Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #941

    It's all fun and games until. . .

    I read this on another thread too. I admit, I had to laugh as well. Perhaps one of the other reports that was seen about the chicks doing crack in front of them was mine. That shit has happened twice to me. The first was many years ago when I had more time for these activities, drove to Pineville where she seemed to always be, slim gal, older, can take her teeth out, will do Greek as long as you don't take it out once you get it in, I can see her face but don't recall her name. I will always know her face. It happened a second time when I saw B in the University area. It's been a bit of time since seeing her too. She's posting in Myrtle Beach now. Anyway, after I'm naked, she asked me if it was ok if a friend of hers could come in for just a minute to bring her something. Stupidly I agreed, thinking it was just some other gal. I was a bit taken back when she opened the door & a rather large black transvestite walked in. I was even more shocked when the two of them started smokin' up like you wouldn't believe. They'd blow the smoke out the fucking window for anybody to see. I was never worried in the least about what might happen in a fight situation. What scared the total shit out of me was and still is the thought of LE breaking down the door & finding Floyd there buck ass naked (perhaps sporting wood) with some pro & a large transvestite (not even transsexual) getting high as fuck. I'd bet serious money it's the same big butch whatever.

  2. #940

    This Circus escort report belongs here too

    Idk how Ace brings in reports from other threads like he does I got to learn but this was basically an attempted short / rip off from the escort thread.

    I haven't seen it this bad I know I've read once maybe about providers smoking crack and shooting up in front of mongers but this one is almost comical:

    From a Senior Member.

    "I've been quite busy for a while and decided to go see this one a few days ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/658119235871

    Comms were good and told her that I wanted a QV because I'm short on time. Hits me with an address off west park dr in S. Charlotte.

    I get there and she's putting clothes on and there's this black butch chick with dreds sitting in the living room next to a big ass poodle dog, another dog and a cat, trying to shoot up fent with a needle.

    It smells horrible in the room and I'm like. Yeah no I'm out. So she starts arguing with the black chick, who's her girlfriend, that she needs to hurry up because she trying to make money. Begs me to stay and hold on for a few minutes. I'm like yeah, I'm just trying to nut and dip out. So the black chick leaves and we get one the bed. I'm not one for smelling like a circus and having fur all on my clothes, so I hang them on end table. She starts with BBBJ, which was underperformed to hell and back, so I get the Jimmy on and tell her to get in doggy at the edge of the bed.

    She does and it must not have hit me at first, but the smell was god awful. And not 2 minutes into me putting in backshots, the black chick comes back banging on the door, saying that another chick has another guy coming and I need to leave right away. I'm like fuck that, either that mf can wait or y'all coming off my money. I don't know what kind of game y'all playing but its with the wring one.

    The black comes yelling talking about my time started when I walked in. I said if that was true, you wouldn't have wasted my time trying to find a vein you fucking junkie. Come off my money and there won't be any problems. With huge reluctance, they gave me my money and I left. Will not repeat nor recommend. Lately, its just junkies looking for a fix and actual working girls. FAFO."

  3. #939

    Soaking Wet Sex Kitten

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/782173436462

    This one was texting sus like a set up on Arrowood. Not sure if anyone had any luck. Cali num.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6483.jpg‎  

  4. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by AcltE0092  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's running doubles with another chick; maybe the bad review was for the lady Kara is doubling with? Just throwing it out there; stay safe.
    Saw the doubles add today. Kara did like to communicate her rules well. Wonder if it had to do with the guy not getting a BBBJ LOL.

    Her CBJ had me wanting to bust I had to stop her real quick. That's when she hopped on me ha ha. Stay well gentlemen.

  5. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    I know how it goes, some scammers are selective. Just sharing Kara Marie's newest reviews.

    I haven't seen her in a long time. Does read like this particular guy just had a disagreement.

    Then things went south quick. Ijs for y'all haven't really been interested in seeing her again.

    Service was really good couple years back.

    https://callescort.org/980-515-8699
    Quote Originally Posted by KlausKringle  [View Original Post]
    I've met her many times over the last few years, and she is the opposite of a scammer, she's been the best and most consistent provider I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Ty, good to hear. She always got good reviews on the sites. Really have to read into CE reviews, they're not always true.

    He probably asked for too much.
    Looks like she's running doubles with another chick; maybe the bad review was for the lady Kara is doubling with? Just throwing it out there; stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0016.jpg‎   IMG_0017.jpg‎  

  6. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by KlausKringle  [View Original Post]
    I've met her many times over the last few years, and she is the opposite of a scammer, she's been the best and most consistent provider I've seen.
    Ty, good to hear. She always got good reviews on the sites. Really have to read into CE reviews, they're not always true.

    He probably asked for too much.

  7. #935

    KARA not a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    I know how it goes, some scammers are selective. Just sharing Kara Marie's newest reviews.

    I haven't seen her in a long time. Does read like this particular guy just had a disagreement.

    Then things went south quick. Ijs for y'all haven't really been interested in seeing her again.

    Service was really good couple years back.

    https://callescort.org/980-515-8699
    I've met her many times over the last few years, and she is the opposite of a scammer, she's been the best and most consistent provider I've seen.

  8. #934

    Legit Report or Upset Monger

    I know how it goes, some scammers are selective. Just sharing Kara Marie's newest reviews.

    I haven't seen her in a long time. Does read like this particular guy just had a disagreement.

    Then things went south quick. Ijs for y'all haven't really been interested in seeing her again.

    Service was really good couple years back.

    https://callescort.org/980-515-8699
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6366.jpg‎   IMG_6365.jpg‎  

  9. #933

    Beware these two on Secret Benefits

    I'm just getting back into the hobby recently, and I had luck on Secret Benefits four years back. She moved and I started looking recently. These two, Potential4 you1 and Lovelygirlt444, are lovely young African American women and talk a good game. But both ripped me off in the past month. Just a friendly warning.

  10. #932

    Robber beware

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...df8c5bd53b8c4a My boy just got ripped off by this shick said he paid sat down gone get ready and there was a knock on door kinda hard, she open door another chick said she need help looking like she was scared so he believed it all. She told him go wait outside because he can't stay in her room alone. He went outside after about 15 minutes he tried texting her and he was blocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ROBBER LIST.jpg‎  

  11. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Still ripping people off with her bf. Changes pics and numbers more than she changes her panties.
    So I posted this early this morning. I just checked the Gaston county lockup and guess who is in jail for failure to appear?

  12. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Rly? Is it just going to be a staple for Charlotte? Reported on last year, end of last year, male will knock on door after visit in room initiates.

    Let us know if you think you saw her successfully. This is a new num ofc. Reports are in this thread also.

    https://callescort.org/704-860-7669
    Still ripping people off with her bf. Changes pics and numbers more than she changes her panties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0548.jpg‎   IMG_0547.jpg‎  

  13. #929

  14. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    I've met her a few times without issue but maybe cause I was also buying from her, never had any issues idk. Can definitely see her being an issue though which is why I stopped doing business with her and her friend.
    If same gal tons of reviews under other nun's / listings but early early on idk if that '24 or '25 I was instantly attracted she's beautiful and when I almost booked she started pressing me to come and then finally she said she needed to pay for her room asap and that quick series of texts were easy orange flag I immediately made an you-e.

  15. #927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Rly? Is it just going to be a staple for Charlotte? Reported on last year, end of last year, male will knock on door after visit in room initiates.

    Let us know if you think you saw her successfully. This is a new num ofc. Reports are in this thread also.

    https://callescort.org/704-860-7669
    I've met her a few times without issue but maybe cause I was also buying from her, never had any issues idk. Can definitely see her being an issue though which is why I stopped doing business with her and her friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape