Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 25684
-
03-19-26 17:55 #24934Senior Member

Posts: 72Sarah Lake
Checked this out against my better judgement and regretted everything.
Location. West side of Dayton. Oof.
Incall. Very cluttered upstairs unit. Dirty room with trash and gross sheets.
Appearance- dirty (no odor), sloppy fat, saggy tits, ugly face.
Performance. BBBJ 2/10 and the deed was not great. I honestly rushed to get out.
I would never go again. I felt disgusting. Back to my regular LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/gemcitysfinest937
-
03-19-26 15:40 #24933Senior Member

Posts: 211Well done sir.
Hobbying is fine. Being a ChoMo is not. Glad you reported it. I hope that if any dudes showed up to see a 15 year old they were dealt with accordingly.
Originally Posted by Ike2014
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 15:19 #24932Senior Member

Posts: 117Don't bother
I reported the second one. Not sure it was a good idea but the poster claimed to be 15. Someone is trying too hard. That's ballsy.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 13:57 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 288Name.
Thanks, but either you picked a really bad handle for this hobby or you have a very unfortunate name for this hobby LOL ijs.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:39 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 386One post is down. Both responses claim to be 15! Both claim not to be LEO. IMO, not worth risk.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 06:15 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 152Scam alert
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...6/152629272856
Tells you where she is. When you get there ask for $20 upfront to give you the room number. I sent $20 against my best judgement and crickets afterwards. Just wanted to share.
-
03-19-26 06:13 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 152Misty
She's legit and hot as a pistol. Comms are not the greatest but usually they work.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:55 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 288Misty
I was curious about that one too. She's hot, but is it just me or does it look she taint got no taint? LOL.
Originally Posted by Nvg21
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 15:51 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 152Mcjulie
That is Emma.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 11:36 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 94Uh-huh.
Second ad definitely looks like a trap.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 10:23 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 389March Madness stings
There is a surge of charges on the county booking photo site, so there really is something going on.
Two more ads:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/861695602210
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/672263567601
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 10:16 #24923Senior Member

Posts: 62Looking for a hoover.
I need some recommendations fellas. Here or pm is fine with me.
I need my dick sucked by a pro that's eager to shove my cock down her throat and make me fight not to cum in 5 minutes.
A2 please excuse me while I vent a major frustration. Price is a big factor. I have to work 12 hours in a place I hate to net 300. So I'll be damned if I'm going to waste 1/3 of my paycheck for a mere 60 to 90 minutes of some ladies time. Those of you who are paying that STOP. I know damn well this forum isn't filled with Dr's and lawyers who charge 300 to 400 an hour so stop killing your livelihoods and fucking it up for the rest of us just to bust a nut for 60 minutes if you're lucky to last that long before you're ruched out the door. The consumers have the ability to control the market. Goods are useless if they are to high to purchase. We all need to act with some dignity and restraint and not let our little head make decisions our big heads know is absolutely ridiculous.
That's all. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas.
-
03-18-26 08:37 #24922Senior Member

Posts: 109No name
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows anything about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/558283771433
-
03-17-26 23:24 #24921Senior Member

Posts: 45McJulie?
I don't think so, no.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 13:41 #24920Senior Member

Posts: 104Julie?
Is this McJulie, its been a while since I have seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/380451190984











Reply With Quote




