Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24911
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It really sucks that Lexi has taken such a nosedive. She was so much fun once upon a time.
    That's sad to hear. She was on my radar recently. So was Sommer but she doesn't kiss, so now I'm left with Julie / Jess unless one of you shoots that down too.

  2. #24910

    She was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It really sucks that Lexi has taken such a nosedive. She was so much fun once upon a time.
    Awesome back when I had her as my regular every Monday morning girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150829_144116.jpg‎  

  3. #24909

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Sexy Lexi because of bad reviews.

    The second one is Unique or that I what she went by 6 months or so ago.

    She is not GFE. She would not allow CIM when I saw her. She was always about 30 minutes late.

    The last time I saw her was after I helped her out of a jam. I came to her rescue because she was a nice lady. I went to see her and after a minute of BBBJ she rewarded me with allowing doggy while she was playing on her phone. I tried to see her again as a makeup visit and she ghosted me until after I left.
    Unique isn't available for the foreseeable future.

  4. #24908

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Sexy Lexi because of bad reviews.

    The second one is Unique or that I what she went by 6 months or so ago.

    She is not GFE. She would not allow CIM when I saw her. She was always about 30 minutes late.

    The last time I saw her was after I helped her out of a jam. I came to her rescue because she was a nice lady. I went to see her and after a minute of BBBJ she rewarded me with allowing doggy while she was playing on her phone. I tried to see her again as a makeup visit and she ghosted me until after I left.
    It really sucks that Lexi has taken such a nosedive. She was so much fun once upon a time.

  5. #24907

    Clark county

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity for some play time coming up. Looking for the. Clark county area. All I find on STG are some pretty poor looking choices, not much on tryst either. Hell, quality is pretty poor in the whole Dayton area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    Thanks.
    Mara, she stays at a hotel in Springfield. She has a room full of cats, so best skip if you're allergic. Also Megan Love, she doesn't advertise as often as Mara

  6. #24906

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Outside of her AD. If she is back and posting, you will most lilely be able to find her walking on Main also. Can also search Marilyn (sp?
    Thank you! I appreciate your help.

  7. #24905

    Sexybbw

    I like a bbw once in a while, anyone know anything about this bbw that posts in Dayton and Springfield?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/539630452569

  8. #24904

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    Outside of her AD. If she is back and posting, you will most lilely be able to find her walking on Main also. Can also search Marilyn (sp?

  9. #24903

    Any good providers

    I have an opportunity for some play time coming up. Looking for the. Clark county area. All I find on STG are some pretty poor looking choices, not much on tryst either. Hell, quality is pretty poor in the whole Dayton area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    Thanks.

  10. #24902

    Video link

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Really? You couldn't put "Angel" as a keyword on USA and find this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n&weightType=l
    Does anybody have a link to her xvideo films?

  11. #24901

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Really? You couldn't put "Angel" as a keyword on USA and find this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n&weightType=l
    Really? You couldn't reply without sarcasm and your sense of uppityness? You couldn't give a fellow human a benefit of doubt that he may be new and not familiar with how things work? Beside that link doesn't pull up Angel. Angel should deduct your shill because you may cost her clients.

  12. #24900

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    1 post stating that someone is back? How obvious can you make yourself, Angel?
    Dude. You got me rolling with that one. Spot on, or maybe one person away.

    I'm not sure I would know what to do with an extra 60 lbs on her, LOL. I've only known her thin. She's probably a lot of fun either way. Welcome back, Angel.

  13. #24899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Angel

    Really? You couldn't put "Angel" as a keyword on USA and find this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n&weightType=l

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  14. #24898

    Jodi is in Mason

    Jodi is back in Mason looking for old friends and new ones. She is as hot as ever and won't disappoint you. https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2.

  15. #24897

    Jodaci

    Hello all. I just got a text earlier this evening from Jodaci's number and the last time I tried to set up an appointment was back in early January. I saw she was away visiting her uncle so I was not sure if the message was legit. Anyone know if she is back? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape