Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 496 to 510 of 20133
-
03-11-26 21:20 #19638Senior Member

Posts: 499Go ahead and ignore all the bad reviews, but please please post your review of her. We all need that kind of entertainment.
Originally Posted by Travieso1313
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 19:04 #19637Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley winter
Thinking about trying Ashley winter. I've read all the bad reviews but man her body is so tempting to me. Has anyone on here ever had a positive date with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/414117022550
-
03-11-26 18:50 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 124Sky
Rates were 175/220. Didn't take the conversation further than that hoping to find reviews first.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 18:46 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 37Rates?
What did she send you for flat rates? How open is he menu? Did she provide a location?
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
I searched her images and didn't find anything, she might be real. Phone case is the same in all the photos so. Might take one for the team unless she's on Thornwood, then she is real but scam. Same story as 4 mile.
Feel free to PM.
-
03-11-26 17:17 #19634Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-11-26 10:58 #19633Senior Member

Posts: 124Sky
She advertises as "the best you'll ever have". Very curvy in her pics. Cascade location. When contacted she gives flat rates. But I've never seen her before and with the name Sky she isn't searchable on here since her name is below the 4-character search word minimum. So, anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/308130283966
-
03-11-26 10:48 #19632Regular Member

Posts: 26She is in her 30's (hard to say) Very cute maybe 5 foot tall and well built but slim.
Originally Posted by NukCowboy
[View Original Post]
Didn't get a look UTC on this visit but I will return to test the menu.
-
03-11-26 08:41 #19631Senior Member

Posts: 85100 percent ready
Anyone ever have any experience with this girl? I tried searching but she doesn't list her name. I've noticed her ads for quite some time. This is her latest. I think she works out of Royal. Very nice looking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/459123789766
-
03-10-26 22:13 #19630Regular Member

Posts: 17I had a thing for Di (still would I'm sure) and Lywanna. I know Lywanna is still in the area. But I don't have any info on hobby at all. Would definitely be interested! PM if anyone knows is fine, too!
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 18:04 #19629Regular Member

Posts: 12Goddess Eve
Great visit, communication was prompt and clear. Location discreet, her room is clean, calming and warm. She's smart and easy to talk to, skinny with a fantastic butt and a beautiful figure.
https://tryst.link/massage/evedior-420
-
03-10-26 17:35 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 185Sophisticated sexy Sophia
Several texts in one time she gave me a time then ghosted me. Very bad communication.
-
03-10-26 14:27 #19627Regular Member

Posts: 6Inbox Full
PM'd you but it looks you need to clear inbox. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 14:22 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 404Yes it does
Don't take it personal. I can't recommend an equally attractive white woman on looks alone but there are many I have found more skilled and more fairly priced than Linda.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 14:17 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 85That's kind of the strange thing. I did occasionally text with her about nothing in particular. We got along pretty well. Sometimes I just shake my head.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Oh well. Life goes on.
-
03-09-26 08:45 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 404Linda
Hopefully she uses a hobby phone and not a real one or maybe she blocked you. Women who you pay to please you usually don't message at will to strike up a conversation. The last time I messaged her about whatever special she was running it was the same thing where she wants $100 minimum tip for an hour. I am surprised others have spoken well of her massage skills but everyone views massages differently. She is very good looking and that's about where the good parts stop especially considering the other masseuses in the area.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





