Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18651
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17106
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Isabella and Jiajia, Two Names, One Unforgettable Hour

    Called ahead to book Isabella at Infinity after seeing all the hype around her, and she absolutely lived up to it. Honestly, she far exceeded expectations. Total standout.

    When I arrived, Isabella greeted me at the door and guided me inside. She looks mid-20's and is effortlessly attractive. Beautiful face, great proportions, and a confident presence that immediately stands out. Clear skin, soft features, and a look that makes a strong first impression. The kind of "total package" where once I saw her, I already knew I made the right call booking her.

    She had me wait briefly in the back, where I caught the lingering scent of what seemed like freshly finished Chinese food. It gave the place a lived-in, almost homey feel, like a Cozy escape tucked away in the heart of the Desert.

    After a short wait, she came back to get me and brought me into the room. I joked that it was time for her to be my "one-hour spa wife," and she just smiled like she knew exactly how the session was going to go. We started with a light massage that was genuinely relaxing, the kind that eases you in before the tone starts to shift. It didn't take long before things turned playful, like the warm-up act quietly handing things off to the main event.

    Once I made my intentions clear, she immediately matched the energy. She pulled me in close, and the kissing alone could've carried the session. Soft lips, slow pacing, and just enough intensity to make you forget everything else. She has that rare ability to make it feel both intimate and controlled at the same time.

    Lots of drool and slurpy sounds and, oh my, the view of her pretty face working its magic on me. Stellar.

    Someone else mentioned she's got a Maxim covergirl face. I couldn't agree more.

    10 out of 10. Simply stunning.

    Within minutes, the teasing gave way to something more deliberate, and just like that, the session shifted gears and the real fun began.

    Isabella was clearly eager to showcase her oral skills, and she sucked me like a porn star for 10+ minutes. I never orgasm from just oral but Isabella had me 95% of the way there. She had excellent suction and hand and tongue action. As some others have said, she also loves mirror play and had a fabulous technique giving me the visual of her swallowing my cock while making bedroom eyes at me in the mirror. It was a surreal experience. 15 minutes into the hour, I was 30 seconds from exploding.

    Suddenly, I hear the door open and a gorgeous beauty says to me "you want help baby?" I pull my cock out from Isabella's horny little mouth and there's another beautiful woman standing there, caressing my thighs. She says she's Jiajia and they both proceed to describe the myriad of carnal pleasures that they will treat me to for an extra donation.

    She made quite the powerful entrance and immediately started sucking my cock once she entered, giving a killer, euphoric BBBJ while asking me "can I join?" (while she had my cock deep in my mouth.) Before I could even process what was happening, she had already made her case. No sales pitch needed. I was sold before I even had a chance to respond. These Infinity girls really have that "asian persuasion".

    It was like getting a "free" Costco sample and once you realized how good the product was, you just immediately grab a box and place it in your cart without any hesitation, no questions asked.

    Well how the hell was I supposed to say no to that? How could I possibly say no to the best free Costco sample BBBJ I ever had in my life? At this point, I knew this was no longer a one-woman show. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Some offers are designed to be accepted.

    So, I continue diving down on Isabella while she rubs her exquisite breasts around my back and starts jerking me from below. I am then summoned to lie on the table and relax while Isabella gives me a BBBJ and Jiajia is sitting on my face. Isabella's BBBJ skills are unparalleled. She sucked the soul out of me and was truly top notch. Very pleasurable and I felt that I just entered into monger heaven. Meanwhile, Jiajia's giving me the "oh fuck yes baby" while I'm tongue lashing her clit and she's fingering my nipples.

    They speak Chinese amongst themselves and swap around and now Jiajia is playing snake charming sword swallower and Isabella is grinding her clit on my mouth while I grab a handful of Isabella's huge tits. Those are some of the best melons I have ever squeezed.

    She straps on a cover and starts riding me RCG which feels good but it's not the best position for max sensation. So I tell her to switch her position a little, and she spins around and goes full hardcore ACG and she's slapping that ass down on me thwack thwack thwack and I know they can hear it all down the hall. She's got a fabulous ass and watching her slide on my pole in the mirror was awesome.

    Swap around again with a new cover and I start fucking Isabella in standing MISH with me off the side of the table and she stretched herself out under me and Jiajia is doing her best Hustler porno magazine centerfold spread next to us, fingering her pussy and talking dirty. I start banging hard on Isabella (at her request) and she's squeezing me a bit and I reach over and rub Jiajia's very wet clit. Isabella had me take command on top and MISH was fantastic with her. She's so fucking beautiful and her soft thighs against my side and her wobbling breasts as I pushed into her as well as her incredible, open-mouthed sexy face had me going wild.

    For 20 minutes, I had been doing everything I could not to cum. Now, I was helpless. The feeling of the gentle wave and quivers inside Isabella was simply too much for me to resist and as her soft black hair hung down into my face, I surged and shot deep inside her. We did a quick cleanup since the hour was up, exchanged some final passionate kisses and I was on my way.

    Isabella is truly one of the special women out there. Absolutely amazing talent and a gorgeous, intelligent, sexy, fun woman. Jiajia is equally fabulous.

    a gave me a huge DFK and said "Thank you, baby. You're superman. I love to fuck you. " and she headed out of the room (to undoubtedly tell the next guy he's superman.). Just watching Jiajia walk is enough to get you hard. What a fuckin' body that woman has! Isabella handled clean-up duties and got the room tidy for the next lucky contestant. A few more kisses as I got dressed and I was on my way.

    In my opinion, the three-way experience can be way over-hyped and often not as pleasurable as you might think but Isabella and Jiajia were fantastic and had me hyper stimulated the entire time. I was very happy that I lasted nearly 35 minutes to enjoy all those endorphins. I'll remember this session for a very long time.

  2. #17105
    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Is it really the Big 3 if 2 of them are closed?

    And can we call it something other than the Big 3? Every time I see that I am reminded of my 2005 Chevy Impala that I bought at auction for 800 bucks. Something broke every week on that box of shit LOL.
    Cozy wasn't even in the running for that. Big 3 would be Infinity, K Spa in the same strip mall and Lucky Spa. Girls rotate between those spas.

  3. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmb41  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the game for a while now but have recently been getting the urge to partake again. Last time I did it was when spring was still around right before everything got shut down.

    What's the best places to go in the east valley now? I am also looking for just level 2. What should I expect to tip for that? 100-120?

    Thanks.
    You can try either Eastern Spa / Dream Foot Spa at Rural and Ray (southwest corner). Sunrise is also an option (about a quarter mile north of Chandler on Alma School).

  4. #17103

    Infinity Massage Spa (Glendale)

    I got a text from my dear MMS last night that a new girl is at Infinity Spa today. I had some free time so I went there after lunch. I was greeted by this beautiful 5'3" mid to late twenty something girl. Very trim and sexy. Anyway, I greet her and I ask her name. She say's Jiajia.

    Once we are in the room, she immediately starts kissing me and told me "MMS told me about you and make sure take care of you. " I said "Thank you. ".

    Anyway, she steps out of the room to get her supplies and I get excited waiting and anticipating what love skills she may posses. I lay face down on the massage table and she steps back into the room. She starts with nice massage on my shoulders and works her hands down my lower back. Feels really good. About 15 min. Into this relaxing massage, she starts grazing the ball sacks and light touching my ass crack. Junior get's excited. I told her let's playtime. She strips down and I was taken back by her sexy trim body. We start DFK and I was reaching down to feel her kitty. It was smooth and I can start to feel the wetness from my finger. That excited me more. She grabbed Junior and started BBBJ on me while laying on the massage table. I grabbed her by the arm to make her turn so I can dine in on her pussy. We 69 for awhile. She tasted good.

    She said she want's to fuck so she put on the raincoat and I began standing MISH. Felt good. Her pussy was still tight. Pounded her for about 5 min. Then pulled out to finish Doggy style. I exploded into the raincoat. She cleaned me up. I was exhausted. I lay on table for 5 min. To catch my breath. She cleans me up and I give her a well deserved tip. I asked her how long she will be here and she said not sure. I said hopefully you stay awhile. I told her I would come to visit her again.

  5. #17102
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    We have definitely entered a new era. It's the era of the big 3 now! Infinity, Cozy, and Desert have become the new yardstick of quality for AMPs.
    Is it really the Big 3 if 2 of them are closed?

    And can we call it something other than the Big 3? Every time I see that I am reminded of my 2005 Chevy Impala that I bought at auction for 800 bucks. Something broke every week on that box of shit LOL.

  6. #17101

    40 thai

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigIndin  [View Original Post]
    I went a few years ago and nothing, not even a tease. I may need to go back and try again. I'm a sucker for an excellent massage and L1 without asking.
    I went back since asking. Got a linebacker, door cracked open for the flip. All legit now.

  7. #17100

    Perfume at Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Red8 SPA to see my old friend, and little did I know I was about to meet someone who was going to change my life forever. Meggie is a tall spinner with DDs MM and has a sweet scent of high-end perfume. Her figure and face resemble Asian models from Victoria's Secret. She always has a smile on her face and is willing to oblige to anything I command. Momo was busy at the time, so I opted for 30 minutes with her instead. The first 15 minutes was a licensed quality massage, following teasing with her massive tits and tongue. She hit all of my sensitive spots and TUMA. On the flip, she stripped off, beginning to DFK and working her way down to junior. I almost came at the point, so I told her to hold up and get to the main course. She smiled and put the hat on, riding me in CG. After a few minutes, I begin to pound hard in standing MISH, K9, and lazy K9. She was really vocal and could take a hard pounding, unlike other places that would get up after 5 minutes and let you jack off yourself. After I finished in the bag, she cleaned me up with a towel and helped me get dressed. I left happy and will return again. Total damage is $$.
    Yeah, when I visited Momo over the weekend she had on some killer perfume too. I could smell it all the rest of the day.

  8. #17099

    Crystal at Gold Panda

    Was in the area so I went in to Gold Panda and got a chance to see Crystal. She was exactly as others have described her. Hot MILF type with amazing D's. It was my first time have a table shower and it was great. In the room she gave me a mid massage, then we partook in the fun. BBBJ, and tried a few positions before I asked for CIM and she happily complied. She definitely makes sure you have a good time. Only down side for me was she talked the entire time, non stop, unless her mouth was filled. She seemed goofy and was joking about stuff but then she was talking to me about her taking care of past clients that had just gotten out of jail and anything and everything else, I was able to tune her out tho and I did enjoy my time with her.

  9. #17098
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    If you're on the west side, go see Dream at Lucky Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAttack1  [View Original Post]
    So far it looks like dream and momo are worth trying. Glad to see things are getting back to where it was. What a time to be on the west side of the valley LOL.
    You are right on the money. Momo is fantastic and absolutely worth trying. Especially if you are on the East side.

    If you are on the West side, check out Dream at Lucky spa. She's in a class all her own. Truly an extraordinary woman. Her service is second to none, especially if you are generous. Same goes for Isabella at Infinity. These women are all cream of the crop providers. Dream is that top-tier Fogo De Chao steakhouse experience. And so is Isabella.

    Us Arizona mongers should feel very lucky with the amount of exceptional talent available to us right now at (Lucky spa, Infinity, and Red 8).

    I haven't seen this much good talent in town since the Big 6 days. It almost makes me feel like we are back in the glory days of the Phoenix mongering scene.

    What a time to be alive!

  10. #17097
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Momo and Maggie at Red 8 are winners!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    If you're super cool and nice to them and treat them with respect I'm pretty sure they'll do pretty much anything for you. Just remember it never hurts to ask and be ready with a nice tip.
    Go see Momo and Maggie at Red 8. They are both wonderful talents with exceptional beauty and skill. Treat them well and they will treat you well.

    You won't be disappointed.

  11. #17096

    Advice

    Been away from the game for a while now but have recently been getting the urge to partake again. Last time I did it was when spring was still around right before everything got shut down.

    What's the best places to go in the east valley now? I am also looking for just level 2. What should I expect to tip for that? 100-120?

    Thanks.

  12. #17095
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    We have definitely entered a new era. It's the era of the big 3 now! Infinity, Cozy, and Desert have become the new yardstick of quality for AMPs.

    All other AZ spas are judged based on how they compare to these 3 places, at least for me.

    Lulu / Lucky used to be one of my ATFs as well back when she was still working at Spring / Top / LH. It's too bad she hasn't been back for awhile. Last I heard, she was working in another state.

    However, I believe Dream at Lucky Spa right now is currently better than Lulu. From both a looks and service perspective. The only downside is Dream doesn't offer Greek. But I think in every other area, she's better than Lulu. Or at least matches her skill. But YMMV.
    I kind of figured she would be long gone by now. She was my ATF. So far it looks like dream and momo are worth trying. Glad to see things are getting back to where it was. What a time to be on the west side of the valley LOL.

  13. #17094
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Looking for a ice massage / foot reflexolgy with happy

    Would like to find a nice massage / foot reflexology with L1 in the East Valley.

    I am lying low profile from all the busts here lately.

    Thanks.

  14. #17093
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerMan  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I'm considering coming down to the ren faire this weekend and would like to stop by on my way home. But I'd be sweaty and dusty by then. I would love to have a table shower as an appetizer. Do they happen to join you in the shower and help soap you up?
    If you're super cool and nice to them and treat them with respect I'm pretty sure they'll do pretty much anything for you. Just remember it never hurts to ask and be ready with a nice tip.

  15. #17092

    Red8

    So I stopped by Red8 today to see my good friend, Momo. I was greeted inside by Momo like a long lost lover. I'm glad she's back in Mesa. I saw her a couple times in Tucson but it's nice to have her back. She introduced me to Maggie and then Maggie and I went off for the hour massage.

    Maggie is a super cute girl probably mid to upper 20's and probably about 5'5" tall. Super cute with a very nice natural body. Long black hair and a beautiful face. Tiny beautiful ass and very nice natural C cups. She followed Momo's lead and I immediately took a liking to her. In the room it felt very natural to be with her. I was immediately aroused. I was really liking Maggie so I wanted to take my time. I did some DATY and I tell you she's got a cute tiny little pussy. All of her parts are nice and pretty. The BBBJ was very nice and not rushed. She got on top of me for a little bit of body contact and a little P2 P sliding after some time of this. I wanted more so we covered up and I went inside. I picked up some of those Chinese condoms the 001's. They are so thin it felt almost like nothing was there. I went through a couple different positions with her, but I didn't get crazy. I kept it pretty vanilla and just really enjoyed my time with her.

    She really is a sweet girl so please be nice to her.

    Don't hesitate getting over there before the crowd finds out about this new spa. It was dead today, and I had to place all to myself, which surprised me quite a bit, considering the talent.

    Momo really cares and wants you to have a good time.

    Tip heavy and don't be a dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape