Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 390 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 5846
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5486

    Bebe sweet petite angle my best unrushed session highly recommend

    Early 30's, Pretty Face, small Cs, shaved she speak English the way I love it when I talk to this girl I felt I was testing orange candy fresh and make me feeling come back high school with my first girlfriend.

    I did a spontaneous walk in and drew Bebe. She is pretty and if you like Thai girls you will definitely like her.

    She offered a shower but when I told her I just washed up before coming, she seemed happy to skip that step. Started with a quick massage and then flipped over when I couldn't wait anymore.

    She did some teasing with her hand to get me going and then started a nice BBJ. Enjoyed that for a few minutes and then had.

    Her get on top for the main event.

    She has a great body for this view and I loved the feeling of holding her curves while she rode. Flipped to standing miss and finished after a few minutes. Didn't get to try doggy but I'm sure that would be another great view.

    We still had some time so she went back to massaging me for a few minutes. I started getting aroused again so I asked if she could give me a quick HJ to finish. That was great too, she has some skills.

    She has good English and is easy to talk to. A few pecks but no DFK.

    Overall I would highly recommend, especially if you want some variety or like a more tan / exotic look compared to the typical Korean girls.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3474851

  2. #5485

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsgpdx  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/203487999

    This has been around for awhile. Pretty much the same location and services. Any information? Never seen a review or comments? Thanks.
    She's the AA with a jacked up grill. I've picked her up a couple times. She always hangs around the convenience store off 82nd and Fremont near the car wash. This was last year. Was always BBBJ, no CIM and no FS at all. Nice girl and got the business done, but I don't put much effort in seeing her.

  3. #5484

    This one has been around for awhile (Angelica)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/203487999

    This has been around for awhile. Pretty much the same location and services. Any information? Never seen a review or comments? Thanks.

  4. #5483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Dahlia resurfaced for one day in Eugene. Hopefully this is a good sign. She was my go to girl during trips to visit relatives in Portland and I damn near cried when she retired.
    I would have made the drive.

  5. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHead75  [View Original Post]
    Yea I actually live in California but visit Alaska and the PNW a fair amount. I haven't had any contact with Charlie in months which is why I'm curious I never hear about her. I'm not really a promoter of any kind just curious about her. I don't know who Kyle is. Why the attitude?
    She requires a 50% deposit and no otther info. Pics are definitely fake too. Thanks for the raving endorsement, but we should all delete your post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetcharliebell

  6. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    So many promotional posts about Charlie. I hope you're being paid well, at least.

    And if this is Charlie or her Kyle, try harder, everyone can see right through you.
    Typical.

  7. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    So many promotional posts about Charlie. I hope you're being paid well, at least.

    And if this is Charlie or her Kyle, try harder, everyone can see right through you.
    Yea I actually live in California but visit Alaska and the PNW a fair amount. I haven't had any contact with Charlie in months which is why I'm curious I never hear about her. I'm not really a promoter of any kind just curious about her. I don't know who Kyle is. Why the attitude?

  8. #5479

    Hope it was worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHead75  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I don't read about her on this forum. She's been in Oregon for over a year now (was the darling in Alaska for many many years), she has ads up and I never hear a thing about her. For those who don't know she is just about the sweetest and sexiest woman alive. She loves sex and physical contact and going out and being treated like a lady. She comes to Alaska occasionally but I haven't seen her in awhile. Her ads are up on tryst and even adultlook but I can't post links for some reason. Her # is 907xxxx979 if anyone hears anything or sees her please post.
    So many promotional posts about Charlie. I hope you're being paid well, at least.

    And if this is Charlie or her Kyle, try harder, everyone can see right through you.

  9. #5478

    Where do you live?

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHead75  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I don't read about her on this forum. She's been in Oregon for over a year now (was the darling in Alaska for many many years), she has ads up and I never hear a thing about her. For those who don't know she is just about the sweetest and sexiest woman alive. She loves sex and physical contact and going out and being treated like a lady. She comes to Alaska occasionally but I haven't seen her in awhile. Her ads are up on tryst and even adultlook but I can't post links for some reason. Her # is 907xxxx979 if anyone hears anything or sees her please post.
    I noticed all of your other posts are in Anchorage and about half of them are for Charlie, the person you're promoting. Are you living in Portland now?

  10. #5477

    Pink hair girl

    She said she is local to Portland, but I've never seen her before. Stays in the 3 star crap hotels in north sandy. Quoted 2.5 but when I got there, she had no idea what we were texting about. Her body is 0O. Teeth are wrecked (hence, no smiling in the photos) she said her boyfriend sets up her schedule (oh boy, get me out of here). I ask about the menu, and literally everything is either a No, or upsell. We're now well over 4 bills for anything. I wished her good luck, put my shoes on and left. I'm not putting up with upsell bullsh!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/275249338808

  11. #5476

    Hazel is ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Hazel is a terrible communicator, and has been known to have a lurker boyfriend / kyle.

    Plus side: Slam Dunk CIP.
    Scheduled and went to her apartment where she takes donation and disappears into bathroom. I notice t cams in room and asked her through door and she says her boyfriend put them there because he doesn't trust her. I asked if he might come by and she's says she doesn't know and then asked me if I know how to fight. I asked for my donation back or part of it and she said no. I left before she got out of bathroom.

    She also looks nothing like pics and is large and fugly, I wanted to walk away when I saw her but felt bad.

  12. #5475
    Wasn't there a discussion here, or maybe on the Seattle forum or on the gps board, regarding these travelling Latina gals in Beaverton? Can't remember where I saw it. Ads are similar to this one, usually partially in Spanish. If you get an address to a condo or townhouse in Beaverton, that's the one. Greeted by auntie at the door, that leads you to a room. Rumor was that the girls didn't want to be there (Tck.) I didn't want to take the chance. Sorry I can't point you where I saw the discussion, maybe others remember.

  13. #5474

  14. #5473

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTurner94  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this gal? I'd like to hear experiences from others before taking any chances.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/202782685
    Hazel is a terrible communicator, and has been known to have a lurker boyfriend / kyle.

    Plus side: Slam Dunk CIP.

  15. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTurner94  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this gal? I'd like to hear experiences from others before taking any chances.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/202782685
    Looks fake to me. The listing of the sex styles is usually a giveaway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape