Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 7010
-
03-23-26 13:54 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 2154I've never been there yet but I have driven by enough times at shift changes or when girls are coming in. Most of them look pretty hot, and on two occasions, the girls going in were kind of Porky in size.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 13:36 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 326You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.
Originally Posted by Icardi
[View Original Post]
You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.
-
03-23-26 08:11 #6783Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 07:12 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 28Pussycat
How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.
Planning to visit.
-
03-22-26 20:20 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 107Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:59 #6780Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hope It's not too much to ask but which ones are the better ones to go to to get all the extras. Obviously I see the two that you listed as the "bottom of the barrel", but are there any better ones?
Originally Posted by WhosThirsty
[View Original Post]
I have the AMP scene on lock but don't know too much about the strip clubs in Tampa. I will be there Monday and Tuesday.
Thanks for any info.
-
03-22-26 10:53 #6779Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:55 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 107Class Act- Dulce
Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.
-
03-19-26 23:10 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 47Appreciate the recommendation. Thank you.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:30 #6776Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Vixens YS is known for extras during day shift
Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:02 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you very much. I appreciate the response and information, looking forward to testing them out.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 22:27 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 120Extras
If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
Originally Posted by FredZipple
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 20:46 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 47Recommendations
Hey everyone, I will be visiting the Tampa / St Pete area this weekend and looking for recommendations on afternoon fun particularl on Saturday. I have read previous and see that Atlantis comes recommended, but can anyone provide additional or recommendations for Atlantis or any other clubs with all the extra goods. Thanks all, always jealous seeing how good you have it in Florida.
-
03-06-26 00:03 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 78I was intrigued by your post and decided to give Ybor Strip another go. The last time I was there I got a little buzzed and got a decent HJ from a hot blonde midget. I cannot remember her name.
Originally Posted by Miranthir
[View Original Post]
Was a couple Fridays ago afternoon and while I'm ordering my Red Bull, Abby slips right into my seat at that bar. And yes she was aggressive. I didn't know it was her because I thought she was Cuban. Then she said I'm Italian. Ding ding? Oh and your name is Abby? Let's go.
She was a little rushed but she kissed me a few times and helped me off with my shorts and she went to town. She performed a pleasurable BBBJ and sucked jr like he tasted like Butter Rum Life Savers. Slow and wet with a lot of noise. Then, too soon she popped on a condom and backed it up for a while. I was about to burst so I asked for her to finish in her mouth. She took half and the rest on the floor. Was a nice and quick afternoon. Was in and out in 20 minutes. $$ plus a few songs worth. Will repeat.
-
03-05-26 07:30 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 326Taylor is awesome, good to hear she's still there. I saw her a while back and had a great time. Very cool chick. And yeah, she's SHORT. She took her heels off and I was like WHOA, you're tiny! .
Originally Posted by Tigerman2450
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






