Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 18651
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17091
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    They do have a shower but no table shower.
    Damn. I'm considering coming down to the ren faire this weekend and would like to stop by on my way home. But I'd be sweaty and dusty by then. I would love to have a table shower as an appetizer. Do they happen to join you in the shower and help soap you up?

  2. #17090
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    No table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerMan  [View Original Post]
    Do they happen to have a table shower?
    They do have a shower but no table shower.

  3. #17089

    40 Thai, I'll give it a try

    Quote Originally Posted by Altctrlme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 40 Thai lately? Went last year and it was L1, planning to return soon for a massage, any updated info is greatly appreciated.
    I went a few years ago and nothing, not even a tease. I may need to go back and try again. I'm a sucker for an excellent massage and L1 without asking.

  4. #17088
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    NW corner of Sossoman and main St

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFireWeeMake  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place.
    75 X6 E. Main St NW corner plaza.

  5. #17087

    Table shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Momo to get the details about the new girl and the address. Since this is a new store they don't have a Google account set up or any accounts online yet. I set up an appointment for mid morning and when I walked in both girls were free. After a little hugging and kissing from Momo Maggie grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was wearing some yoga pants with a white tight top showing off her body. When we got in the room we immediately started a make out and grope session. She was going to step out to get her supplies and I told her no need and handed her the tip and condom I brought. She gave me a big smile and started kissing me again and taking off my clothes. She dropped down to pull off my shorts and immediately started with an amazing BBBJ. The whole time she was looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. She uses the right amount of hand action. Her skills are on point. I pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the table and buried my face in her clean shaved pussy. She is very Vocal letting me know what she liked and it didn't take long and she was grinding on my face. OMG this was so hot. She pulled my head in deeper and was grinding my tongue and face until she had an orgasm. My face was covered in her juices and she pulled me up and started DFK cleaning up my face. I grabbed the condom and she put it on and we started in missionary with her legs wrapped around me making out. Pulling me in deeper with each stroke. I was close to finishing but I had to try her in more positions. I had her flip over for some K-9 which is just as amazing. She doesn't just sit there as you do all the work she would push back with each stroke. I was getting a little tired and she could sense it so she started doing all the work pushing back into me and grinding. After I caught my breath I had her lay on her back for some standing missionary. She spread her legs and lifted them in the air. I slowly put it in and grabbed her ankles and started with deep strokes and she reached down and started rubbing her clit. Watching her play with herself while I was pounding her was all it took and I blew in the bag. She pulled me up again and started making out with me again. If I was 10 years younger I would've tried for a second pop. When Maggie stepped out to get the towel Momo came in and they both cleaned me up. If you're into GFE Maggie is for you. I would even say for me she was PSE as well.

    Guys get in there before they start getting busy. Not one Monger walked in while I was there. I can tell you Momo and Maggie are some of the best providers in Phoenix.

    They are on the northwest corner of main and Sossoman 7 xx6 E Main Street #6.
    Do they happen to have a table shower?

  6. #17086

    I can't seem to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Red8 SPA to see my old friend, and little did I know I was about to meet someone who was going to change my life forever. Meggie is a tall spinner with DDs MM and has a sweet scent of high-end perfume. Her figure and face resemble Asian models from Victoria's Secret. She always has a smile on her face and is willing to oblige to anything I command. Momo was busy at the time, so I opted for 30 minutes with her instead. The first 15 minutes was a licensed quality massage, following teasing with her massive tits and tongue. She hit all of my sensitive spots and TUMA. On the flip, she stripped off, beginning to DFK and working her way down to junior. I almost came at the point, so I told her to hold up and get to the main course. She smiled and put the hat on, riding me in CG. After a few minutes, I begin to pound hard in standing MISH, K9, and lazy K9. She was really vocal and could take a hard pounding, unlike other places that would get up after 5 minutes and let you jack off yourself. After I finished in the bag, she cleaned me up with a towel and helped me get dressed. I left happy and will return again. Total damage is $$.
    Where is this place.

  7. #17085
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Maggie at Red 8 massage

    Reached out to Momo to get the details about the new girl and the address. Since this is a new store they don't have a Google account set up or any accounts online yet. I set up an appointment for mid morning and when I walked in both girls were free. After a little hugging and kissing from Momo Maggie grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was wearing some yoga pants with a white tight top showing off her body. When we got in the room we immediately started a make out and grope session. She was going to step out to get her supplies and I told her no need and handed her the tip and condom I brought. She gave me a big smile and started kissing me again and taking off my clothes. She dropped down to pull off my shorts and immediately started with an amazing BBBJ. The whole time she was looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. She uses the right amount of hand action. Her skills are on point. I pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the table and buried my face in her clean shaved pussy. She is very Vocal letting me know what she liked and it didn't take long and she was grinding on my face. OMG this was so hot. She pulled my head in deeper and was grinding my tongue and face until she had an orgasm. My face was covered in her juices and she pulled me up and started DFK cleaning up my face. I grabbed the condom and she put it on and we started in missionary with her legs wrapped around me making out. Pulling me in deeper with each stroke. I was close to finishing but I had to try her in more positions. I had her flip over for some K-9 which is just as amazing. She doesn't just sit there as you do all the work she would push back with each stroke. I was getting a little tired and she could sense it so she started doing all the work pushing back into me and grinding. After I caught my breath I had her lay on her back for some standing missionary. She spread her legs and lifted them in the air. I slowly put it in and grabbed her ankles and started with deep strokes and she reached down and started rubbing her clit. Watching her play with herself while I was pounding her was all it took and I blew in the bag. She pulled me up again and started making out with me again. If I was 10 years younger I would've tried for a second pop. When Maggie stepped out to get the towel Momo came in and they both cleaned me up. If you're into GFE Maggie is for you. I would even say for me she was PSE as well.

    Guys get in there before they start getting busy. Not one Monger walked in while I was there. I can tell you Momo and Maggie are some of the best providers in Phoenix.

    They are on the northwest corner of main and Sossoman 7 xx6 E Main Street #6.

  8. #17084

    Wonder foot spa

    I'm in the east valley and this is usually one of my old faithful spots. Stopped in and it looked like it changed hands, the girls were all in scrubs and I drew the oldest looking one. She was fit, didn't look bad. She gave a great firm massage and paid a lot of attention to my ass and boys from behind. I like a lot of teasing to build up the fun, on the flip she motioned and I agreed, she had great technique and I will keep returning and see if the younger 2 are at the same level.

  9. #17083
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    You can't go wrong with Momo or Maggie at Red 8 massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SapnUpuaS  [View Original Post]
    Been on the sideline for a bit since the collapse of the big 6, some places caught my interest but the trending provider would also leave town before I had the chance to try it out.

    With the new big 3 and potential of Lucky turning it from the Big 3 to the fantastic 4, seing some traction for Red 8 so we might even have a Fab 5 on our hands!

    who has the best ass of them or which one has a decent ass but the service makes up for the rest? K9 is my go to and I don't want someone with such a long back that you can't even tell you're hitting it from behind.
    Momo has an incredible tight toned body and Maggie has a perfect body as well.

  10. #17082

    Who has the best?

    Been on the sideline for a bit since the collapse of the big 6, some places caught my interest but the trending provider would also leave town before I had the chance to try it out.

    With the new big 3 and potential of Lucky turning it from the Big 3 to the fantastic 4, seing some traction for Red 8 so we might even have a Fab 5 on our hands!

    who has the best ass of them or which one has a decent ass but the service makes up for the rest? K9 is my go to and I don't want someone with such a long back that you can't even tell you're hitting it from behind.

  11. #17081

    My new ATF Meggie at Red8 SPA

    I stopped by Red8 SPA to see my old friend, and little did I know I was about to meet someone who was going to change my life forever. Meggie is a tall spinner with DDs MM and has a sweet scent of high-end perfume. Her figure and face resemble Asian models from Victoria's Secret. She always has a smile on her face and is willing to oblige to anything I command. Momo was busy at the time, so I opted for 30 minutes with her instead. The first 15 minutes was a licensed quality massage, following teasing with her massive tits and tongue. She hit all of my sensitive spots and TUMA. On the flip, she stripped off, beginning to DFK and working her way down to junior. I almost came at the point, so I told her to hold up and get to the main course. She smiled and put the hat on, riding me in CG. After a few minutes, I begin to pound hard in standing MISH, K9, and lazy K9. She was really vocal and could take a hard pounding, unlike other places that would get up after 5 minutes and let you jack off yourself. After I finished in the bag, she cleaned me up with a towel and helped me get dressed. I left happy and will return again. Total damage is $$.

  12. #17080
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Go see Dream at Lucky Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAttack1  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the reviews lately makes me want to dip back in the MP game. Maybe we're in the new era from the Big 6? Guess I got something to put my tax money to use LOL.

    Speaking of the big 6, does anyone know if Lulu / Lucky from top spa is still around? Or has she been long gone.
    We have definitely entered a new era. It's the era of the big 3 now! Infinity, Cozy, and Desert have become the new yardstick of quality for AMPs.

    All other AZ spas are judged based on how they compare to these 3 places, at least for me.

    Lulu / Lucky used to be one of my ATFs as well back when she was still working at Spring / Top / LH. It's too bad she hasn't been back for awhile. Last I heard, she was working in another state.

    However, I believe Dream at Lucky Spa right now is currently better than Lulu. From both a looks and service perspective. The only downside is Dream doesn't offer Greek. But I think in every other area, she's better than Lulu. Or at least matches her skill. But YMMV.

  13. #17079
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Lily is awesome. Your review is spot-on for Lily, this is a fantastic example of how Lily goes out of her way to make each and every customer happy. I think I've read over 1000 reviews on the Phoenix board, and have never seen a bad review for Lily. Because she's a rockstar.

    The "smokeshow asian" you were referring to is the new girl at Lucky Spa, her name is Eileen, I got a chance to meet her yesterday while visiting Dream. She's got a pair of gorgeous natural D's and just like Lily she's got a do-whatever-it-takes to make you happy attitude. Plus she's easy on the eyes and just an absolute hottie.

    So Lucky currently has Dream, Eileen, and Lily. In my opinion, all 3 of these girls are "big 3" caliber (Infinity/Cozy/Desert). Not only are these girls beautiful, but they've also got great service.

    If Lucky spa can keep finding quality talent like this, I think it can easily become a big 3 contender. This place is definitely worth checking out.
    Seeing the reviews lately makes me want to dip back in the MP game. Maybe we're in the new era from the Big 6? Guess I got something to put my tax money to use LOL.

    Speaking of the big 6, does anyone know if Lulu / Lucky from top spa is still around? Or has she been long gone.

  14. #17078
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Lucky Spa is quickly becoming a big 3 contender.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    So thought I'd check out Dream based on a recent post by TimTheEx because I have not heard of her nor heard of this spa! Nice place right on the corner, super clean inside and seemed new. Greeted by a smokeshow Asian and I'm so sorry I did not get her name, that is not like me. She was buttoned up like a manager, but young and hot. Damn! She gives me to Lily who is right behind her and all smiles...this girl is petite, hot, a little older, super straight teeth.

    She throws me in a room and it's right around lunchtime so I can smell them cooking in the back. I joke that they need to feed me and Lily starts joking right back. She is super fun and flirty and has a great personality. I asked about Dream but she said she was busy...I didn't care about that one bit because Lily is hot and fun.

    ...When she stopped quaking I still had Jr in her, so I pumped really slow and DEEP. It made her sit up and look at me and her eyes POPPED. Hahaha! Super wet, so fun...flipped her to DS and had to pound that creamy tight little ass. She can take it hard and deep...gave me eye contact in the horizontal mirror she was facing.

    Wanted her to ride, but in the exchange she ditched the cover...it was time to finish. She dropped down and said, "Cum in my mouth!" She sucked and jerked junior but I needed one more taste and since she never lubed, she jumped on for a 69 finish where I unloaded in her mouth while she creamed my face. Jesus.

    She jumped off, cleaned me up and then gave me two thumbs up. Hahaha! We laughed and hugged, that was fun! I got dressed quick and tossed her an extra tip because she was LFK/DFK with me the whole time...it is the easiest way to get extra from me. She shuffled me out the back...Lily is so sweet and so nice and I love it!

    If I wasn't leaving tomorrow, I would be back here in a heartbeat...I didn't even see Dream! Hahaha

    Beauty = 4/5; Personality = 5/5; GFE = 4/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = YES YES

    Peace and love!
    Lily is awesome. Your review is spot-on for Lily, this is a fantastic example of how Lily goes out of her way to make each and every customer happy. I think I've read over 1000 reviews on the Phoenix board, and have never seen a bad review for Lily. Because she's a rockstar.

    The "smokeshow asian" you were referring to is the new girl at Lucky Spa, her name is Eileen, I got a chance to meet her yesterday while visiting Dream. She's got a pair of gorgeous natural D's and just like Lily she's got a do-whatever-it-takes to make you happy attitude. Plus she's easy on the eyes and just an absolute hottie.

    So Lucky currently has Dream, Eileen, and Lily. In my opinion, all 3 of these girls are "big 3" caliber (Infinity/Cozy/Desert). Not only are these girls beautiful, but they've also got great service.

    If Lucky spa can keep finding quality talent like this, I think it can easily become a big 3 contender. This place is definitely worth checking out.

  15. #17077
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Momo at Red 8 massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Noleman2024  [View Original Post]
    Whats rate at this new spa? Standard $. 6 plus 60?
    Half hour is $50.00 one hour $70 plus normal tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape