Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed that it belong to one of the girls, I believe Lili. Possibly from her wealthy boyfriend? I went in for a visit and the truck did have paper plates on it, so we're all good.
    When I made my previously reported visit and Lola was the only one there, I don't remember seeing a white truck anywhere on the property. So you're probably right that it's Lili's.

  2. #1574

    Lola at Grape

    Once I confirmed that the aforementioned truck in the street belonged to the providers, I decided to hit up Grape twice this week.

    First was Lili. I had seen her before and had a good time. However, this time she just wasn't that into it. The massage was fine, the flip was fine, but it felt like going through the motions. I don't know if it is related to her boyfriend and wanting out of the business, but I probably wouldn't see her again.

    The second was Lola. She is a sweetie and really tries to communicate although her English is almost non-existent. She is maybe 5'1" or so, not rail thin but not chubby either and she has a very nice, large set of naturals which she is happy to let you play with. I do have a bad back, so the massage is pretty important to me. The massage itself was maybe a 4/10. Good when she was back walking, pretty terrible when she wasn't. However, the flip was really good. Not Mina or FeiFei off-the-wall good, but it was enjoyable. Felt very connected and fully present.

    When I set up the appointment for Lola, I was told that Linda and Lucky were working via text. My guess is the translate app didn't get the names quite right. All that to say, I don't know if "Linda" was supposed to say Lili. If that's the case, I'll probably wait to go back until the staff shifts again at the beginning of next month.

    Next time maybe I'll hit up Foot Spa and see what the talent situation is over there.

  3. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    So, I may be completely paranoid, but I have seen a late model white pickup truck (possibly a Toyota Tundra or base model Silverado. Hard to tell, I didn't have my glasses on) out front of Grape in the evening three times now.
    Confirmed that it belong to one of the girls, I believe Lili. Possibly from her wealthy boyfriend? I went in for a visit and the truck did have paper plates on it, so we're all good.

  4. #1572

    Red Grape and Sweet Lola

    Well being a little bored and it being a nice afternoon took a stroll over to the burg to check out what all the fuss was about for the Red Grape. Being a regular in the Roanoke and other areas and occasionally Lynchburg I knew the owner and the advertised providers. When I arrived there was only Lola there and I had reviewed her several times, I recognized that pretty face and smile but guys this girl IMHO looks hot!! When she opened the door she said "where have you been" and gave me a girlfriend type hug. She showed me around the store and I will say it is very nice and clean. She had a guest coming soon and asked please wait or come back but I had to get back down the road. But guys this sweet heart puts everything into her guests and a pleasure if you enjoy a no rush, no clock watching and yes a good massage too. I cannot wait until I can get back down that way.

  5. #1571

    Summer Rainbow Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow Spa doesn't generally allow much in the way of finishing options, so you will find it difficult to find someone on this board who's got the insight you're looking for.

    Personally, I don't know her.
    Many thanks for responding. I was not aware of that so maybe she is telling me the truth!!

  6. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    So, I may be completely paranoid, but I have seen a late model white pickup truck (possibly a Toyota Tundra or base model Silverado. Hard to tell, I didn't have my glasses on) out front of Grape in the evening three times now. The first time there was definitely someone in the truck with the dome light on. The other couple of times I didn't get close enough to find out and got the hell out of there.

    Has anyone else noticed this vehicle? My spidey senses are pinging off the chart and I have been avoiding the location since. Because it is either uncle LEO or the world's most dedicated monger.

    Be safe and keep your eyes peeled.
    Was it parked right in front, IN grapes parking lot?. I have seen the same Toyota camry in grapes parking lot twice (I typically always go around the same time) . Hopefully it's just a guest who goes the same time as you.

    I'd be more concerned if the vehicle was parked across the street and watching. You should have parked in the dead end and watched if they went in or came out. I Highly DOUBT it was LEO if they were parked in Grapes parking lot UNLESS a bust was going down at that moment. There was a report posted on here that Lilly (who's currently there) has a local Boyfriend, but I can't confirm that. If true maybe he checks in frequently?.

  7. #1569

    Truck In Front Of Grape

    So, I may be completely paranoid, but I have seen a late model white pickup truck (possibly a Toyota Tundra or base model Silverado. Hard to tell, I didn't have my glasses on) out front of Grape in the evening three times now. The first time there was definitely someone in the truck with the dome light on. The other couple of times I didn't get close enough to find out and got the hell out of there.

    Has anyone else noticed this vehicle? My spidey senses are pinging off the chart and I have been avoiding the location since. Because it is either uncle LEO or the world's most dedicated monger.

    Be safe and keep your eyes peeled.

  8. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    All. Any experience with a Asian MLF about 45 with nice c or d cup around 5 ft 3 in and maybe 125 pounds? Her name is Sumner and she was at Rainbow Massage in the summer and fall of 2023. She is in Atlanta now and just saw her last week. Good English skills. Nice tease and CBJ. Not shaven and little unruly at the "why". I think I can get more (FIV OR FS) with some convincing but want to see if anyone has had any experiences before I push the matter. Send be a private message please ASAP!
    Rainbow Spa doesn't generally allow much in the way of finishing options, so you will find it difficult to find someone on this board who's got the insight you're looking for.

    Personally, I don't know her.

  9. #1567

    Sour Grape

    Had an experience at the Grape recently that left a lot to be desired. Showed up and another client was already there. I went on in thinking there were two girls working, and I got taken to a room and told to wait. It didn't become clear to me until much later that the wait would be 30 minutes because Lola was the only girl present. Needless to say, I wasn't happy, but she became available as I was putting my clothes back on to leave, and at that point I felt too invested in the visit to just leave empty-handed, so I let her talk me into staying.

    I should have trusted my gut and just left. I got maybe 5 minutes of massage out of the 30 I paid for before she escalates things to the fun stuff. Let me just say I have no clue what this chick is doing. The pros are that she's friendly and has big knockers, but that's about where it stops. She's open to "kissing" but her idea of that appears to be just sticking her tongue out. Once we get into FS all of the fake moaning begins immediately. I mean I'm literally on the 6th or 7th thrust and she's "oooh baby I CUM! Almost felt like it was her first day on the job or something.

    I know this isn't the first time there's been an excessive wait period at the Grape. Guess that's on me for not making the appointment first, won't happen again.

  10. #1566

    Summer at Rainbow Massage or Richond location

    All. Any experience with a Asian MLF about 45 with nice c or d cup around 5 ft 3 in and maybe 125 pounds? Her name is Sumner and she was at Rainbow Massage in the summer and fall of 2023. She is in Atlanta now and just saw her last week. Good English skills. Nice tease and CBJ. Not shaven and little unruly at the "why". I think I can get more (FIV OR FS) with some convincing but want to see if anyone has had any experiences before I push the matter. Send be a private message please ASAP!

  11. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by TomlinJerry1  [View Original Post]
    Seen a new listing on STG for a new AMP on 999 Sheffield. First I've seen this post I believe. Any info?
    It's not new, it's called Foot Spa and opened last spring or summer. It's been open close to a year now.

  12. #1564

    Summer in Lynchburg

    Everyone. A 47 year old asian named Summer moved to Atlanta last year. Does anyone know her? A sticky build around 5 ft 3 in and 130 pounds. Thanks!

  13. #1563

    New AMP?

    Seen a new listing on STG for a new AMP on 999 Sheffield. First I've seen this post I believe. Any info?

  14. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I was told over the weekend by a very reliable source, that this Months line up (starting today) would be Lilly and Lola. *NOTE* That's always subject to change.

    You can always call or text before going and ask who's working.

    Typically I make an appointment with a specific Broad, but if you don't like who opens first, ask to see who else is there.

    Knock on wood I haven't encountered any real old or fugly broads there yet. However there are some broads that I like better and find more attractive than others.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Thanks. Who do you think is younger and which would you recommend?

  15. #1561

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I was told over the weekend by a very reliable source, that this Months line up (starting today) would be Lilly and Lola. *NOTE* That's always subject to change.

    You can always call or text before going and ask who's working.

    Typically I make an appointment with a specific Broad, but if you don't like who opens first, ask to see who else is there.

    Knock on wood I haven't encountered any real old or fugly broads there yet. However there are some broads that I like better and find more attractive than others.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Fun fact: Lola also uses the name Laura.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape