Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 972 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13530

    Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular

    A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.

    Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.

    She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.

    I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/203752147

  2. #13529

    Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular

    A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.

    Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.

    She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.

    I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.

  3. #13528

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
    I would recommend anyone to give her a try, Anything is on the menu. She was really fun and chill.

  4. #13527

    Horny Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog5  [View Original Post]
    If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.

    Attitude 1.

    Looks 2.

    Rules way to many to scale.

    Room smells of dope and stinch.

    What a waste.

    Dog out.
    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/253432080206

  5. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
    Now that my friend, is hilarious!

  6. #13525

    Fat Puzzy

    If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.

    Attitude 1.

    Looks 2.

    Rules way to many to scale.

    Room smells of dope and stinch.

    What a waste.

    Dog out.

  7. #13524

    Dam!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
    Gurl be sportin' some hard plumbing with the full moon rise on! Luscious fukkin nipples on that woman.

  8. #13523

    Penoris?

    Quote Originally Posted by EastLa  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
    I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.

  9. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbvette  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. Based on the pics. Which one is "the fat one?" Look about the same to these old eyes.
    The one with the blue lingerie is Cassandra / Cass and has been reviewed on here by many of us. Last time I saw her about 1-1 1/2 years ago she was not fat. The pics are heavily doctored though.

  10. #13521

    Jen

    Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558

  11. #13520

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/919993846280

    I'd pay the fat one just to leave the room.
    Ummmm. Based on the pics. Which one is "the fat one?" Look about the same to these old eyes.

  12. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I do believe she refers herself as " funsize". The other one I'd refer to as " sits on your face your days of breathing are over" size.
    Well, then she clearly has a misconception as to what "funsize" means in reference to women. It is typically a reference to short, petite women. As for the other, that looks about right! Ha!

  13. #13518

    In reference

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I referenced this about a month ago, Post #13400. She was not a small woman IMO.
    I do believe she refers herself as " funsize". The other one I'd refer to as " sits on your face your days of breathing are over" size.

  14. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?
    I referenced this about a month ago, Post #13400. She was not a small woman IMO.

  15. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    That is an epic response. That one goes in the hall of fame.
    I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape