Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 984
-
03-10-26 13:25 #939Senior Member

Posts: 623Soaking Wet Sex Kitten
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/782173436462
This one was texting sus like a set up on Arrowood. Not sure if anyone had any luck. Cali num.
-
03-06-26 17:41 #938Senior Member

Posts: 623Saw the doubles add today. Kara did like to communicate her rules well. Wonder if it had to do with the guy not getting a BBBJ LOL.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
Her CBJ had me wanting to bust I had to stop her real quick. That's when she hopped on me ha ha. Stay well gentlemen.
-
03-06-26 17:03 #937Senior Member

Posts: 471
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KlausKringle
[View Original Post]
Looks like she's running doubles with another chick; maybe the bad review was for the lady Kara is doubling with? Just throwing it out there; stay safe.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 11:50 #936Senior Member

Posts: 623Ty, good to hear. She always got good reviews on the sites. Really have to read into CE reviews, they're not always true.
Originally Posted by KlausKringle
[View Original Post]
He probably asked for too much.
-
03-06-26 06:20 #935Senior Member

Posts: 53KARA not a scammer
I've met her many times over the last few years, and she is the opposite of a scammer, she's been the best and most consistent provider I've seen.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 18:35 #934Senior Member

Posts: 623Legit Report or Upset Monger
I know how it goes, some scammers are selective. Just sharing Kara Marie's newest reviews.
I haven't seen her in a long time. Does read like this particular guy just had a disagreement.
Then things went south quick. Ijs for y'all haven't really been interested in seeing her again.
Service was really good couple years back.
https://callescort.org/980-515-8699
-
02-12-26 12:44 #933Senior Member

Posts: 55Beware these two on Secret Benefits
I'm just getting back into the hobby recently, and I had luck on Secret Benefits four years back. She moved and I started looking recently. These two, Potential4 you1 and Lovelygirlt444, are lovely young African American women and talk a good game. But both ripped me off in the past month. Just a friendly warning.
-
01-30-26 23:17 #932Banned Member

Posts: 1512Robber beware
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...df8c5bd53b8c4a My boy just got ripped off by this shick said he paid sat down gone get ready and there was a knock on door kinda hard, she open door another chick said she need help looking like she was scared so he believed it all. She told him go wait outside because he can't stay in her room alone. He went outside after about 15 minutes he tried texting her and he was blocked.
-
01-16-26 16:23 #931Senior Member

Posts: 685So I posted this early this morning. I just checked the Gaston county lockup and guess who is in jail for failure to appear?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 05:43 #930Senior Member

Posts: 685Still ripping people off with her bf. Changes pics and numbers more than she changes her panties.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 05:41 #929Senior Member

Posts: 110Bubbles
New ripoff link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/200132851.
Originally Posted by BP333
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 22:13 #928Senior Member

Posts: 623If same gal tons of reviews under other nun's / listings but early early on idk if that '24 or '25 I was instantly attracted she's beautiful and when I almost booked she started pressing me to come and then finally she said she needed to pay for her room asap and that quick series of texts were easy orange flag I immediately made an you-e.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 22:02 #927Senior Member

Posts: 409I've met her a few times without issue but maybe cause I was also buying from her, never had any issues idk. Can definitely see her being an issue though which is why I stopped doing business with her and her friend.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:55 #926Senior Member

Posts: 623Her Again, Right
Rly? Is it just going to be a staple for Charlotte? Reported on last year, end of last year, male will knock on door after visit in room initiates.
Let us know if you think you saw her successfully. This is a new num ofc. Reports are in this thread also.
https://callescort.org/704-860-7669
-
01-07-26 10:07 #925Senior Member

Posts: 110











Reply With Quote



