Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19614
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I tried reaching her a couple days ago and the same. No response. I stopped by to see if she just happened to be there and she wasn't.
    Dang I drove past a few times when I was in that area but it didn't seem like anyone was in. Maybe reaching out to Maya to see if she's around might be an option. If I reach out to Maya and hear anything I'll share what I find.

  2. #19613

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I seen Linda last month and I can say the massage was great. I seen when she posted and # seemed to be different. I tried to reach out with no response.
    Yes, I tried reaching her a couple days ago and the same. No response. I stopped by to see if she just happened to be there and she wasn't.

  3. #19612

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Well, like everything else, to each his own but I'd take Linda over about anyone else in GR. Nice looking, great figure, terrific massage from a CMT and everything else is great to.

    For a while I didn't get along too well with Maya but she's been great as well.

    The place is clean and discreet location. Not much more you could as for.
    I seen Linda last month and I can say the massage was great. I seen when she posted and # seemed to be different. I tried to reach out with no response.

  4. #19611

    Symone

    Has anyone seen Symone or can share any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/443302299001

  5. #19610

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdge27  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking to book with Angel in the future, but I don't know what the standard tip rate is for her. I don't want to go over or lowball. Any help would be appreciated.
    Sorry. Forgot the link. Rookie mistake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/087900151739

  6. #19609

    Angel

    So I'm looking to book with Angel in the future, but I don't know what the standard tip rate is for her. I don't want to go over or lowball. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #19608

    Linda

    For those repeated customers. Ever had FS from her open menu?

  8. #19607
    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Any insight into what either Linda, or Maya offer, price ranges?

    Feel free to PM.
    As usual YMMV but repeat customers seem to find more of an open menu with both as time goes on. Both have got a fairly good pool of clients that keep coming back.

  9. #19606

    Selina at Tui Na massage

    I met the beautiful Selina for an hour.

    Massage was one of the best I have had including any LMT (9 out of 10).

    Pressure was firm and included lots of pulling and stretching.

    Selina is a very slim attractive young lady with good communications.

    Lots of flirting on the flip with standard finish.

    The menu is still unknown as I didn't have more cash on hand (big mistake).

    She is a cutie and I will be back to test the menu.

  10. #19605

    Info on menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Headed back south this morning but yesterday I was in the neighborhood so I made an unplanned stop to see Linda one more time before leaving. She wasn't in but her co-worker Maya was and said she'd be willing. We've known each other for quite a long time and there's been a few ups and downs in the past but we've been getting along great lately so I thought, why not.

    Maya has been at this a long time and gives a really nice and sensual massage. Great strokes with just the right amount of pressure in the places where needed that eventually work into some great light touches where wanted. About the time you can't wait to flip, she'll get comfortable and again, her experience goes a long ways. Soft conversation with a good looking girl (beautiful hair!) with hands that know all the right places and good amount of roaming.

    $80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. And again, clean, discreet location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/814287783801
    Any insight into what either Linda, or Maya offer, price ranges?

    Feel free to PM.

  11. #19604

    In box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I see Eris on a regular basis and she's my goto. Just the best spinner around. A gem of a woman too. Gives you all your time. Comms are great and she's UTR. She could fit in 1 or 2 new regulars. If interested DM. Mm686.
    Your in box is full. Looking for the information on your regular spinner.

  12. #19603

    Maya

    Headed back south this morning but yesterday I was in the neighborhood so I made an unplanned stop to see Linda one more time before leaving. She wasn't in but her co-worker Maya was and said she'd be willing. We've known each other for quite a long time and there's been a few ups and downs in the past but we've been getting along great lately so I thought, why not.

    Maya has been at this a long time and gives a really nice and sensual massage. Great strokes with just the right amount of pressure in the places where needed that eventually work into some great light touches where wanted. About the time you can't wait to flip, she'll get comfortable and again, her experience goes a long ways. Soft conversation with a good looking girl (beautiful hair!) with hands that know all the right places and good amount of roaming.

    $80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. And again, clean, discreet location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/814287783801

  13. #19602

    Eris

    I see Eris on a regular basis and she's my goto. Just the best spinner around. A gem of a woman too. Gives you all your time. Comms are great and she's UTR. She could fit in 1 or 2 new regulars. If interested DM. Mm686.

  14. #19601

    Seeking: Mature shower friendly

    Due to some physical / medical issues normal sex is out for me- so I am looking for a mature well endowed woman who would enjoy mutual showering and other roaming activities.

    Would anyone have a recommendation for me? Feel free to PM if you have an UTR option. I've been around a long time, but don't play often. TIA!

  15. #19600

    Seeking: Mature shower friendly

    Due to some physical / medical issues normal sex is out for me- so I am looking for a mature well endowed woman who would enjoy mutual showering and other roaming activities.

    Would anyone have a recommendation for me? Feel free to PM if you have an UTR option. I've been around a long time, but don't play often. TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape