sign) to verify a lot of them just send a pretaken pic from the ad or a professional looking pic. Still working out the kinks on how to get them to verify. I had one to verify a year ago and now I see her when she's in town.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 15:33 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 405No Pic and 3 pic
What's good my man!? Me, I keep it simple and stick to my rules. I don't see any providers that do not have a pic on their ad. I am ok with it being filtered but you have to have one. This is from experience. When the online services first became a thing, I would see the ones posting pics of their incredible bodies. When I got the the place and they opened the door, I was almost always disappointed. Not because they wasn't a 10 but rather, they were usually more like a 1 or 2. So I learned not to trust those ads.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
Then it was the 3 pic chicks. This is for mainly the same reason but also, 3 pics is very low effort and that's also what you usually get.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-23-26 14:49 #29724Senior Member

Posts: 48Monger takes
Adding my name to looking for glenwood latina feedback (always wanted to try but seems to sketch for my blood).
Also has anyone seen GiGi recently? Saw she was back but is using the same phots from like years ago.
-
03-23-26 10:13 #29723Senior Member

Posts: 62Verification
Just a few thoughts and questions. How do you all handle verification? I admit I can be a little stringent with it. But I definitely try to get a unique pic or a video call. But the majority of the provider don't or won't do it. I need some type of visual verification that the provider is somewhat close to the ad. Any thoughts? Also if anyone has info on the glenwood ave latinas that would be helpful. Non of them will verify they all send some stock looking pics. Any insight would be great.
-
03-23-26 09:37 #29722Senior Member

Posts: 345Good instinct. I communicated with her when she was going by Alexa last year in NJ, but a couple of reviews scared me off. "Chelsea" confirmed she is the same person when I texted with her just last week.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 09:26 #29721Senior Member

Posts: 80Really?
So you're telling me that Chelsea on eros - 22 yo, 5'0" 112 lbs with DDs is the same as that link for Alexa listed as 30 yo, 5'3" 120 lbs with C cups? The pics are completely different but they both list the same phone number. That would be enough to make me pass right there no matter what the reviews are.
-
03-22-26 10:58 #29720Senior Member

Posts: 345That's actually pretty low for an Eros provider, but I hear you. And her reviews don't justify that rate.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 08:08 #29719Senior Member

Posts: 805 roses for an hour? WTF? I must be waaaayy out of touch. There is no pussy on this planet I would pay that much for.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 07:35 #29718Senior Member

Posts: 129She looks really hot and nice but she wants deposit.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
Anyone see her?
-
03-21-26 17:01 #29717Senior Member

Posts: 345Texted her. No deposit that I can tell, but 5 roses for an hour. This is her:
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
https://sinsations.ch/profile/alexasinatra/
Reviews on the other site are mixed and latest one is a few years old.
-
03-21-26 16:00 #29716Senior Member

Posts: 129Info
Anyone see Chelsea from Eros she wants deposit?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4087613.htm
-
03-21-26 15:54 #29715Senior Member

Posts: 60I just dig the way, in her second escort alligator video, she just seems like she's desperate for you to see the toilet and random shit on the ground. No idea why it hits me so funny.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 10:47 #29714Regular Member

Posts: 5So you read that whole review and figured I didn't see her? That's crazy, and what's crazier is that we are still considering anything under $$$ talent. I've been doings this long enough to see the change in "talent" and it is at an all time low around here. I haven't even engaged in the hobby in the last year bc the providers have been trash and not really worth my time. The only one who I would still see today is Vicky and that's simply bc of the high energy level and non clock watching, but even then the dick breath makes me change my mind 9 times out of 10 and she is still charging $$ Hands down had this "buffalo" give me the best head I've ever had for longer and more enthusiastic than any other provider I have ever come across and figured I would share the experience but I do see that was a mistake my apologies dog it won't happen again. Be safe though dealing with them third of a prices.
Originally Posted by GotITin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



