Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 25684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24919
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? I don't doubt you, just want to know how to spot them.
    2 brand new ads that are borderline TGTBT. Non local numbers and one with a wide open menu at the start of March Madness. They coild be traveling girls here for the influx of March madness crowd. But Marxh Madness is also an increased time for sting operations to catch the same influx of people here to watch the opening games nd have a good time. Too risky.

  2. #24918

    Keli

    Anybody seen Keli from stg? I've been seeing her ad for a few days and she looks good. Don't think I've seen any reviews on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/770678023247

  3. #24917

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? I don't doubt you, just want to know how to spot them.
    I believe it may be experience and the gut feeling.

  4. #24916

    Candy / Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if this one is safe / legit? Been texting, all seems good, but don't want to take any chances.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/799677927800
    She is legit and nice. Go for it.

  5. #24915

    March Madness.

    Yep. It's March in Dayton. I don't see anybody I don't know, or at least that I know by reputation.

  6. #24914

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by Nvg21  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if this one is safe / legit? Been texting, all seems good, but don't want to take any chances.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/799677927800
    This one was posting as Miracle. Real and friendly, has an apt in Kettering.

  7. #24913
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    How do you know? I don't doubt you, just want to know how to spot them.

  8. #24912

    March madness sting ads

    Two more, since they took down the previous two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/719526227662

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/544427177815

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's that time of the year again, and surely enough there are bait ads popping up.

    These ads triggered my red flags, so proceed cautiously.

    Correct me if you have first hand experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/269847476144

    This one is deleted right when I am posting. No face pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/935654048773

  9. #24911

    Yuch

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So in other words she's just another STREETWALKER that is posting online to jack up prices.

    Also she looks like another dirty user on the video HEAVY PASS.
    Exactly. An advertisement of who not to see. I just threw up a little bit.

  10. #24910
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Misty

    Can anyone tell me if this one is safe / legit? Been texting, all seems good, but don't want to take any chances.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/799677927800

  11. #24909

    March madness PSA

    Well, it's that time of the year again, and surely enough there are bait ads popping up.

    These ads triggered my red flags, so proceed cautiously.

    Correct me if you have first hand experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/269847476144

    This one is deleted right when I am posting. No face pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/935654048773

  12. #24908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: 7 Elle

    Yes but she is a walking rack of bones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]

  13. #24907

    Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Stannnes  [View Original Post]
    The video link. https://www.xvideos.com/video.uaiuhtdc91a/street_*deepthroat_swallow.
    So in other words she's just another STREETWALKER that is posting online to jack up prices.

    Also she looks like another dirty user on the video HEAVY PASS.

  14. #24906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    7 Alle


  15. #24905

    Jess / Julie

    She does kiss and looks like her pics, but everything is pretty mechanical. She is a sweetheart and the location is safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    That's sad to hear. She was on my radar recently. So was Sommer but she doesn't kiss, so now I'm left with Julie / Jess unless one of you shoots that down too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape