Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24064

    Details

    Details on service and donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Really dude. Thats Erika. She's legit.

  2. #24063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Same question for her too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038

    Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.
    I think baddie is the this little cape verdean I use to see for car date. She haven't post for over 4 years now so I'm not sure. She only do car date.

  3. #24062
    Same question for her too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/287986317038

    Baddie sounds like rob but not sure if anyone has seen her.

  4. #24061

  5. #24060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.
    Yes too each there own. However she is very clean tbh like really clean.

  6. #24059
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
    Yes definitely recommend.

  7. #24058
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    You stole my name.
    I guess to each there own besides user names.

    I didn't know there was another one but good choice.

  8. #24057

    I walked away

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.
    We all have our own preferences, but it was the opposite for me. She came and met me outside, I politely declined. To me she just looked like another provider using old and filtered pictures. She looked unclean and ragged to me. Signs of drug use in my opinion. Anyway, I just didn't find her attractive.

  9. #24056
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xxblaisebbygirl#photos.
    She's based in colorado. I doubt anyone here has hooked up with her, even if she's real. Plus any chick on tour more than metallica is a red flag.

  10. #24055
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit and like. One of the best fr.

    She looks way better than her ads.

    Recommend.
    So you went for it? I'm glad you had a good time.

  11. #24054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. .
    You stole my name.

  12. #24053

    Nikki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    But those are her words, is not like I was robbed by her. Just saw the ad, said Hello by text and she replied "I will rob you". As creepy and weird as it sounds I do appreciate the unusual honesty so I guess avoid this "Nicki Lee".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/146665294313
    Nikki Lee was a long time street walker. She was always a good time on the street circuit. She actually is the daughter and grand daughter of other sex workers in the area. I'm kind of surprised she robbing now but things change drugs booze Bf's and what ever else.

  13. #24052
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    People pay some of the most horrendous looking girls out there.
    To each their own. .

  14. #24051

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes she provides BBFS I think it was 350 $.
    People pay some of the most horrendous looking girls out there.

  15. #24050

    Barbara Cranston / Warwick

    Does anyone have any info on Barb fron Elmwood and then in Warwick? She is a good person and seems to have gone off the RADAR. Hope she is OK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape