Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 30747
-
03-21-26 03:03 #29712Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiki or jazzy
Anyone seen either of these 2?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/9198302283
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203936095
-
03-21-26 02:46 #29711Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see either of these 2?
-
03-20-26 22:10 #29710Senior Member

Posts: 120Katt
Never saw her but the last I heard she stiffed a guy on a deposit. As far as performance goes, past reviews under her old name reported she's non GFE but that was years ago. Maybe the poster below can add some details.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:32 #29709Senior Member

Posts: 129Stacey Banks
This afternoon I dreamt of Stacy Banks who is just passing through. When I got to her location, I was asked to take a photo of the exterior of the hotel. I did arrive early to scope it out and felt comfortable enough. After that, was given the room. The woman that greeted me is the one in the photos. She was less dolled up but is one of those women that look better w / o make-up. Just a stunner. She took her top off and, fucking wow, they were amazing.
She is careful (e. G. Verifying with exterior pic) so all was covered. QV was 1. 5. Absolutely worth it. Clean, no demons, nice conversation and sexy AF. Damned shame she is only passing through.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/743449642383
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/204068122
-
03-20-26 15:18 #29708Regular Member

Posts: 19These 2
The first link, Jess had been in my radar but I haven't jumped in yet.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
The 2nd link, Katt, I have seen years ago. 4-5 years maybe. She was dancing at a local club by the airport. Saw her ad and reached out. Told me where she'd be. Met her, had a few dances and wanted to take it further. We met up at her place afterwards and had a decent time. Repeated once on her next trip through town. Don't recall $ damage, and I'm sure it's changed from 4 years ago. May try again. But I'd recommend.
-
03-20-26 14:58 #29707Senior Member

Posts: 405My Spidey sense is tingling
What's good fellas! I do believe that we are being infiltrated as of late. Why on Earth would I run to this one? LOL! $250/ hr for a throat goat that doesn't do BBBJ. A huge 50% deposit and you don't know what else she provides and you can't ask because you'll get blocked. She is an Onlyfans girl who doesn't show her face but wants you to tell her your name, age, race and occupation. Also her cup size is listed as B and clearly they are much bigger than a B. Either LEO or a shitty provider trying to get some business. That $125 deposit must be paying off. LOL!
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-20-26 14:46 #29706Regular Member

Posts: 14Okay sure thing
Now if you couldn't get your "hands" on her before the how do you know she is all what you say she is. To be real there is plenty of other talent around here for a third of what this buffalo is wanting. Just saying.
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 13:46 #29705Senior Member

Posts: 129Info
Hey guys any info eros girls.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1063967.htm
https://tryst.link/escort/kattmonroe
-
03-20-26 11:49 #29704Senior Member

Posts: 275Hmm.
350 an hour for head and unsure about the rest. And she wants a 50% deposit for all visits. And she is not scheduled to be here according to her schedule.
Originally Posted by TeejaySuave
[View Original Post]
Something doesn't add up my brothers.
-
03-19-26 18:55 #29703Regular Member

Posts: 5The G. O. A. T of throats Miss Syren Fire
Run don't walk fellas bc this one is blessing us for one night only. Found this curvy goddess a few years ago but couldn't get my hands on her bc she operates out of new jersey. Communication is excellent, talent out of this world, and she is very sweet and hospitable as can be, so please be respectful and kind to her. Now when I say this, I mean this from the bottom of my soul, there isn't a provider around that could hold a match to her when it comes to that throat game. And if you think otherwise please let me know. Smells great and by no means is she a clock watcher, she will make you feel like y'all have all the time in the world. I didn't sample the other half of her although I imagine with all that ass back there the recoil is crazy. So if your a DT enthusiast such as myself she is exactly what you have been looking for, and if aren't, you will be after you see her.
https://tryst.link/escort/syren-fire
-
03-19-26 16:55 #29702Senior Member

Posts: 129Info
Anyone see Sahara Kira fox.
Porn star?
-
03-19-26 14:20 #29701Senior Member

Posts: 405Are you serious??
This post is hilarious! I'll talk about the ad later but I was curious to find out if you were a troll, provider or cop. I read through you 19 posts and am convinced that you are a provider. What's interesting is that your posts read like the ad of the girl that you "brag" about. Most of your posts are about the same girl that you know from Boston and most don't even have a link. The one's that do, are all dead links. Then the ad that you posted here, has a crazy pay scale. Never mind the $200/ qv but how it increases. Only plus $60 to go from qv to hhr, and then $220 to go to hr! Like what the hell! Seems weird.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMiller
[View Original Post]
Nice try.
-
03-19-26 09:48 #29700Senior Member

Posts: 79Candy
I used to see her regularly about 6 yrs ago. Most of those photos are at least that old but they were an accurate representation. She was always clean, polite, cool, and reasonably priced. She left the area for several years. Been back to Raleigh for a few months but I haven't been able to get together with her since she's been back. Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. If I'm able to see her soon, I'll report back. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:52 #29699Regular Member

Posts: 19Lyrafox
Just as I was looking for some sexy brown babes I seen on my regulars in town, I brag on her frequently. Fellas if you want the open star experience she is what you want too bad I'm going to miss her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203983428
-
03-18-26 18:29 #29698Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info on this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...581/9045911341








Reply With Quote





