Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36118
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Just a play on Lucky Spa.
    My apologies, you are correct, good play on words LOL.

  2. #36117

    Asian Elements Brighton

    Late and in a pinch (it was 8:30 PM; spa closes at PM). Nina wouldn't go for an hour, so a half hour and a half a C-note it was. Nina is an Asian plain Jane but, somehow, delivered me from discomfort in 35 minutes including hot stones. On the flip she delivered Level 1 plus: prostate, FIV, & C-cups in the mouth. Would repeat.

  3. #36116

    You Spa Milford

    So from what I gather reading the forum the you Spa in Milford is where you can get the best actual massage? (still with standard finish) My back is killing me.

  4. #36115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Take a little extra

    They always love when they can share there. You want two girl. Sure why not. Its worth it I had three stacked up there a few years ago. Total blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.

  5. #36114

    Not snarky

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?
    Just a play on Lucky Spa.

  6. #36113

    Great Hands Luna

    Stopped into Great hands and drew Luna.

    IMO very attractive. She has a great body, no AMP tummy here.

    Massage was alright, nothing special, but not as terrible as I've had there before. She did well on the teasing before the flip.

    Covered everything was alright, nothing spectacular. I think I preferred Linda tbh. Even though Linda is older, less attractive, and a worse body, her skills are so much better.

    50 to house, 150 tip. CBJ, CFS.

  7. #36112
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Read the Jackson forum and you may get lucky.
    I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?

  8. #36111
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorn29  [View Original Post]
    Hey visiting from Grand Rapids to the Romulus area any suggestions?
    Google Spring Well Healing Massage.

  9. #36110
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    What are the go to spots with younger ladies that provide full service .3 BJ, cds, connect?.Milfs are cool but not looking for elderly mammasan. I'll be visiting soon and need some legit recommendations. Pm or share here. Thanks.
    Search for FSLIST. Make sure you have the latest version. The youngest on that list may be Great Hands.

  10. #36109

    Detroit AMPs

    What are the go to spots with younger ladies that provide full service .3 BJ, cds, connect?.Milfs are cool but not looking for elderly mammasan. I'll be visiting soon and need some legit recommendations. Pm or share here. Thanks.

  11. #36108

    Visiting from Grand Rapids

    Hey visiting from Grand Rapids to the Romulus area any suggestions?

  12. #36107
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.
    How did the providers look?

  13. #36106

    Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    What's the main spa in Jackson? I am not from the area.
    Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.

  14. #36105
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    What's the main spa in Jackson? I am not from the area.
    Read the Jackson forum and you may get lucky.

  15. #36104
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    How old? All the FS places have old, older, and oldest. For freaky, you need to go to Jackson.
    What's the main spa in Jackson? I am not from the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape