Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1561

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I was told over the weekend by a very reliable source, that this Months line up (starting today) would be Lilly and Lola. *NOTE* That's always subject to change.

    You can always call or text before going and ask who's working.

    Typically I make an appointment with a specific Broad, but if you don't like who opens first, ask to see who else is there.

    Knock on wood I haven't encountered any real old or fugly broads there yet. However there are some broads that I like better and find more attractive than others.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    Fun fact: Lola also uses the name Laura.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  2. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    Who's at Grape this week? Few months ago there was only one girl there. Are you guys given the opportunity to choose or take whoever opens first?
    I was told over the weekend by a very reliable source, that this Months line up (starting today) would be Lilly and Lola. *NOTE* That's always subject to change.

    You can always call or text before going and ask who's working.

    Typically I make an appointment with a specific Broad, but if you don't like who opens first, ask to see who else is there.

    Knock on wood I haven't encountered any real old or fugly broads there yet. However there are some broads that I like better and find more attractive than others.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  3. #1559

    Grape

    Who's at Grape this week? Few months ago there was only one girl there. Are you guys given the opportunity to choose or take whoever opens first?

  4. #1558

    Red Grape

    Just wow! Amazing visit with Lorelei (not sure on spelling). Massage was excellent for an AMP, very sweet and made sure I got the full time. I don't know why I waited so long to visit.

  5. #1557

    I also noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Great intel, I appreciate it. Fairfax new law hasn't done much yet, but I suspect it will make AMP get rid of the lock door with buzzer, I can see them making and foyer / waiting room which will increase prices. I've noticed the escort scene is nonexistent, I thought with so many college girls that it would be good. I had to leave Fairfax because of the cost.

    I think my first stop will be to check out grape.
    A lot of the Fairfax AMPs have quit advertising table showers and saunas too, do not forget to check out the Roanoke page too, those 4 I mentioned are almost on the level of some the best NOVA AMPs, good luck.

  6. #1556

    Thank you

    Great intel, I appreciate it. Fairfax new law hasn't done much yet, but I suspect it will make AMP get rid of the lock door with buzzer, I can see them making and foyer / waiting room which will increase prices. I've noticed the escort scene is nonexistent, I thought with so many college girls that it would be good. I had to leave Fairfax because of the cost.

    I think my first stop will be to check out grape.

  7. #1555

    Connection

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    There is some connection with Red Apple in Roanoke and the Grape in Lynchburg. I go to Roanoke often and I've seen two of the same girls at both places.
    When Lynchburg Grape first opened, Apple's Boss told me (via text) that a "friend" of hers owns Grape, and She was just helping out.

    I tend not to believe that. And Suspect the Same Boss owns all 3 shops, Apple & Plum in Roanoke, and Grape in Lynchburg.

    Even if I am wrong about their ownership, it's a fact that the same exact girls rotate between all 3 shops.

    Thank You For your attention to this matter.

  8. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    As a regular up in your areas for years, I will agree, it like heaven on earth overall, but has the new laws in Fairfax County / city hurt business? As far as local talent the compares to NOVA I would suggest Red Grape in Lynchburg, in Roanoke there are 4 pretty reliable choices, my favorite changes from time to time, but now I would say Angel Spa, Red Apple, LJN and Red Plum, any of those will get the job done and almost on par as Pine, Angel or the Springfield, Annandale AMPs. Feel free to message anytime and welcome to the South.
    There is some connection with Red Apple in Roanoke and the Grape in Lynchburg. I go to Roanoke often and I've seen two of the same girls at both places.

  9. #1553

    Fairfax to Lynchburg

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    As a regular up in your areas for years, I will agree, it like heaven on earth overall, but has the new laws in Fairfax County / city hurt business? As far as local talent the compares to NOVA I would suggest Red Grape in Lynchburg, in Roanoke there are 4 pretty reliable choices, my favorite changes from time to time, but now I would say Angel Spa, Red Apple, LJN and Red Plum, any of those will get the job done and almost on par as Pine, Angel or the Springfield, Annandale AMPs. Feel free to message anytime and welcome to the South.

  10. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    Read the posts. There are so. E pretty good reports, especially the Grape.

  11. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    Considering what you're coming from, pretty much everywhere is going to be a disappointment. Having said that, our AMP scene is decent for a city our size. The escort scene is basically non-existent.

  12. #1550

    Moving to Lynchburg

    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.

  13. #1549

    Red Grape Lily

    It's so nice to have someone that seems to actually care about customers. Lily is exceptional she is beautiful, sweet and always cheerful. Can't say enough good things about her. From start to finish always delivers. Lynchburg best be nice to those grape girls. And if that Mina comes back a four hand will be the absolute way to go. Wow.

  14. #1548

    The Hill City talent

    What is the best talent in the hill city as far as a nice through massage and a L3 almost GFE finish and under 40 years old.

    I usually post in the Roanoke area but will be in town the next few weeks.

  15. #1547
    I found myself in your city last week for work and after reading the reviews here, I had to sample the grape juice for myself. I texted ahead and was told Lili and Mina were available. I opted for Lili based on the reviews I'd read at the time.

    Absolutely amazing. Easily the best experience I've had at an AMP and far better than anything that's available down near Danville.

    Paid the. 6 house fee for the hour. I was already surprised by that since. 7 seems to be the norm for every other place everywhere. Massage was way above average. Lili clearly has some actual training. She easily located and worked out some trouble spots that most girls can't hit. She was also pretty playful right from the start. Intentionally positioning to encourage roaming, and then started straddling my back with her knee skillfully positioned between my legs and grinding on my goods. She then starting walking down my back with her knees and running her foot along my taint and sack.

    On the flip, she signalled asking if I wanted everything. Of course I did. She asked "how much you pay". I tried to get her to give me the number but she kept asking. I low balled 1. 2 and she said 1. 4. Couldn't argue with that. I handed her some paper and she left to grab a cover.

    Only downside I can note is the CBJ, but BBJ is exceedingly rare at an AMP. I've only managed to pull that off once so I won't hold that against her. She did a quality CBJ for several minutes and moved on to multiple positions. She's a tiny spinner and we tried out some gymnastics! At the finish line, she cleaned things up and then came back and did a head and leg massage and then did some amazing stretching that actually really helped some problems I have with my legs and back. She has definitely had some real training. If this were local to me, I'd go in several times a week just for the stretching alone.

    Got my full hour, which also seems to be rare with AMPs lately. As she was walking me out, she introduced me to Mina who was making food in the kitchen. Mina came over and gave me a hug and kiss on the lips and tole me to come see her next time. I certainly will. She was tiny and extremely cute. She had a heavy blanket thing wrapped around her so I couldn't get a peek at the bolt-ons, but what I could see looked great.

    You simply can't find that kind of service down here or in NC. I'm kind of glad is a 2. 5 hour round trip or I'd be really, really poor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape