Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 25684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24874

    I would not waste my time with these

    Never saw Sexy Lexi because of bad reviews.

    The second one is Unique or that I what she went by 6 months or so ago.

    She is not GFE. She would not allow CIM when I saw her. She was always about 30 minutes late.

    The last time I saw her was after I helped her out of a jam. I came to her rescue because she was a nice lady. I went to see her and after a minute of BBBJ she rewarded me with allowing doggy while she was playing on her phone. I tried to see her again as a makeup visit and she ghosted me until after I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwpcmn  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Visiting monger here. For one its nice to see an area active on the forum. My city. Crickets on here despite attempts to revive. That said. Have scrolled and searched. Couple quick questions.

    Sexy Lexi? Seems to have mixed reviews. Recent visits OK?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/463811375575

    And unnamed, but I know I saw her links on here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/742797146058

  2. #24873

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one. Can't get a text back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/261825418942
    Saw her a year or two ago, she lived in Vandalia, bbw, nice and polite, apt kind of messy, got a light massage and BBBJ, she's open for FS but banging bbw is not my thing. I think hr was 1. 2 back then. If bbw is your thing then give her a try.

  3. #24872

    Massage ad

    Any experience with this one. Can't get a text back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/261825418942

  4. #24871

    Visiting Monger

    Hey gents. Visiting monger here. For one its nice to see an area active on the forum. My city. Crickets on here despite attempts to revive. That said. Have scrolled and searched. Couple quick questions.

    Sexy Lexi? Seems to have mixed reviews. Recent visits OK?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/463811375575

    And unnamed, but I know I saw her links on here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/742797146058

  5. #24870

    That's Bailey's bait ad

    Stay away!

    Bailey, Kacey, lots of different names, multiple ads with fake pictures. They all share the same account number.

    Long history of not delivering, knocks on the door, robbery.

    This is her oldest ad with her own picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/777190173112

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog425  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen KK? I'm not seeing anything in the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/611376678993

  6. #24869

    Kk

    Anyone seen KK? I'm not seeing anything in the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/611376678993

  7. #24868
    Quote Originally Posted by JamJamar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/202926529

    Has anyone seen her? Tried to search up some reviews but couldn't find any, intel would be much appreciated.
    A real person, but she is losing her weight rapidly in alarming pace. Meet her before she becomes a skeleton.

  8. #24867

    Uncle visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    I know its kinda beating a dead horse but has anyone heard from tori in awhile? Last I did she texted out of blue and said she was headed to rehab or something along those lines. Was about year or so. Always had great time with her. If anyone had any info.
    Last time I heard she visiting uncle till summer at least the last person I know who has had contact with her.

  9. #24866

    Tori

    I know its kinda beating a dead horse but has anyone heard from tori in awhile? Last I did she texted out of blue and said she was headed to rehab or something along those lines. Was about year or so. Always had great time with her. If anyone had any info.

  10. #24865

    HeavenSent

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/202926529

    Has anyone seen her? Tried to search up some reviews but couldn't find any, intel would be much appreciated.

  11. #24864
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    There are two girls, two different ads. Is it Kat or Melanie you referred to?
    The title of the report says Watch Out For Melanie. I am not a detective but I would say he is writing about Melanie.

  12. #24863

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I can't confirm anything about her bf. I know she's using the same pics on her ads for years, and she is 37.
    Search the Cincinnati forum. It wasn't just a ripoff, there was a gun involved.

  13. #24862

    Suggestions

    Looking for suggestions in the dayton and Troy area. If you have a UTR or girl you suggest PM me. I'll be in the area tomorrow.

  14. #24861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Which one?

    There are two girls, two different ads. Is it Kat or Melanie you referred to?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, she and her boyfriend ripped a dude off. There is a video of it that isn't too hard to find. Now, some have defended her and said she is no longer with the dude; but I have not seen enough confirmed reports that she is legit. So be careful and know YMMV.

  15. #24860
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, she and her boyfriend ripped a dude off. There is a video of it that isn't too hard to find. Now, some have defended her and said she is no longer with the dude; but I have not seen enough confirmed reports that she is legit. So be careful and know YMMV.
    I can't confirm anything about her bf. I know she's using the same pics on her ads for years, and she is 37.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape