Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 888 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 13309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Pm me her number please!
    The number is in the ad if you follow the conversation.

    Or you just asking for the number?

  2. #13173

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Dr.

    Thanks.
    Pm me her number please!

  3. #13172

    I've got her number now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I got her number. Let me check with her to make sure I can give it out.
    Dr.

    Thanks.

  4. #13171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 264
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently?

    I spoke to her via text the other day, and she seemed pretty ok, responsive at least.

    I RTFF, and there was an inquiry about her from a long time ago with only one response saying she's a thief, but that's all it said. No elaboration.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204634542
    I heard to stay away from her.

  5. #13170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 264
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you are asking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/195263455
    I got her number. Let me check with her to make sure I can give it out.

  6. #13169
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Any one know how to reach her? Haven't seen.

    Her around for awhile.
    Is this the one you are asking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/195263455

  7. #13168

    Lilly

    Anybody seen her recently?

    I spoke to her via text the other day, and she seemed pretty ok, responsive at least.

    I RTFF, and there was an inquiry about her from a long time ago with only one response saying she's a thief, but that's all it said. No elaboration.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204634542

  8. #13167

    Anni

    Going to climb out on a limb here, and say there is no way THAT is only asking for $$$ in this market. If she is, I'm in deep financial dodo LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Anni $$$ with required 30% deposit which is a red flag.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9307432.htm

  9. #13166

    Anni

    Anni $$$ with required 30% deposit which is a red flag.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9307432.htm

  10. #13165

    Hoosegow

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in an Indiana Hoosegow. I believe she would get the prize for the most jail visits in the tri-state.
    That explains a lot, thanks very much. BTW, luv your explanation word choice!

  11. #13164

    Kandee Apple

    Last I heard she was in an Indiana Hoosegow. I believe she would get the prize for the most jail visits in the tri-state.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]

  12. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time I talked to her last year still has same number set up for next day then crickets.

  13. #13162

    Kandee Apple


  14. #13161
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Miya. She has been advertising for a bit now but I can't find anything on her. She is quick and coherent when answering text which is very unusual. Any info appreciated.
    I have been trying but the timing can never get lined up.

  15. #13160

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape