Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 972 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    When she first popped up several months ago she was posting pics of a super hot girl. I was intriqued and scheduled a date. I showed up and it was obviously a bait and switch situation. I ussually shy away from confrontations in this situation but I was having a WTF moment and just told her how it was before walking away. She claimed that she didn't want to be recognized so she posted fake pics that look like her. I laughed and told her that she was delusional, and I also suggested that she could post pics that concealed her identity but also showed her true nature. She took my advice and started posting "body part" pics. Nonetheless my bad for not posting sooner.
    Do you ever ask for video verification?

  2. #13537

    That's A body part?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    When she first popped up several months ago she was posting pics of a super hot girl. I was intriqued and scheduled a date. I showed up and it was obviously a bait and switch situation. I ussually shy away from confrontations in this situation but I was having a WTF moment and just told her how it was before walking away. She claimed that she didn't want to be recognized so she posted fake pics that look like her. I laughed and told her that she was delusional, and I also suggested that she could post pics that concealed her identity but also showed her true nature. She took my advice and started posting "body part" pics. Nonetheless my bad for not posting sooner.
    I thought it was a baby porcupine.

  3. #13536

    Scarlett

    Hello, visiting the area, In search for a squirter, I lost my receipt and can't return my scuba gear would like to use it.

  4. #13535

    I should have put out a warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    When she first popped up several months ago she was posting pics of a super hot girl. I was intriqued and scheduled a date. I showed up and it was obviously a bait and switch situation. I ussually shy away from confrontations in this situation but I was having a WTF moment and just told her how it was before walking away. She claimed that she didn't want to be recognized so she posted fake pics that look like her. I laughed and told her that she was delusional, and I also suggested that she could post pics that concealed her identity but also showed her true nature. She took my advice and started posting "body part" pics. Nonetheless my bad for not posting sooner.

  5. #13534

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I think I've got a couple of Brillo Pads under the sink that I will rub on it instead! Nasty looking.

  6. #13533

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Hi, it's Scarlett! I'll send you a message and yes I do LOVE what I do. I'm an overachiever!
    Please send me your info. Would like to visit.

  7. #13532

    Scarlet

    I went to see this girl again that is a truly PSE.

    It was so great. We are lucky to have this kind of girl around.

    Is a must see three her well and you will get experience of a real professional.

    Stay safe.

  8. #13531

    Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular

    A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.

    Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.

    She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.

    I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/203752147

  9. #13530

    Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular

    A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.

    Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.

    She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.

    I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.

  10. #13529

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
    I would recommend anyone to give her a try, Anything is on the menu. She was really fun and chill.

  11. #13528

    Horny Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog5  [View Original Post]
    If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.

    Attitude 1.

    Looks 2.

    Rules way to many to scale.

    Room smells of dope and stinch.

    What a waste.

    Dog out.
    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/253432080206

  12. #13527
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
    Now that my friend, is hilarious!

  13. #13526

    Fat Puzzy

    If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.

    Attitude 1.

    Looks 2.

    Rules way to many to scale.

    Room smells of dope and stinch.

    What a waste.

    Dog out.

  14. #13525

    Dam!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
    Gurl be sportin' some hard plumbing with the full moon rise on! Luscious fukkin nipples on that woman.

  15. #13524

    Penoris?

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape