Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 7993
-
03-13-26 14:56 #7588Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendations?
I'm going to be in the Birmingham area in the near future. Looking though sites a lot of these girls really don't have reviews. I don't really want to make a mistake. Can anyone give a couple recommendations that they know are legit. Thanks in advance!
-
03-13-26 11:34 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 111She should be charging half.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 09:49 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 100I think she's legit
We've chatted and she verified but she's on that 200 qv bullshit so I passed.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 08:58 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks
Thanks for the info. Thought the sister might be a possibility. Appreciate your insights.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 07:48 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 1698If it matters to you she has a Handler. When you're looking at an ad a dead give away is oftentimes in the language of the ad when it's painfully obvious that the girl did not write her own ad the obvious takeaway is that she has a handler, a lot of these girls do but very often that can be problematic as they can burst in during the session give you a hard time threaten you and even rob you. If I can determine in advance that a girl has a handler I won't see that person. MJ.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 17:47 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 64Monroe
I don't recognize her, but looks legit. 205 number. Any intel? Thanks y'all.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/203600971
-
03-12-26 16:42 #7582Banned Member

Posts: 158Thanks
Thanks for the tip. I prefer sb anyways off other sites and freestyle at my business let's me come into contact with the type of girls I seek been successful in the past. STG is risky Just dry for me right now. I'm picky.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 10:23 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 268Aimee is a veteran. Pretty bland date and she's significantly older than the pics suggest, but she's historically reliable and not a danger. I haven't her in a year or two and would only do so in a pinch, but that's just me.
Originally Posted by TDrive
[View Original Post]
I don't recognize her partner.
-
03-12-26 08:15 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 1698Dude I know those rates look tempting but never ever ever pay a deposit. I have had top shelf providers with great reputations ghost me after paying a deposit so I never do it no matter what the rate is or no matter how beautiful the girl is this has been said a thousand times in this forum. I can't believe you would even entertain seeing this girl. 99% of the time if it looks too good to be true it is so protect yourself keep your money in your pocket and see someone that doesn't require a deposit because paying a slightly higher rate and getting some decent service it's a hell of a lot better than paying a deposit and getting nothing except an empty wallet. MJ.
Originally Posted by ClearRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 00:52 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 82Feedback
I appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by Markola
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Rabbit.
-
03-11-26 19:49 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 28It's a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by ClearRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:16 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 38Just a feeling
This one posts pretty regularly around the state. Requires a deposit. Offers everything. No reviews either here or on Eccie.
Originally Posted by ClearRabbit
[View Original Post]
Just doesn't pass the smell test for me, so I'm not going to take the chance. Would love to be wrong, she looks good.
-
03-11-26 13:58 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 82Info Req
Good Afternoon;.
Anyone had the pleasure & can provide feedback?
TIA.
Rabbit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...l/554874691108
-
03-10-26 16:07 #7575Regular Member

Posts: 8Viviana
I got a quick reply with a with quote for outcall hr 700. However, I did not partake.
-
03-10-26 15:59 #7574Regular Member

Posts: 8Rates
325 hhr.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
500 hr.









Reply With Quote






