Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 37346
-
03-10-26 22:17 #36146Senior Member

Posts: 232New girl maybe?
I tried uploading her face pic but it wouldn't allow me. I'm probably doing something wrong LOL. O well.
Her name she said was Lacey. 5'4 110. Good body. Solid tits.
She claimed she's been here for a few months.
Head was decent. She gave solid effort. Kitty was tight and she has a shallow box. I was drilling her and she was definitely feeling it. I spun her around and took her to my favorite place over in Greece. Her whimpers and grabbing the sheets for dear life was a huge turn on. I could have popped within 2 minutes in her ass but I definitely wanted to enjoy it so I slowed down so I could go longer. She loved her hair getting pulled and her ass slapped. She was extremely vocal but not much for the dirty talk.
Damage was 350 for 45 minutes or so.
Will try and visit again soon. She says she's out on Chamberlain and Brook road a lot. I never seen her but who knows. You can tell she likes to smoke. Said she like snow. So I'm sure she goes harder.
-
03-10-26 19:44 #36145Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr
Delilah and Hailee are looking for some old and new friends to chill with so if have their digits just hit them up and if you need them or anyone else I see digits just hmu.
-
03-10-26 11:00 #36144Senior Member

Posts: 64This agency is coming back in a few days. Keep your eyes open.
Originally Posted by MackMan86
[View Original Post]
https://encounter-us.com/
-
03-10-26 10:32 #36143Senior Member

Posts: 200Thanks man! Appreciate ya.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 09:30 #36142Senior Member

Posts: 475Big Booty Judy
I am not going to brow beat you like others would. Here's her ad brother.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/888369910691
-
03-09-26 22:41 #36141Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailee
Hailee has a room and is looking for some new and old friends to hangout with. If you have her digits just hit her and if you need them just hmu.
-
03-09-26 08:47 #36140Senior Member

Posts: 114Posts a lot reviews anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/097547662918
Apparently I'm review search impaired.
-
03-09-26 06:47 #36139Senior Member

Posts: 29Asian agencies
Any other agencies like moon girls? Last couple of times I went I was very disappointed.
-
03-08-26 16:15 #36138Senior Member

Posts: 200Good day. Do you have a link or her number? I'm Down for a bargain.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 21:25 #36137Senior Member

Posts: 156Regina
Anybody still seeing her?
-
03-07-26 16:04 #36136Senior Member

Posts: 231Delilah trying to see some old and new friends this weekend so just hit her up and ofc if you need her digits just hmu.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 14:38 #36135Regular Member

Posts: 19Courtnay
Took a leap and hung out for a while with her, she was in Chester. Nice body, smooth ass skin and her and her place smelled pretty damn good. Head game bbj was legit, effort and style, definitely memorable in that regard. She wasn't shy about it one bit. Started off cowgirl, then mish and finished from the back. Stayed a bit longer to chat and was a pleasant vibe. This is off just one visit, so I'm not too familiar with her yet, but for what its worth I would swing by again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/666029807223
-
03-07-26 10:12 #36134Senior Member

Posts: 425She'll send you pictures and they're accurate.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
But she always gives the runaround, every time you text her, without fail, she'll say she just got out the shower and she's about to call the uber to take her to her hotel room And that she ran home to take care of some things.
-
03-07-26 07:43 #36133Senior Member

Posts: 97Judy
She's not beautiful. She's a bargain. She looks good from behind, and tight as hell both holes. Her head game has gotten better every visit. She definitely doesn't swallow. Excellent value for sure.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 07:17 #36132Senior Member

Posts: 61Big booty judy
She gave me the round around one night, sent me story pages worth of text. Had me so frustrated With the texts I drop comms with her. My question is what does she look like? Is she worth going to see, any info is much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





