Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 12388
-
03-20-26 15:30 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 97No I don't discuss rates or anything with mamasan. But I did mention earlier that I'm a somewhat regular there, I've gone there more times than I'd like to admit. So I always let her know when I'm coming and who I want to see, as well as request the room with the bed LOL. Idk if that gets me a better rate but as always YMMV. 1. 4 is a recent thing for me, I used to pay more but the last 10 times I've been there they were okay with 1. 4.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 14:53 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 36Blonde Asians
Do we currently have any blonde Asians in the rotations?
-
03-20-26 12:49 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 636Candy
Do you negotiate or just hand them 1. 8? If you negotiate have you ever turned to walk when they refuse less?
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 12:04 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 371I've never gotten below 1. 8 or the hh. What do you mean by text the mamasan? You just ask her for 1. 4? I haven't been recently because it seemed 2. 0 hh was the new norm.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
Anyways, went to Love and can confirm Miki. She also gives a good hard massage if requested. Wendy / Heidi is gone already.
-
03-19-26 20:15 #11544Regular Member

Posts: 9East side has many options
Momo at Candy I'd recommend. Bolt ons and pasties depending on how she's feeling that day.
Originally Posted by Dubduuuude
[View Original Post]
If Shelly is still at Beauty, she delivers a pretty lively massage that might be up in your alley.
Both fuck like jack rabbits, stay safe.
-
03-19-26 01:22 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 97I don't do daty, but yes 1. 4 for BBBJ and cfs. But I've been going there regularly for almost a year now. And I have a decent rapport with most the regular girls there and even the mamasan to an extent. Again YMMV.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 00:06 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 2036140 total, including house fee, for BJ daty and FS?
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 23:59 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 32Where should I go?
Want to make a visit somewhere, and am turning to the pros for guidance. I've been to Love twice, and the talent was great but was either rushed and cut short on time, or it just didn't live up to the hype. Looking for a 60 minute session so I can get a bit of an actual massage before full service. Looking for BBBJ, cfs, and whatever other perks they offer. Prefer petite women that are attractive, or at least thin and attractive. Looking to drop. 7 and 1. 5 for the session. Recommendations?
-
03-18-26 22:19 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 284I'm referring to Qing Qing.
Originally Posted by RayKurin
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:44 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 68Too Many Qs
Qing Qing (82nd and Powell) - Legit.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
Qi Qi (64th and Powell) - Less legit.
-
03-18-26 20:00 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 284It is legit only, but a very good massage at a great price.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 19:49 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 97I've gone there maybe 8 ish times this calendar year. Gotten 140 hh everytime. But I do text mamasan everytime I head over.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 18:55 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 73Updates
Any updates on these places in Hillsboro recently?
Kaiyu.
Newasian🌺.
-
03-18-26 18:46 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 2036The best rate I've gotten at Candy this year is 180 total for half hour. I get 160 and 170 total for half hour at most other shops.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
RESIST.
-
03-18-26 18:37 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 97I might've read your comment wrong. I never pay more than 160 for a hh at candy. 2. 6 is what I usually pay for hh of 4 hands.
Originally Posted by Ebech
[View Original Post]
Edit to say YMMV. As always. I’ve built rapport with this shop and another shop. I don’t think my experiences will match everyone else’s.










Reply With Quote






