Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24055
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxblaisebbygirl#photos.
    She's based in colorado. I doubt anyone here has hooked up with her, even if she's real. Plus any chick on tour more than metallica is a red flag.

  2. #24054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit and like. One of the best fr.

    She looks way better than her ads.

    Recommend.
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.

  3. #24053
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. .
    You stole my name.

  4. #24052

    Nikki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    But those are her words, is not like I was robbed by her. Just saw the ad, said Hello by text and she replied "I will rob you". As creepy and weird as it sounds I do appreciate the unusual honesty so I guess avoid this "Nicki Lee".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/146665294313
    Nikki Lee was a long time street walker. She was always a good time on the street circuit. She actually is the daughter and grand daughter of other sex workers in the area. I'm kind of surprised she robbing now but things change drugs booze Bf's and what ever else.

  5. #24051
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    People pay some of the most horrendous looking girls out there.
    To each their own. .

  6. #24050

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes she provides BBFS I think it was 350 $.
    People pay some of the most horrendous looking girls out there.

  7. #24049

    Barbara Cranston / Warwick

    Does anyone have any info on Barb fron Elmwood and then in Warwick? She is a good person and seems to have gone off the RADAR. Hope she is OK.

  8. #24048
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year for a qv. 120/220/320 with an extra 20 for BBFS. She answered the door naked. No dfk even though she lists it. Maybe it was because it was a qv. I popped during the BBBJ so I can't confirm BBFS.
    Yes she provides BBFS I think it was 350 $.

  9. #24047

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/600322388152

    Meant to post this on the regular thread.

  10. #24046
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Any body ever try is or as bad as she looks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/321730874037
    I saw her last year for a qv. 120/220/320 with an extra 20 for BBFS. She answered the door naked. No dfk even though she lists it. Maybe it was because it was a qv. I popped during the BBBJ so I can't confirm BBFS.

  11. #24045

    Down 2 please

    I think she has been reviewed before, but can't find it at the moment. If anyone can share info that'll be great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/864098624375

  12. #24044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    But those are her words, is not like I was robbed by her. Just saw the ad, said Hello by text and she replied "I will rob you". As creepy and weird as it sounds I do appreciate the unusual honesty so I guess avoid this "Nicki Lee".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/146665294313
    Long-time thief. I did an extensive report on her a long time ago, It turned into a physical altercation with her and a little skinny Spanish guy I gave him a beating, And grabbed her and took my money back.

  13. #24043
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Gee Finesse

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh023  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on STG and snap https://secrethostess.com/10504846/#gallery-7.
    That's the local "rapper" LOL she dates one of the worwack dudes.

  14. #24042
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/blondebombshell429

    Real. Originally linked up through SA but see she is now posting on tryst. Can't host, usually available on weeknights after 5 or weekends with advanced notice. Petite spinner MILF, pictures are accurate. DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJCIMWS, BBFSCIP, MSOG with a smile. Not a clock watcher, fun personality, once warmed up gets into it, has gotten more sexual each encounter. Have repeated. 4 per hour.
    I matched with her on SA, great info and pleasantly surprised she's down for all of that.

  15. #24041

    Mama dee or some

    Any body ever try is or as bad as she looks?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/321730874037

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape