Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 5846
-
03-14-26 12:01 #5486Banned Member

Posts: 47Bebe sweet petite angle my best unrushed session highly recommend
Early 30's, Pretty Face, small Cs, shaved she speak English the way I love it when I talk to this girl I felt I was testing orange candy fresh and make me feeling come back high school with my first girlfriend.
I did a spontaneous walk in and drew Bebe. She is pretty and if you like Thai girls you will definitely like her.
She offered a shower but when I told her I just washed up before coming, she seemed happy to skip that step. Started with a quick massage and then flipped over when I couldn't wait anymore.
She did some teasing with her hand to get me going and then started a nice BBJ. Enjoyed that for a few minutes and then had.
Her get on top for the main event.
She has a great body for this view and I loved the feeling of holding her curves while she rode. Flipped to standing miss and finished after a few minutes. Didn't get to try doggy but I'm sure that would be another great view.
We still had some time so she went back to massaging me for a few minutes. I started getting aroused again so I asked if she could give me a quick HJ to finish. That was great too, she has some skills.
She has good English and is easy to talk to. A few pecks but no DFK.
Overall I would highly recommend, especially if you want some variety or like a more tan / exotic look compared to the typical Korean girls.
https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3474851
-
03-11-26 12:03 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 1141Angelica
She's the AA with a jacked up grill. I've picked her up a couple times. She always hangs around the convenience store off 82nd and Fremont near the car wash. This was last year. Was always BBBJ, no CIM and no FS at all. Nice girl and got the business done, but I don't put much effort in seeing her.
Originally Posted by Gsgpdx
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 22:47 #5484Regular Member

Posts: 2This one has been around for awhile (Angelica)
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/203487999
This has been around for awhile. Pretty much the same location and services. Any information? Never seen a review or comments? Thanks.
-
03-10-26 19:06 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 1019I would have made the drive.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 09:43 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 1141She requires a 50% deposit and no otther info. Pics are definitely fake too. Thanks for the raving endorsement, but we should all delete your post.
Originally Posted by HammerHead75
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetcharliebell
-
03-03-26 20:35 #5481Regular Member

Posts: 17Typical.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:41 #5480Regular Member

Posts: 17Yea I actually live in California but visit Alaska and the PNW a fair amount. I haven't had any contact with Charlie in months which is why I'm curious I never hear about her. I'm not really a promoter of any kind just curious about her. I don't know who Kyle is. Why the attitude?
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:23 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 453Hope it was worth it
So many promotional posts about Charlie. I hope you're being paid well, at least.
Originally Posted by HammerHead75
[View Original Post]
And if this is Charlie or her Kyle, try harder, everyone can see right through you.
-
03-03-26 17:17 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 2035Where do you live?
I noticed all of your other posts are in Anchorage and about half of them are for Charlie, the person you're promoting. Are you living in Portland now?
Originally Posted by HammerHead75
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 16:41 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 1141Pink hair girl
She said she is local to Portland, but I've never seen her before. Stays in the 3 star crap hotels in north sandy. Quoted 2.5 but when I got there, she had no idea what we were texting about. Her body is 0O. Teeth are wrecked (hence, no smiling in the photos) she said her boyfriend sets up her schedule (oh boy, get me out of here). I ask about the menu, and literally everything is either a No, or upsell. We're now well over 4 bills for anything. I wished her good luck, put my shoes on and left. I'm not putting up with upsell bullsh!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/275249338808
-
03-01-26 11:21 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 84Hazel is ripoff
Scheduled and went to her apartment where she takes donation and disappears into bathroom. I notice t cams in room and asked her through door and she says her boyfriend put them there because he doesn't trust her. I asked if he might come by and she's says she doesn't know and then asked me if I know how to fight. I asked for my donation back or part of it and she said no. I left before she got out of bathroom.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
She also looks nothing like pics and is large and fugly, I wanted to walk away when I saw her but felt bad.
-
02-28-26 08:16 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 1141Wasn't there a discussion here, or maybe on the Seattle forum or on the gps board, regarding these travelling Latina gals in Beaverton? Can't remember where I saw it. Ads are similar to this one, usually partially in Spanish. If you get an address to a condo or townhouse in Beaverton, that's the one. Greeted by auntie at the door, that leads you to a room. Rumor was that the girls didn't want to be there (Tck.) I didn't want to take the chance. Sorry I can't point you where I saw the discussion, maybe others remember.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 01:51 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 1157
-
02-27-26 22:34 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 90Hazel
Hazel is a terrible communicator, and has been known to have a lurker boyfriend / kyle.
Originally Posted by JayTurner94
[View Original Post]
Plus side: Slam Dunk CIP.
-
02-27-26 22:34 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 181Looks fake to me. The listing of the sex styles is usually a giveaway.
Originally Posted by JayTurner94
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






