Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 30767
-
03-17-26 09:18 #29702Senior Member

Posts: 180XJem
I saw xJem late last year. I had another provider cancel on me last minute for a schedule appointment so I contacted her since I was out already and her pictures looked good. I asked her about service since it says PSE on listing so I ask will she do COF and she said okay just don't get it in her eyes. It was 250 hhr She stays in a townhouse. First impression, is she is kind of tall and cute. She is the girl in the pictures. I lay donation down on counter in kitchen and we go upstairs. In the bedroom talking she takes her pants and underwear off and I realize she has bad teeth. So I'm like crap since I already laid donation down and saw her half naked. So I lay in the bed and thought I would get a BBBJ she insist on CBJ, and given her teeth I'm like perhaps its for the better. She also refused to take her top off saying her tits were ugly. I convinced her to show them to me and they looked fine. We start of in mish, but she wouldn't do K9 saying I was too big for her. So I continue in mish and have her get on her knees and unload on her mouth nose and chin. I clean up got dressed and left. This is one of those I should of stayed home dreams, but I was in a pinch so I wouldn't recommend her.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 23:54 #29701Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey is in VA but should be back in a week or so.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 23:25 #29700Senior Member

Posts: 300Cute / funny
Any 411 ? Out. There? No adds as of late. Inbox me. Thanks.
-
03-16-26 15:21 #29699Senior Member

Posts: 274She bounces back and forth to LQ by crabtree. She lives in Garner but rarely does calls there cause of her roommates. Olus there is a camera in the door which landlord monitors.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 14:07 #29698Senior Member

Posts: 406Really?
So you contacted her a month ago. She doesn't respond. Then contacts you out the blue and you want to see her? Man! The "Game" is strong with her! LOL! My man, nothing is 100% but I would be very surprised if she's worth it. Don't let the ChatGPT written ad fool you. BTW, her number comes back to a 57 yr man.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-16-26 13:36 #29697Senior Member

Posts: 625Throathealer Raleigh pics
IT's terrible what happened.
Pics in case pages disappear.
https://x.com/throathealer
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:56 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 80As nice as she was at first, and after reading your comments, I must assume she simply didn't care for my looks or she was having a really bad day. I would love to see her again if she were sober but not if she simply doesn't like me! LOL Thanks for chiming in.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:54 #29695Senior Member

Posts: 129Jem
Odd situation here. I believe I contacted her a month or so back without hearing anything, or simply not being able to connect. However, out of the blue, she texted yesterday and we tried to make something work. She's being kinda skittish about her exact location which is giving me reservations. Anyone here actually manage a dream with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/170631838305
-
03-16-26 10:19 #29694Regular Member

Posts: 20Seems the hobby has caught up with her I've had dreams of her about two years ago and she was nice as advertised par for the course I guess. Seems she bounces back and forth between here and Richmond a lot.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 10:11 #29693Senior Member

Posts: 625Reviews and providers
I hope this information is useful:
Reviewer / Number of posts 2025-2026 / Positive reviews Provider / Review#.
-Rocket Mike / 17 / Summer Bae Dur#316.
-AlwaysAround24/14 / Rosie Dur#159; Bentlee #27395.
-NikkorSony / 70 / Rosie #29002; Danielle #28987; Kayla #28830; Klassy #28719; Sami #28346; Chrissy / Kayleigh #28345; AJ #28288; Stacy Love #28082; Vivian #28061.
-BlkScorpio1 / 82 / Klassy and April #29258, #28599; FreakyFriday #Dur395;.
-Likeass911/33 / NewToTheGame #29149;.
-VanessaClipton / 23 / Winter #29507; Sasha #29376; Ashton #28397.
-ReflexPoint / 61 / Winter #29670 Dur#463; 43 year old Durham; 28994;.
-
03-16-26 09:26 #29692Senior Member

Posts: 1709Sorry I didn't get a chance to chime in earlier, but I've reviewed her before. She can definitely deliver a better experience than that. Each time I've seen her she's GFE and pretty horny. I'm surprised with how far you went for her, picking her up and all, she was so closed down for you. Overall, though, I'm not surprised by the rest one bit. She showed those kinds of signs a bit for me as well, although she did not seem high when I'd seen her.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 08:03 #29691Senior Member

Posts: 80Misbehaven Raven. Part II
With no responses to my request for info on Raven, I did something I rarely do and I made the appointment anyways. She could not host saying she lives with her boyfriend / husband / pimp, whoever he is. She did say that she gets a hotel frequently though. I picked her up at a dump of a house in Raleigh and back to my place we went. She was decently attractive. Tall, great legs, nice tits, typical 40's mom bod and she was fresh showered. She was totally sober and actually spoke with intelligence. At first. It all went down hill from there. She openly talked a lot about herself during the drive. Saying she lost everything in a divorce including most of her possessions and her kids, blah blah, we have all heard this story. I almost bought it because she was so well spoken and wasn't acting / talking or even looking like a typical provider. Once at my home, the clothes came off. Typical mom bod waistline but she looked good. I had high hopes at this point but, only for a minute. She started with what I can only call the most mediocre head I have ever received. It simply wasn't that good and she did it just long enough to get me half hard. Then on with the cover and she laid on her back. Fingers, DATY and cowgirl were all declined by her. Mish was my only offering this day but in all honesty it was pretty good. She wrapped her arms and those long legs around me, kissed my neck, gentle ooohs and ahhhs, it was actually a bit passionate. But, this was a one trick pony act. I reached the goal and we both cleaned up, and this is where the true colors came out. She went to the bathroom and was carrying her small backpack style purse. After several minutes she came out and asked to smoke on the deck. The signs were immediate and blaringly obvious. I was going to drive her home but decided to get an Uber to remove myself from this tragic ending. She managed to finish her smoke while I ordered an Uber but she was nodding off every 10 seconds. The whole time waiting for the Uber she was nodding off while sitting at my table and even when she was standing up. It was crazy to see and it was at this moment that I realized how and why she had lost everything. She was really sweet when sober, certainly attractive enough and even a bit passionate during the session, even though it was only one position. But, the overall lack of skills, services offered and her "habits" make this one a no repeat for me. If you have had a better experience with her, feel free to chime in.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 15:32 #29690Regular Member

Posts: 5Peaches
I used to see her quite regularly. The only. Llus side to her nodding off was that she jad no concept of time. There were times I was there almost an hour for qv price.
.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 06:07 #29689Senior Member

Posts: 406Beckey-Agree
I agree with this post. I went to see her because her ad checked all of my boxes. She was nice enough but a little snarky. Her body wasn't as tight as it was in the pics. I just couldn't get into it. I left without finishing.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-14-26 22:09 #29688Senior Member

Posts: 235I hate when these white girls call themselves PAWG but don't have any sort of ass either big, wide, or round. Especially the BBWs. Its abbreviated PAWG for a reason Phat Ass White Girl not Fat ass white girl.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





