Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1530
-
03-21-26 09:20 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 70I was wondering when that void would be filled. Should be able to give them a try in the next couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Evian49
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 17:15 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 133Center Point
I noticed on STG that a new spa called "Sophia Massage" in Center Point has opened. This appears to be in the former location of.
"Full Hands" spa. Any information on this reopened spa??
-
03-17-26 19:41 #1468Regular Member

Posts: 12New place Blair's ferry
Hey I was driving along Blairsferry the other night close to Cedar and thought there was a new place at the end of the same building. Anyone been? Am I crazy?
-
03-13-26 14:11 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 411Agree
Stopped in Thursday, got Mendy. Shorter, newer, very blessed. Not much english, but got the job done. She has some unique muscles she uses, very erotic.
Originally Posted by PandorasKitty
[View Original Post]
Did not see anyone else.
-
03-04-26 15:47 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 44Footy Rooty in Cedar Rapids on 1st Ave
On the second leg of a long road trip for work. Originating in Wichita with the first leg to Omaha. Need places to have fun whilst I'm away. Determined to make it memorable. This place was recommended by the girls at a spot I use in Omaha when I go there. Apparently some of them rotate through both shops.
I headed in and saw Mandy (Chinese, early 30's, 5'3" 125, C cups, long dark hair, dark eyes) who I'd actually seen before. She told me an hour was $70. I ponied up and as we were headed to the room I saw another familiar face, Nini (Chinese, 27-28,5'3" 130, C cups, long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes) who I'd also seen before. At this point I'm thinking that I might like to parlay a couple of been there done that's into a fresh experience by tapping them both so I asked them if they'd double team me. They were game so I ponied up another house fee along with their tips ($180 each) for the top level service. Now it was a party.
We started undressing each other as soon as we got into the room. There was a little LFK and I tried getting them to kiss each other but they wouldn't go for it. No girl on girl action, just a straight double team. They had me lie face down to start a massage. It was a little rubbing with a lot of teasing. On the flip Nini started a BBBJ and I waved Mandy on to straddle my face. I licked her clit while I got my dick sucked. It was better than 69 because I could reach up and play with her tits while the oral festivities were underway.
Once I was ready to fuck Nini put a cover on me and Mandy scooted down to take my cock into her. She rode with aplomb while Nini fed me her tits. All the double stimulation led to a little quicker release than usual but that was ok because round two was still to come, so to speak.
They cleaned me up and started a light touch rub on my front side, playing with my nipples and balls. When I started to get hard again Mandy started a BBBJ. Once I was fully erect I got up and she put a new cover on. I bent Nini over for some standing doggy and let her have it. Mandy stood behind me, rubbing my back and ass as best she could while I was thrusting. She stopped her efforts when I kicked it into high gear. I pounded Nini but good and she took it well. I knew I wasn't going to cum again but it fell good to just fuck really hard. We both started to tire a bit so I called it at that point.
They gave me the hot towel treatment, helped me get dressed, walked me out, thanked me, hugs and kisses, yadda yadda yadda. I think doing a double feature with each of them individually would be better so I'd have more time and a chance to cum again but there is something to be said about the overstimulation of a* double team.
-
03-01-26 14:49 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 1292Cedar Rapids
Try this place. Footy Rooty, 1535 1st Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403, and provide a report too.
Originally Posted by BlzDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 08:04 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 32Traveling
Traveling from MN for the day. Would like to know location of this one or any other sure fire spots that are beyond L1 service, Seniors please PM. Thanks fellas.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 07:18 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 52Stopped by the new place last week. Coco and Emma are the two girls now. Drew coco. Left donation on the table and sat on the bed. She came in, saw it, asked if it was for her and I nodded yes. She took it and left to get supplies. No haggling. No new price. It was the old standard amount.
I know I've seen her before. There is too many cocos at these places. Not sure if she was here before or if I ran into her on my travels. She's not the best lay, but with all the posts lately about raising the price, it was nice to not need to reach into the pocket for more.
-
02-20-26 18:20 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 411I do like the new place, more open-ish, more corners, modern. Just change the sheets! I feel like going out and buying a box of baby changing pads to put down.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 17:30 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 196I haven't been there since they moved but it doesn't seem like a great setup due to their services offered.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 11:21 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 411Went in last week. No sheet change. Usual visit for me, but starting to get a bit more greedy on tip desired. Hate to say it, but I'm done. Really takes down the mood when you have to haggle. Besides, there was another story this week on the new about parlors. So don't want to be the guy on film coming out when media sets up for follow up.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:15 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 52I agree. If its a place that I know doesn't change the sheets (like footy), ill just start by sitting on the edge of the bed when they come in and bypass the massage.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 12:16 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 411New Rooty
Took the bus, dropped off near Rooty at new location.
Same 3 there as earlier in month.
Got same services as in past, but got a vibe that higher tips are desired.
So, my trips will be cut way back. I don't mind patronizing on regular basis.
And expect being loyal should be rewarded. Especially in businesses where.
Clientele is spotty.
Have to admit, the new place has more room, feels more open. But I always.
Get that weird feel when I go to leave, and the sheet / bedding, is just snuggled.
Up for the next person, and not changed. I'm mean, I'm now on and up.
Against what ever the prior person has on them. Or std / sti.
I mean, even a diaper changing pad at mid section, to be tossed would be a huge.
Step in keeping a bit more isolated. Maybe we should all bring our own to.
These places.
-
01-27-26 10:34 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 196Sounds like WH has had some change over recently. I believe they both have been here before but have now cycled back.
I visited Red in Marion recently. I picked 30 minutes, ok massage, standard finish but hinted at more. It wasn't someone I would pick for further activities and at this point won't be returning.
-
01-16-26 09:19 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 70Dropped in a few days ago to try the non-Lucy provider but there was no one else there.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






