Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 826 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 12383
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    140 total, including house fee, for BJ daty and FS?
    I don't do daty, but yes 1. 4 for BBBJ and cfs. But I've been going there regularly for almost a year now. And I have a decent rapport with most the regular girls there and even the mamasan to an extent. Again YMMV.

  2. #11542
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.
    140 total, including house fee, for BJ daty and FS?

  3. #11541

    Where should I go?

    Want to make a visit somewhere, and am turning to the pros for guidance. I've been to Love twice, and the talent was great but was either rushed and cut short on time, or it just didn't live up to the hype. Looking for a 60 minute session so I can get a bit of an actual massage before full service. Looking for BBBJ, cfs, and whatever other perks they offer. Prefer petite women that are attractive, or at least thin and attractive. Looking to drop. 7 and 1. 5 for the session. Recommendations?

  4. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    Qing Qing (82nd and Powell) - Legit.

    Qi Qi (64th and Powell) - Less legit.
    I'm referring to Qing Qing.

  5. #11539

    Too Many Qs

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    It is legit only, but a very good massage at a great price.
    Qing Qing (82nd and Powell) - Legit.

    Qi Qi (64th and Powell) - Less legit.

  6. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    QQ on powell is legit only? I've done recon there but didn't stay.
    It is legit only, but a very good massage at a great price.

  7. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    The best rate I've gotten at Candy this year is 180 total for half hour. I get 160 and 170 total for half hour at most other shops.

    RESIST.
    I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.

  8. #11536

    Updates

    Any updates on these places in Hillsboro recently?

    Kaiyu.

    Newasian🌺.

  9. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I might've read your comment wrong. I never pay more than 160 for a hh at candy. 2. 6 is what I usually pay for hh of 4 hands.

    Edit to say YMMV. As always. Ive built rapport with this shop and another shop. I dont think my experiences will match everyone elses.
    The best rate I've gotten at Candy this year is 180 total for half hour. I get 160 and 170 total for half hour at most other shops.

    RESIST.

  10. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Pay 1 hr for 2 hh with 2 girls?
    I might've read your comment wrong. I never pay more than 160 for a hh at candy. 2. 6 is what I usually pay for hh of 4 hands.

    Edit to say YMMV. As always. I’ve built rapport with this shop and another shop. I don’t think my experiences will match everyone else’s.

  11. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Pay 1 hr for 2 hh with 2 girls?
    Essentially I paid 1 girl for hr and paid the other girl for hh. Whenever I've asked for 4 hands at candy I typically negotiate per girl not one number for both.

  12. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I've done a few 4 hands at candy. Typically I do for hh 2. 6. But I've done this thing a few times there where I pick one girl for full hr and get another for hh, once the first round is done the 2nd girl leaves and I get a solo round with the other. I shell out more for that tho.
    Pay 1 hr for 2 hh with 2 girls?

  13. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Where is K spa? Feel free to post or PM me. Thanks.
    Across from Hong Phat on 82nd.

  14. #11530
    I strolled leisurely around the RM Street area for a while, then headed over to Milton in East Meridian.

    She was a petite woman with a pretty face and a figure that was exquisitely shapely and alluring. She was quite pleasant—likely somewhere between 30 and her early 40's—and this wasn't my first time visiting the establishment. She introduced herself as Monica; she is Taiwanese. She dropped several subtle hints indicating that additional services were available for an extra fee—patting my backside as I entered, dressing in very revealing attire, and speaking in a distinctly seductive tone. She began by gently stroking my spine; the back massage was quite good. Then she moved on to my legs, delivering a touch that felt unintentionally (or perhaps intentionally) teasing. I responded very positively, so she proceeded to give me a very lengthy lower-body massage—an experience filled with pure sensual pleasure. It was incredibly relaxing—almost reaching the caliber of Leeza. She asked me to turn over, then continued to rub her body up and down against mine, allowing me to enjoy her physical form however I pleased—and naturally, I didn't hesitate for a moment to seize this opportunity for unbridled indulgence. I slipped the tip I had prepared into her hand.

    I was fully erect; the intentions swirling through my mind were now patently obvious. She took the initiative to lift her top, inviting me to place my hands upon her breasts.

    I had a wonderful time. The highlight was when she licked my balls—it had been ages since I'd felt such intense pleasure. Guys, have fun out there at the "Flower Spa & Massage," and stay safe. Finally, she cleaned me up, and I got dressed again. Once more, guys: have fun and stay safe. On my way out, I caught a glimpse of another girl from behind—I'll have to come back next time to give her a try. She, too, appeared to be a petite woman.

  15. #11529

    Pink has left the building

    The AMP at Kelly /122nd (just north of Powell) is gone.

    Same thing for the AMP on 182nd, a little north of Division. That was the one where you parked in the back and walked downstairs.

    On to the next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape