Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 37331
-
03-09-26 12:09 #36116Senior Member

Posts: 195You Spa Milford
So from what I gather reading the forum the you Spa in Milford is where you can get the best actual massage? (still with standard finish) My back is killing me.
-
03-09-26 10:55 #36115Senior Member

Posts: 124Take a little extra
They always love when they can share there. You want two girl. Sure why not. Its worth it I had three stacked up there a few years ago. Total blast.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 16:21 #36114Senior Member

Posts: 924Not snarky
Just a play on Lucky Spa.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 15:14 #36113Senior Member

Posts: 37Great Hands Luna
Stopped into Great hands and drew Luna.
IMO very attractive. She has a great body, no AMP tummy here.
Massage was alright, nothing special, but not as terrible as I've had there before. She did well on the teasing before the flip.
Covered everything was alright, nothing spectacular. I think I preferred Linda tbh. Even though Linda is older, less attractive, and a worse body, her skills are so much better.
50 to house, 150 tip. CBJ, CFS.
-
03-08-26 14:48 #36112Senior Member

Posts: 1466I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 09:23 #36111Senior Member

Posts: 924Google Spring Well Healing Massage.
Originally Posted by GreenHorn29
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 09:21 #36110Senior Member

Posts: 924Search for FSLIST. Make sure you have the latest version. The youngest on that list may be Great Hands.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 00:13 #36109Senior Member

Posts: 175Detroit AMPs
What are the go to spots with younger ladies that provide full service .3 BJ, cds, connect?.Milfs are cool but not looking for elderly mammasan. I'll be visiting soon and need some legit recommendations. Pm or share here. Thanks.
-
03-07-26 23:41 #36108Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting from Grand Rapids
Hey visiting from Grand Rapids to the Romulus area any suggestions?
-
03-07-26 20:19 #36107Senior Member

Posts: 1466How did the providers look?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 19:49 #36106Senior Member

Posts: 465Jackson
Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 18:46 #36105Senior Member

Posts: 924Read the Jackson forum and you may get lucky.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 18:09 #36104Senior Member

Posts: 1466What's the main spa in Jackson? I am not from the area.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 16:32 #36103Senior Member

Posts: 924Older?
How old? All the FS places have old, older, and oldest. For freaky, you need to go to Jackson.
Originally Posted by CubsNuts2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 12:45 #36102Senior Member

Posts: 36Any reccomendations. Older Asian providers
Anyone have any insight on s good place, with older Asian providers? The older and freakiest the better.










Reply With Quote




