Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 390 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5844
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5499

    Tna

    The Tna board pops up a caution about the below mentioned girl. Sure looks nice with the balloons on her chest. Occasionally I love them big mammories. But other times. I like the small ones which fit in your mouth.

    Someone hit her up and let us all know.

    Cheers Nice weather and warmer out.

  2. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a thread going on here for ladies with the best and biggest tits? I'm thinking about seeing Katya Black before she leaves town but there hasn't been any chatter on here for her. (https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-black.687097/)

    A few worthy mentions to start the list:

    JeanieRivers.

    SophieVixen.

    Persiababy.
    Giselle Vega has big sloppy cans.

  3. #5497

    Lucia503

    New to the board and had no menu, no dislikes listed. Love that, can be a very good sign and potential for a great experience. Alas, good friends, it is not to be with this one. During our verification snapchat on the way to her IC, she ran down the laundry list of Nos. UGH. I suggested she fill out this section in her profile to avoid the onslaught of frustration (that she admittedly was getting from would be suitors). I told her that should reduce significantly once she warns the community how sh! Tty her menu is. Then wished her well and hung up.

    Looks like she took my advice based on her profile. Holy sh! T. Who is paying these girls for this garbage?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...cia503.691417/#xfmgMedia.

  4. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's, Pretty Face, small Cs, shaved she speak English the way I love it when I talk to this girl I felt I was testing orange candy fresh and make me feeling come back high school with my first girlfriend.

    I did a spontaneous walk in and drew Bebe. She is pretty and if you like Thai girls you will definitely like her.

    She offered a shower but when I told her I just washed up before coming, she seemed happy to skip that step. Started with a quick massage and then flipped over when I couldn't wait anymore.

    She did some teasing with her hand to get me going and then started a nice BBJ. Enjoyed that for a few minutes and then had.

    Her get on top for the main event.

    She has a great body for this view and I loved the feeling of holding her curves while she rode. Flipped to standing miss and finished after a few minutes. Didn't get to try doggy but I'm sure that would be another great view.

    We still had some time so she went back to massaging me for a few minutes. I started getting aroused again so I asked if she could give me a quick HJ to finish. That was great too, she has some skills.

    She has good English and is easy to talk to. A few pecks but no DFK.

    Overall I would highly recommend, especially if you want some variety or like a more tan / exotic look compared to the typical Korean girls.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3474851
    Is she actually 5'3 100 lbs? I see girls like to lie a lot about their weight. Typical. I have been searching for someone more petite.

  5. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate. I feel like she was just regularly posting 200-250 hr "specials". She once had a tiered price for regular and VIP and I asked and she said VIP was with BJ and regular was without. I really wanted to tell her "well that's not what I heard". If you follow her on any social media she does have a regular bf now so maybe she has less of a financial need.
    I saw her recently for what was supposed to be an hr outcall that stretched to at least 2. She told me all about her boyfriend between swallowing my swimmers and hoping on top for a second round of three. Only ran me 200, if she comes back around on her rates I would 100% see her again.

  6. #5494

    Busty Beauties

    Can we get a thread going on here for ladies with the best and biggest tits? I'm thinking about seeing Katya Black before she leaves town but there hasn't been any chatter on here for her. (https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-black.687097/)

    A few worthy mentions to start the list:

    JeanieRivers.

    SophieVixen.

    Persiababy.

  7. #5493

    GPS for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate. I feel like she was just regularly posting 200-250 hr "specials". She once had a tiered price for regular and VIP and I asked and she said VIP was with BJ and regular was without. I really wanted to tell her "well that's not what I heard". If you follow her on any social media she does have a regular bf now so maybe she has less of a financial need.
    You're right, she was posting at that rate, or at least near it. She was advertising specials a while back, and I reached out to see if we could find time. We couldn't find a good time, and she offered me an insanely low QV if I would drop everything to come see her. Something has definitely changed. But if she wasn't worth it at a FAR lower rate, not sure why 500/ hr would change anything.

  8. #5492

    Latina intel

    I'm very interested in checking this one out, but am apprehensive due to a lack of reviews anywhere.

    Has anyone seen this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/203828648

  9. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate. I feel like she was just regularly posting 200-250 hr "specials". She once had a tiered price for regular and VIP and I asked and she said VIP was with BJ and regular was without. I really wanted to tell her "well that's not what I heard". If you follow her on any social media she does have a regular bf now so maybe she has less of a financial need.
    FYI guys she's on some pretty hard drugs- I was texting her once and she admitted to doijgmeth regularly- I'd bet my money she's chasing the $ for that.

  10. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Josierosie but was curious and it has been a while since I had a good rimming session.

    Saw that she was retiring but when I reached out to her she said that she is only now seeing clients who can afford to pay $400 per hh and $600 per hr. On her recent ad she says she is now only open to seeing clients for 6+ hrs.

    Good luck with her and her business model.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.3227906/
    That's unfortunate. I feel like she was just regularly posting 200-250 hr "specials". She once had a tiered price for regular and VIP and I asked and she said VIP was with BJ and regular was without. I really wanted to tell her "well that's not what I heard". If you follow her on any social media she does have a regular bf now so maybe she has less of a financial need.

  11. #5489

  12. #5488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Josierosie but was curious and it has been a while since I had a good rimming session.

    Saw that she was retiring but when I reached out to her she said that she is only now seeing clients who can afford to pay $400 per hh and $600 per hr. On her recent ad she says she is now only open to seeing clients for 6+ hrs.

    Good luck with her and her business model.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.3227906/
    I have her blocked, she should move to Seattle, Simp City USA, she should have no problems there, lmao.

  13. #5487

    GPS strikes again

    I have never seen Josierosie but was curious and it has been a while since I had a good rimming session.

    Saw that she was retiring but when I reached out to her she said that she is only now seeing clients who can afford to pay $400 per hh and $600 per hr. On her recent ad she says she is now only open to seeing clients for 6+ hrs.

    Good luck with her and her business model.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...night.3227906/

  14. #5486

    Bebe sweet petite angle my best unrushed session highly recommend

    Early 30's, Pretty Face, small Cs, shaved she speak English the way I love it when I talk to this girl I felt I was testing orange candy fresh and make me feeling come back high school with my first girlfriend.

    I did a spontaneous walk in and drew Bebe. She is pretty and if you like Thai girls you will definitely like her.

    She offered a shower but when I told her I just washed up before coming, she seemed happy to skip that step. Started with a quick massage and then flipped over when I couldn't wait anymore.

    She did some teasing with her hand to get me going and then started a nice BBJ. Enjoyed that for a few minutes and then had.

    Her get on top for the main event.

    She has a great body for this view and I loved the feeling of holding her curves while she rode. Flipped to standing miss and finished after a few minutes. Didn't get to try doggy but I'm sure that would be another great view.

    We still had some time so she went back to massaging me for a few minutes. I started getting aroused again so I asked if she could give me a quick HJ to finish. That was great too, she has some skills.

    She has good English and is easy to talk to. A few pecks but no DFK.

    Overall I would highly recommend, especially if you want some variety or like a more tan / exotic look compared to the typical Korean girls.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3474851

  15. #5485

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsgpdx  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/203487999

    This has been around for awhile. Pretty much the same location and services. Any information? Never seen a review or comments? Thanks.
    She's the AA with a jacked up grill. I've picked her up a couple times. She always hangs around the convenience store off 82nd and Fremont near the car wash. This was last year. Was always BBBJ, no CIM and no FS at all. Nice girl and got the business done, but I don't put much effort in seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape