Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 30768
-
03-14-26 14:39 #29673Senior Member

Posts: 408Never seen her. I looked up her number and it comes back to a 43 year old male with a long list of felony drug charges. This doesn't necessarily mean she is associated with him or a reflection of her if she is. Just something to know.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-14-26 12:18 #29672Senior Member

Posts: 80Devil wears Prada. Misbehaven Raven
Happy Saturday fellow mongers. Don't know about the rest of you but over the last 3 weeks, I can NOT get a ***** to answer the phone or even a text. WTF is going on? Is it just me experiencing this? Anyways, I have seen this ad several times but have not seen a post about her. Anybody here that can vouch for or against this one? She start going by "Misbehaven Raven" and her ads commonly say "Devil wears Prada". Photos in case ad goes dark. Thanks and stay safe guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/203706467
-
03-14-26 11:39 #29671Senior Member

Posts: 393/10 3/11.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 11:37 #29670Senior Member

Posts: 316Both there. AIS is 3/10 however.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
NGC made the SM mug rounds.
-
03-14-26 09:29 #29669Senior Member

Posts: 173Mugs
Couldn't find either?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 08:25 #29668Senior Member

Posts: 259I have never seen her, but she has endless reviews in here. She has been posting for years. For what I was reading, at some point she decided to do just BJ and nothing else regardless of the offer. Others posted that they went for BJ and with the right price she acceded for FS. Apparently, after she had her kid, it is BJ no matter what.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
Someone can correct me, as I never seen her, but that is what I am able to remember from reading the posts about her.
-
03-14-26 08:19 #29667Senior Member

Posts: 259Same here,
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
I had a good session with her after sending txt msg for at least 2 weeks before meeting her for the first time. I posted my review.
Her prices are high compared to the average, and the last reply I had from her was when I tried to schedule something and she said she was in Raleigh (I work in RTP). I mentioned to her I was worried because I have not seen her posts, and she said thanks to my first review, she did not have to post again. It seems the demand made her increase her prices even higher because someone shared the prices and they are even much higher to the ones she shared with me. That is the last I heard from her.
Whenever I got a response back from her (except for the 1st time), it was at odd hours (2 am - 3 am). I hope she is doing well.
-
03-14-26 01:02 #29666Senior Member

Posts: 297Bailey
Anyone seen Bailey lately? Heard she was in Garner. May have spotted her at Days Inn on Glenwood.
-
03-13-26 21:58 #29665Senior Member

Posts: 274She's been reviewd in BBBJ section.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 20:04 #29664Senior Member

Posts: 133Winter
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/873582847817
Saw Winter three times over the last three weeks.
Previous reports accurate. Slim / petite, young, submissive. And "messed up".
First time she appeared to be with some handlers as the girl was in the room for the meet / greet.
Second time she moved to another location across town and third was the same way. Moved across town in a matter of days.
Last posting was on the 2nd and her phone number is out of service.
I got her personal number but still no contact or response which was atypical when she was responding.
Would go quiet then say. Come see me now. Then go quiet.
Based on what I saw she was on binges.
I will say the visits were great but she charges outrageous prices. I negotiated down somewhat.
Someone mentioned appears she has nice family which by my review would agree so the train went off the rails when she graduated hi school looks like.
-
03-13-26 19:56 #29663Senior Member

Posts: 133Vicki
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...kie-26864.html
Catching up on some reports.
Finally met with the infamous Vicki who does "massage".
Saw her a few times last month and then today. All previous descriptions were on par. No Holds Barred!
Beyond energetic! Nothing off limits. Clean place and nice demeanor.
Someone books for her but all through text. Professional and does her very best to please.
Two bones for one hour of unbridled excitement.
Looks are best described as middle aged MILF.
-
03-13-26 18:24 #29662Senior Member

Posts: 408Tough love. This is a cash business.
What's good my man!? I don't sugar coat things. Here or in my personal life. This really shouldn't even be a question. This is a cash business, so why wouldn't a provider accept cash? I won't even CashApp a provider. Also think about how rare it is in your experience. How many ads say "no cash"? If you went to a bar, restaurant, gas station. And they say no cash accepted what would you think? Those are legitimate businesses. Trust me, you are going to have many crappy experiences with crappy providers that are real. No need to add on by falling for an obvious scam. It made you think twice, it's a scam.
Originally Posted by NewCumer
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
03-13-26 15:33 #29661Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks Boss man
Thanks for taking one for the team. It's amazing the shit our little head makes us put up with in this hobby. People need to stop giving these psychos money.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 15:08 #29660Senior Member

Posts: 98Please 🙏 if you've seen her message me
Anyone seen this one?
-
03-13-26 14:01 #29659Senior Member

Posts: 281More than likely they are going to ask you for the gift card number when you are in the parking lot to "make sure it's active". Then you'll never hear from them ever again.
Originally Posted by NewCumer
[View Original Post]
As far as the Bitcoin scam goes, I'm not sure. But both are more than likely scams.









Reply With Quote



