Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 37344
-
03-06-26 14:17 #36129Senior Member

Posts: 353She's a flake and an airhead. Be sure she's actually in the room before you leave. She enjoys the backdoor and has reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 13:43 #36128Senior Member

Posts: 311Doesn't matter. Like everyone else last night no response.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 12:36 #36127Senior Member

Posts: 156Bbj
I get a phone call yesterday evening and low and behold it's big booty judy letting me know she has a room. I've never seen her and have read the reviews so I've been very hesitant but looking at that booty I'll probably take the plunge one day. LOL.
-
03-06-26 08:28 #36126Senior Member

Posts: 475Divine
With an azz like that, I am tempted too. Two things that keep me away:
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
1. at 174 lbs, she is a BG (bigger than me for sure).
2. She says this: I'm a queen and should be treated as. To me that spells, I want you to please me, not the other way around.
For those reasons, I will pass (to quote my Shark Tank stars).
-
03-05-26 22:09 #36125Senior Member

Posts: 231Delilah
Guess if anyone tried to see Delilah today, she was asleep all day. So if you have her digits just hit her up. And ofc if you need her digits or any other utr's that I know of LOL just hmu.
-
03-05-26 19:49 #36124Senior Member

Posts: 311Half tempted to toftt. No one else in this damn town is responding to any messages. I'm getting some TGTBT vibes though.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 18:13 #36123Regular Member

Posts: 69Not yet but will be hitting her up soon!! She going to take over looking that thick!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 16:29 #36122Senior Member

Posts: 102Jb's best friend
Please tell me someone dreamed with this one! She looks good and thick, if anybody sampled that let me know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/408468322246
TIA!
-
03-05-26 14:56 #36121Senior Member

Posts: 50Nasty
Save your money. She looks nothing like her pics and her place is full of fleas and cats.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:45 #36120Regular Member

Posts: 69Very real! And thick asf!
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 09:44 #36119Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah she's very real and just got home from vacation. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 08:27 #36118Senior Member

Posts: 185Puerto Rican princess
Is this girl real? Anyone dream with her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/808168687507
-
03-05-26 06:50 #36117Senior Member

Posts: 311Unfortunately Delilah's the only one that's answered any messages with any consistency lately unless they have changed numbers. Hailee answers a day or two after your messenge her If at all.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-26 15:04 #36116Senior Member

Posts: 116Clara
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2123822.htm?cat=1
Saw her and she's legit one of the hotter girls I've seen in a while. But YMMV deff applies here. She was bubbly fun at first but that attitude changed once the clothes off. It got boring pretty quick. I paid for an hr and wanted the BBBJ upgrade. Looks at me then gave it back LOL. I'm decently big and my size isn't that bad but sheesh. Went down hill from the. CBJ was mediocre. Tried cg and dg. She was showing no emotion whatsoever. I finished the first pop with in hhr. I asked her if she just wants to make it hhr and for me the difference back but she said that the handler booked for an hour. I said okay. Did a massage and talked for a few but she was not very conversational. During this time another monger came up LOL. Booked for an hr but told the handler that she was finished LOL. Whatever I'm not wasting my $$ 5 so did a second round and finished. Again YMMV.
-
03-04-26 10:00 #36115Senior Member

Posts: 231Utrs
Delilah, Chelsea, Karma, and Hailee are looking for their regulars or some new ones to come have fun while the weather is good rn. If you have their digits just hit them up. If you need them just hmu.









Reply With Quote





