Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 7986
-
03-18-26 12:12 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 100Little Latina
I saw a little Hispanic spinner chick a few months ago and she reached out to say she was in town again. The Spinner chick was only seeing her regulars but she's traveling with the short thick one from the ad. I saw the spinner chick last night when she came back to the room after I got done with her friend. She's like 5'2 and thick In a good way. They don't speak English and idk the thick ones rules but she seemed nice. The spinner is named vale (valeh) and she's available although not posting. Standard rates and are available as duo as well.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...151/5108290730
-
03-18-26 11:36 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 1693Rochelle
https://ultragfe.com/provider/385363-rochelle.html
Originally Posted by TDrive
[View Original Post]
It seems that her ads on most of the major sites are gone. She also still has a profile on eccie. The phone number in the above link and in the profile on eccie has been her contact information for a long time so she may be out of the game but that's your best shot at contacting her you might shoot her a text and see if she replies hope this helps. MJ.
-
03-18-26 08:55 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 32Ro?
Not sure that she had updated her ad in a good while. But I was considering a visit. Looks like no longer on Tryst. Wondering if she is out of the game now.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 06:02 #7593Senior Member

Posts: 1693Sorry brother I got that information from her ad which stated that she charged $350 for an hour I failed to notice that you only saw her for half an hour, apologies. MJ.
Originally Posted by AleCazzzam
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 20:08 #7592Regular Member

Posts: 21Idk where you got 350 from I only donated 160.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 11:32 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 1693Dude you paid $350 and got the mega stank man that's rough I'm sorry brother yeah for somebody like that I definitely would not see them again especially at that kind of price even if she had been squeaky clean and smelling fresh. MJ.
Originally Posted by AleCazzzam
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:47 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 100Almost saw her
Dude that's hilarious. I was going to see her last night too. I was literally walking to her door and noticed a guy smoking in front of her door so I dipped.
Originally Posted by AleCazzzam
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 00:19 #7589Regular Member

Posts: 21Nova Banks
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/94428940
https://tryst.link/escort/novabook25
I'll keep this short and sweet. I've seen her twice, the first time was pretty nice. 160 roses for half hour, in Fultondale.
Last night was the 2nd and LAST time I'll ever see her. Reason why? Her pussy stank so fucking god damn bad. I mean it fucking STANK. Like that was it I'm done no more and I'm probably taking a break from the hobby after that, it's like getting your favorite food to eat and smelling it and the smell being so fucking disgusting you never want that food again, it was THAT bad.
-
03-13-26 14:56 #7588Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendations?
I'm going to be in the Birmingham area in the near future. Looking though sites a lot of these girls really don't have reviews. I don't really want to make a mistake. Can anyone give a couple recommendations that they know are legit. Thanks in advance!
-
03-13-26 11:34 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 111She should be charging half.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 09:49 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 100I think she's legit
We've chatted and she verified but she's on that 200 qv bullshit so I passed.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 08:58 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks
Thanks for the info. Thought the sister might be a possibility. Appreciate your insights.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 07:48 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 1693If it matters to you she has a Handler. When you're looking at an ad a dead give away is oftentimes in the language of the ad when it's painfully obvious that the girl did not write her own ad the obvious takeaway is that she has a handler, a lot of these girls do but very often that can be problematic as they can burst in during the session give you a hard time threaten you and even rob you. If I can determine in advance that a girl has a handler I won't see that person. MJ.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 17:47 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 64Monroe
I don't recognize her, but looks legit. 205 number. Any intel? Thanks y'all.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/203600971
-
03-12-26 16:42 #7582Banned Member

Posts: 158Thanks
Thanks for the tip. I prefer sb anyways off other sites and freestyle at my business let's me come into contact with the type of girls I seek been successful in the past. STG is risky Just dry for me right now. I'm picky.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





