Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36145

    Utr

    Delilah and Hailee are looking for some old and new friends to chill with so if have their digits just hit them up and if you need them or anyone else I see digits just hmu.

  2. #36144
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMan86  [View Original Post]
    Any other agencies like moon girls? Last couple of times I went I was very disappointed.
    This agency is coming back in a few days. Keep your eyes open.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  3. #36143
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I am not going to brow beat you like others would. Here's her ad brother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/888369910691
    Thanks man! Appreciate ya.

  4. #36142

    Big Booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Good day. Do you have a link or her number? I'm Down for a bargain.
    I am not going to brow beat you like others would. Here's her ad brother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/888369910691

  5. #36141

    Hailee

    Hailee has a room and is looking for some new and old friends to hangout with. If you have her digits just hit her and if you need them just hmu.

  6. #36140

    Posts a lot reviews anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/097547662918

    Apparently I'm review search impaired.

  7. #36139

    Asian agencies

    Any other agencies like moon girls? Last couple of times I went I was very disappointed.

  8. #36138
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    She's not beautiful. She's a bargain. She looks good from behind, and tight as hell both holes. Her head game has gotten better every visit. She definitely doesn't swallow. Excellent value for sure.
    Good day. Do you have a link or her number? I'm Down for a bargain.

  9. #36137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Regina

    Anybody still seeing her?

  10. #36136
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Guess if anyone tried to see Delilah today, she was asleep all day. So if you have her digits just hit her up. And ofc if you need her digits or any other utr's that I know of LOL just hmu.
    Delilah trying to see some old and new friends this weekend so just hit her up and ofc if you need her digits just hmu.

  11. #36135

    Courtnay

    Took a leap and hung out for a while with her, she was in Chester. Nice body, smooth ass skin and her and her place smelled pretty damn good. Head game bbj was legit, effort and style, definitely memorable in that regard. She wasn't shy about it one bit. Started off cowgirl, then mish and finished from the back. Stayed a bit longer to chat and was a pleasant vibe. This is off just one visit, so I'm not too familiar with her yet, but for what its worth I would swing by again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/666029807223

  12. #36134
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.
    She'll send you pictures and they're accurate.

    But she always gives the runaround, every time you text her, without fail, she'll say she just got out the shower and she's about to call the uber to take her to her hotel room And that she ran home to take care of some things.

  13. #36133

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.
    She's not beautiful. She's a bargain. She looks good from behind, and tight as hell both holes. Her head game has gotten better every visit. She definitely doesn't swallow. Excellent value for sure.

  14. #36132

    Big booty judy

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She's flakey but great deal when she is good to go. Loves anal. I usually start with BBJ, cover up hit pussy and finish in her tight little asshole.
    She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.

  15. #36131

    Jessi Ryder

    Went and saw her Thursday night for hhr. It took a minute to schedule with her however I'm very happy I went and saw her. She looked like game of thrones Sansa Vibes and a medieval butt. She was very nice and very accommodating. When I said I wanted to hit from the back standing up on the floor she grabbed her shoes says she wanted to stay gripped. What a turn on. I didn't wanted to stop and she knew it. Definitely on top of my list. Prices are very fair. My Body still recovering LOL.
    She did mention it’s hard to schedule with her so keep trying


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...l/580547821387

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape