Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29679

    Beckey-Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/114733767117

    Decided to dream of Becky after several positive reviews here.

    Hate to disagree with the consensus, but, her photos are incredibly out-of-date or, at the very least, misrepresentative of what you get. She is less a PAWG and more out of shape to a point that I could barely continue the dream. Very large, loose gut. Smell was an issue, too.

    Only upside was that she is very nice. If I was hoping to dream of a nice person, it woulda been awesome.
    I agree with this post. I went to see her because her ad checked all of my boxes. She was nice enough but a little snarky. Her body wasn't as tight as it was in the pics. I just couldn't get into it. I left without finishing.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #29678
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/114733767117

    Decided to dream of Becky after several positive reviews here.

    Hate to disagree with the consensus, but, her photos are incredibly out-of-date or, at the very least, misrepresentative of what you get. She is less a PAWG and more out of shape to a point that I could barely continue the dream. Very large, loose gut. Smell was an issue, too.

    Only upside was that she is very nice. If I was hoping to dream of a nice person, it woulda been awesome.
    I hate when these white girls call themselves PAWG but don't have any sort of ass either big, wide, or round. Especially the BBWs. Its abbreviated PAWG for a reason Phat Ass White Girl not Fat ass white girl.

  3. #29677

    Baile

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bailey lately? Heard she was in Garner. May have spotted her at Days Inn on Glenwood.
    I've been trying to figure out what her deal is. I used to see her regularly then she stopped responding to my texts. Last time I saw her, she was hosting out of La Quinta but had just moved to a house in Garner.

    Has anyone seen her recently? She was definitely one of my favorites but I've had to find another regular because the last time I talked to Bailey was back on October.

    If anyone has any info that would be great.

    Rocket.

  4. #29676

    Becky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/114733767117

    Decided to dream of Becky after several positive reviews here.

    Hate to disagree with the consensus, but, her photos are incredibly out-of-date or, at the very least, misrepresentative of what you get. She is less a PAWG and more out of shape to a point that I could barely continue the dream. Very large, loose gut. Smell was an issue, too.

    Only upside was that she is very nice. If I was hoping to dream of a nice person, it woulda been awesome.

  5. #29675

    Ads??

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    NCG 3/12.

    And.

    AIS 3/12.
    It would be great to have links to their ads if possible. Their real faces are jacked up in these mugshots LOL!

    TIA.

    BLK.

  6. #29674
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday fellow mongers. Don't know about the rest of you but over the last 3 weeks, I can NOT get a ***** to answer the phone or even a text. WTF is going on? Is it just me experiencing this? Anyways, I have seen this ad several times but have not seen a post about her. Anybody here that can vouch for or against this one? She start going by "Misbehaven Raven" and her ads commonly say "Devil wears Prada". Photos in case ad goes dark. Thanks and stay safe guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203706467
    Never seen her. I looked up her number and it comes back to a 43 year old male with a long list of felony drug charges. This doesn't necessarily mean she is associated with him or a reflection of her if she is. Just something to know.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  7. #29673

    Devil wears Prada. Misbehaven Raven

    Happy Saturday fellow mongers. Don't know about the rest of you but over the last 3 weeks, I can NOT get a ***** to answer the phone or even a text. WTF is going on? Is it just me experiencing this? Anyways, I have seen this ad several times but have not seen a post about her. Anybody here that can vouch for or against this one? She start going by "Misbehaven Raven" and her ads commonly say "Devil wears Prada". Photos in case ad goes dark. Thanks and stay safe guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203706467
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87e183f821a36dba5c94c174ee7a064f_f.jpg‎   f0d88559e8072079f6120b3244668877_f.jpg‎   9cd0040f733cdb9d746383bc1b5e52ef_f.jpg‎  

  8. #29672
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find either?
    3/10 3/11.

  9. #29671
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find either?
    Both there. AIS is 3/10 however.

    NGC made the SM mug rounds.

  10. #29670

    Mugs

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    NCG 3/12.

    And.

    AIS 3/12.
    Couldn't find either?

  11. #29669
    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?
    I have never seen her, but she has endless reviews in here. She has been posting for years. For what I was reading, at some point she decided to do just BJ and nothing else regardless of the offer. Others posted that they went for BJ and with the right price she acceded for FS. Apparently, after she had her kid, it is BJ no matter what.

    Someone can correct me, as I never seen her, but that is what I am able to remember from reading the posts about her.

  12. #29668
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/873582847817

    Saw Winter three times over the last three weeks.

    Previous reports accurate. Slim / petite, young, submissive. And "messed up".

    First time she appeared to be with some handlers as the girl was in the room for the meet / greet.

    Second time she moved to another location across town and third was the same way. Moved across town in a matter of days.

    Last posting was on the 2nd and her phone number is out of service.

    I got her personal number but still no contact or response which was atypical when she was responding.

    Would go quiet then say. Come see me now. Then go quiet.

    Based on what I saw she was on binges.

    I will say the visits were great but she charges outrageous prices. I negotiated down somewhat.

    Someone mentioned appears she has nice family which by my review would agree so the train went off the rails when she graduated hi school looks like.
    Same here,

    I had a good session with her after sending txt msg for at least 2 weeks before meeting her for the first time. I posted my review.

    Her prices are high compared to the average, and the last reply I had from her was when I tried to schedule something and she said she was in Raleigh (I work in RTP). I mentioned to her I was worried because I have not seen her posts, and she said thanks to my first review, she did not have to post again. It seems the demand made her increase her prices even higher because someone shared the prices and they are even much higher to the ones she shared with me. That is the last I heard from her.

    Whenever I got a response back from her (except for the 1st time), it was at odd hours (2 am - 3 am). I hope she is doing well.

  13. #29667

    Bailey

    Anyone seen Bailey lately? Heard she was in Garner. May have spotted her at Days Inn on Glenwood.

  14. #29666
    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?
    She's been reviewd in BBBJ section.

  15. #29665

    Winter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/873582847817

    Saw Winter three times over the last three weeks.

    Previous reports accurate. Slim / petite, young, submissive. And "messed up".

    First time she appeared to be with some handlers as the girl was in the room for the meet / greet.

    Second time she moved to another location across town and third was the same way. Moved across town in a matter of days.

    Last posting was on the 2nd and her phone number is out of service.

    I got her personal number but still no contact or response which was atypical when she was responding.

    Would go quiet then say. Come see me now. Then go quiet.

    Based on what I saw she was on binges.

    I will say the visits were great but she charges outrageous prices. I negotiated down somewhat.

    Someone mentioned appears she has nice family which by my review would agree so the train went off the rails when she graduated hi school looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape