Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 30797
-
03-23-26 09:37 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 353Good instinct. I communicated with her when she was going by Alexa last year in NJ, but a couple of reviews scared me off. "Chelsea" confirmed she is the same person when I texted with her just last week.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 09:26 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 80Really?
So you're telling me that Chelsea on eros - 22 yo, 5'0" 112 lbs with DDs is the same as that link for Alexa listed as 30 yo, 5'3" 120 lbs with C cups? The pics are completely different but they both list the same phone number. That would be enough to make me pass right there no matter what the reviews are.
-
03-22-26 10:58 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 353That's actually pretty low for an Eros provider, but I hear you. And her reviews don't justify that rate.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 08:08 #29729Senior Member

Posts: 805 roses for an hour? WTF? I must be waaaayy out of touch. There is no pussy on this planet I would pay that much for.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 07:35 #29728Senior Member

Posts: 130She looks really hot and nice but she wants deposit.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
Anyone see her?
-
03-21-26 17:01 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 353Texted her. No deposit that I can tell, but 5 roses for an hour. This is her:
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
https://sinsations.ch/profile/alexasinatra/
Reviews on the other site are mixed and latest one is a few years old.
-
03-21-26 16:00 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 130Info
Anyone see Chelsea from Eros she wants deposit?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4087613.htm
-
03-21-26 15:54 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 60I just dig the way, in her second escort alligator video, she just seems like she's desperate for you to see the toilet and random shit on the ground. No idea why it hits me so funny.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 10:47 #29724Regular Member

Posts: 5So you read that whole review and figured I didn't see her? That's crazy, and what's crazier is that we are still considering anything under $$$ talent. I've been doings this long enough to see the change in "talent" and it is at an all time low around here. I haven't even engaged in the hobby in the last year bc the providers have been trash and not really worth my time. The only one who I would still see today is Vicky and that's simply bc of the high energy level and non clock watching, but even then the dick breath makes me change my mind 9 times out of 10 and she is still charging $$ Hands down had this "buffalo" give me the best head I've ever had for longer and more enthusiastic than any other provider I have ever come across and figured I would share the experience but I do see that was a mistake my apologies dog it won't happen again. Be safe though dealing with them third of a prices.
Originally Posted by GotITin
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 10:32 #29723Regular Member

Posts: 5My bad fellas
My apologies fellas really thought I was looking out on this one. I get it, if the cost of service was out of anyones budget or bigger women isn't really yalls cup of tea, but honestly idk if it was because I spoke to her prior to coming down or what but that was not my experience. I got a BBJ with no deposit no screening no clock watching and great cmmunication. Over 30 min of non stop watching my dick disappear over and over, mind you there hasn't been a provider in the area that has been able to do this and has had all her fucking teeth. So no there was no infiltration I dead ass thought I was looking out but my bad won't happen again. With that being said I will be sure to keep my opinions to myself next time.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 03:03 #29722Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiki or jazzy
Anyone seen either of these 2?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...536/9198302283
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203936095
-
03-21-26 02:46 #29721Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone see either of these 2?
-
03-20-26 22:10 #29720Senior Member

Posts: 121Katt
Never saw her but the last I heard she stiffed a guy on a deposit. As far as performance goes, past reviews under her old name reported she's non GFE but that was years ago. Maybe the poster below can add some details.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:32 #29719Senior Member

Posts: 129Stacey Banks
This afternoon I dreamt of Stacy Banks who is just passing through. When I got to her location, I was asked to take a photo of the exterior of the hotel. I did arrive early to scope it out and felt comfortable enough. After that, was given the room. The woman that greeted me is the one in the photos. She was less dolled up but is one of those women that look better w / o make-up. Just a stunner. She took her top off and, fucking wow, they were amazing.
She is careful (e. G. Verifying with exterior pic) so all was covered. QV was 1. 5. Absolutely worth it. Clean, no demons, nice conversation and sexy AF. Damned shame she is only passing through.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/743449642383
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/204068122
-
03-20-26 15:18 #29718Regular Member

Posts: 19These 2
The first link, Jess had been in my radar but I haven't jumped in yet.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
The 2nd link, Katt, I have seen years ago. 4-5 years maybe. She was dancing at a local club by the airport. Saw her ad and reached out. Told me where she'd be. Met her, had a few dances and wanted to take it further. We met up at her place afterwards and had a decent time. Repeated once on her next trip through town. Don't recall $ damage, and I'm sure it's changed from 4 years ago. May try again. But I'd recommend.









Reply With Quote






