Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 25039
-
03-14-26 01:13 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 111Details
Details on service and donation.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 19:26 #24063Senior Member

Posts: 4545I think baddie is the this little cape verdean I use to see for car date. She haven't post for over 4 years now so I'm not sure. She only do car date.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 17:16 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 391Same question for her too.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038
Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.
-
03-13-26 13:45 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 391Has anyone seen this one?
-
03-13-26 13:35 #24060Senior Member

Posts: 391Yes too each there own. However she is very clean tbh like really clean.
Originally Posted by Jdl0313
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:53 #24059Senior Member

Posts: 391Yes definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:52 #24058Senior Member

Posts: 391I guess to each there own besides user names.
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
I didn't know there was another one but good choice.
-
03-13-26 12:06 #24057Senior Member

Posts: 54I walked away
We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 11:57 #24056Senior Member

Posts: 196She's based in colorado. I doubt anyone here has hooked up with her, even if she's real. Plus any chick on tour more than metallica is a red flag.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 11:47 #24055Senior Member

Posts: 196So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 10:00 #24054Senior Member

Posts: 100You stole my name.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 09:50 #24053Senior Member

Posts: 102Nikki Lee
Nikki Lee was a long time street walker. She was always a good time on the street circuit. She actually is the daughter and grand daughter of other sex workers in the area. I'm kind of surprised she robbing now but things change drugs booze Bf's and what ever else.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 09:35 #24052Senior Member

Posts: 391To each their own. .
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 08:53 #24051Senior Member

Posts: 700You
People pay some of the most horrendous looking girls out there.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 06:47 #24050Senior Member

Posts: 53Barbara Cranston / Warwick
Does anyone have any info on Barb fron Elmwood and then in Warwick? She is a good person and seems to have gone off the RADAR. Hope she is OK.










Reply With Quote






