Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1530
-
01-07-26 20:31 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 411Yep, now that y9 u mention it.
Originally Posted by MontyTck
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:49 #1454Regular Member

Posts: 7Is that the same Sophia that has been there before that humms during your massage?
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 11:51 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 411You saw the good ones. Sophia is toned, curvy. Mary / molly shorter if energetic fun.
Originally Posted by Wormzer93
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:26 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 52When I stopped in I only saw two. Sophia & Molly. Both 30's, decent looking, with big tits. Sophia changed into a sailor outfit with a tiny skirt. Incredibly hot. Was very tight. Will repeat. Any info on the 3rd girl?
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 11:18 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 411Nice clean place
Couple da6's ago I got into Rooty at new location on 1st Ave. Front door about 40' from main traffic. Whew.
3 girls there, all very nice. Lot of room in there. No price jump.
-
01-05-26 14:42 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 411THe only other gal I ever saw was sleeping, but woke up when I went in. She was older, 250 lbs-ish. So I hope there is another one.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 08:50 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 70I stopped in last week to sample a different provider but Lucy was the only one there so I left. I believe there is another girl working there.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 22:07 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 411Any insight on the 2nd lmt here? I just realized, 90% of AMPs on 1st Ave now. Makes my bus rides simpler, too cold to pedal.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 13:14 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 196Yeah, not really anything new but just hadn't shared in a bit and trying to keep the reports going haha.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:35 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 411I used to hit there often. Was good. Main gal been there long time now. I see her white suv out front all the time. Been a while since I saw 2nd gal there.
Originally Posted by SamSam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 12:07 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 196Well Health
My go to place recently in CR has been Well Health. They get some changeover in people and every provider is different but still my main spot.
-
12-22-25 09:26 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 70Good confirmation. I haven't had an opportunity to try another provider at this location.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:34 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 411Well, took the bus, then walked over. Got Lucy, same as described. Similar experience as Doc for the most part. Good massage, no tease until the flip. About same results as Doc. For as old as she is, the finish was bad. Won't return. She hinted at more but went with the std tip. There was an older Asian guy there roaming around, wonder if that is her mate. Might have to try Rooty again before end of month when they move to 1st Ave location.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:29 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 411Any new updates? A bit further out to bike, so want to make it worth it.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 10:55 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 196This story keeps getting more and more wild. I wonder how she knew what church to show up at.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





