Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 60911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59906

    Sarah Sarah

    What is the latest on this spot, still DIY only?

    Bettie is that one on the Bucklet list I never was able to get to L1, only a little ball assist at best.

    Anything changed with her or the shop in the last couple of years?

  2. #59905

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

  3. #59904

    Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent intel on Superior massage in Lawrenceville?

    It was a spin off from BD down the street and was run by a cute little spinner named Wendy. Really good for L1 and I always hoped for more but never got there and now it's been over a year since I've been so was hoping someone else might have some information on the place or her specifically.

    Thanks.
    As we discussed last week, I tried making an appointment twice and both times they said she was too busy and call back. I want to see the size of that spinner! According to you very small!

  4. #59903

    Superior

    Does anyone have any recent intel on Superior massage in Lawrenceville?

    It was a spin off from BD down the street and was run by a cute little spinner named Wendy. Really good for L1 and I always hoped for more but never got there and now it's been over a year since I've been so was hoping someone else might have some information on the place or her specifically.

    Thanks.

  5. #59902

    Not So Great Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get happiness but quit going there years ago. Actually was the first place I ever went to. But there are better options in the area. Talent is low and service is crap. They probably thought you were the Law.
    I did get a good massage. I live nearby and when I pass they seem to have no cars. I don't think happiness is available there anymore. Just a decent massage. Staying under the radar, Forsyth is tough on them.

  6. #59901
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Tried Great Massage last time today. Girls like Robots, same good massage, but that is it.
    Went there once years ago after a report of "great" extras. Worst massage ever with diy. Forget this place and move on. Other places in town give a "greater" massage. Stay away from market place unless that's all your after.

  7. #59900
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    For me the worst because I got no happiness, why was it worst for you?
    Oh I get happiness but quit going there years ago. Actually was the first place I ever went to. But there are better options in the area. Talent is low and service is crap. They probably thought you were the Law.

  8. #59899

    Pretty Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by MasLatinLover  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about B-Spa? How are the ladies? I heard you cen get BBFS with some of the providers. Any intel is appreciated.
    I went a few years ago when it was called Spring Spa. Pretty good-looking Latinas but they will not do FS for less than 3. 0. Also, I noticed some of the girls there also work out of apartments and charge half of what they do at the spa. Last time I went I paid for an hour and had someone knocking on the door for the girl after like 10 minutes. Things might have changed since I last went so YMMV.

  9. #59898

    B-Spa

    Any intel about B-Spa? How are the ladies? I heard you cen get BBFS with some of the providers. Any intel is appreciated.

  10. #59897
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations?
    All those 24/7 places are the same: pretty lame with no hot fresh young talent. I wouldn't go.

  11. #59896

    Recommendations

    Anyone have any recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Atlanta next weekend and wanted to get you guys opinion on the best 24/7 places.

    Pm if needed.

    First which place do you think has the hottest girls?

    Second which of the 24/7 places gives best unrushed massag?

    Last time I was in town went to Wawa. The girl was nice but it was definitely get you in and out as fast as possible. Didn't know if there was such a thing as an unrushed time at a 24/7 place.

  12. #59895

    Massage Well Sandy Springs is legit only

    Went into Massage Well on and Shallowford the other day. Massage was almost completely draped. I kept giving hints about wanting some teasing, but none was to be had. When she was done and leaving, she was pushing something that was propping the door open. When I left, I saw another monger getting a massage because his door was propped open.

    I can only imagine the same is true at Seven Massage.

    This sucks.

  13. #59894

    Worst for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    The worst of any AMP in the area.
    For me the worst because I got no happiness, why was it worst for you?

  14. #59893
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Tried Great Massage last time today. Girls like Robots, same good massage, but that is it.
    The worst of any AMP in the area.

  15. #59892
    Quote Originally Posted by LamarCook  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe the former law enforcement officer said the woman was trying to "drag him away" from the gas station to give him a massage!! I have NEVER heard of that. Sounds like LEO will make up anything for a story.
    Too hard to believe. They lie and get away with it every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape