Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 888 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13168

    Lilly

    Anybody seen her recently?

    I spoke to her via text the other day, and she seemed pretty ok, responsive at least.

    I RTFF, and there was an inquiry about her from a long time ago with only one response saying she's a thief, but that's all it said. No elaboration.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204634542

  2. #13167

    Anni

    Going to climb out on a limb here, and say there is no way THAT is only asking for $$$ in this market. If she is, I'm in deep financial dodo LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Anni $$$ with required 30% deposit which is a red flag.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9307432.htm

  3. #13166

    Anni

    Anni $$$ with required 30% deposit which is a red flag.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9307432.htm

  4. #13165

    Hoosegow

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in an Indiana Hoosegow. I believe she would get the prize for the most jail visits in the tri-state.
    That explains a lot, thanks very much. BTW, luv your explanation word choice!

  5. #13164

    Kandee Apple

    Last I heard she was in an Indiana Hoosegow. I believe she would get the prize for the most jail visits in the tri-state.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]

  6. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time I talked to her last year still has same number set up for next day then crickets.

  7. #13162

    Kandee Apple


  8. #13161
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Miya. She has been advertising for a bit now but I can't find anything on her. She is quick and coherent when answering text which is very unusual. Any info appreciated.
    I have been trying but the timing can never get lined up.

  9. #13160

  10. #13159

    Miya

    Does anyone know anything about Miya. She has been advertising for a bit now but I can't find anything on her. She is quick and coherent when answering text which is very unusual. Any info appreciated.

  11. #13158

    Nay Nay

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    She hides her belly well in her pics but performs like I big girl should and as her ads state. She is a good girl who clearly enjoys sex if you don't mind some weight.
    She posts often in Dayton. I've visited her half a dozen times. She is bigger, very open menu and isn't shy. Decent oral. For those that like Greek, there is no up charge for it. I've had fun with her in the past, when I've been in a pinch, I'll see if she is available. Beyond all that, she had a good personality with me.

  12. #13157
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one. She's advertised for a long time but never seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/203383835

    TIA.

    -SPRINGER.
    She hides her belly well in her pics but performs like I big girl should and as her ads state. She is a good girl who clearly enjoys sex if you don't mind some weight.

  13. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one. She's advertised for a long time but never seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/203383835

    TIA.

    -SPRINGER.
    Search Dayton escort section for "naynay".

    One positive review that I could find.

    Others stated unable to get a response and quite a bit larger than pictures.

  14. #13155

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone have any Intel on this one. She's advertised for a long time but never seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/203383835

    TIA.

    -SPRINGER.

  15. #13154

    She will be back soon

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Any one know how to reach her? Haven't seen.

    Her around for awhile.
    Strangely enough she reached out to me. Said she wants to come back in the near future.

    She has had a tough time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape