Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16995

    Star Peoria

    What a let down. I'm in the EV and happened to be in the area so based on a review from about 3 weeks ago I decided to stop in and see Ava. Called ahead and was told she was gone, well, I had a tight time window so I went anyways. I got nothing close to what Ava was described as; young, petite, hot and unrushed. I got Lucy who is quite long in the teeth. We've all had worse, but this is nothing to go out of the way for. More like "It's 9:30 pm and this money is burning a hole in my pocket".

    It wasn't rushed, it was a CBJ on 2" of my unimpressed dick. Decided I'd rather rub one out while she did some BLS and that was uninspiring as well.

    I hear awesome things about the west side but I'm 0/1 out there.

  2. #16994

    67th and Olive avenue behind liquor store. Spa63

    Angela and Jenny are here this month. I really like Jenny's cute smile and big tits. She's been gone for a while, so it was nice to see her again and get great CFS, normal BBBJ to start. She really makes me laugh whenever I go in there, and she's one of the few that truely enjoys this work and lets go in the room. 1. 5 with h. F. Of 50. - she got a nice body and one of the best smiles. I'll be back.

  3. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting friends in Sun City and noticed a new spot in a shopping plaza next to Peter Piper pizza. I went in and was greeted by a familiar face, Jesse. I have seen her before but this time she had her make up on hair done nicely. I'd say a 9/10 looks, 10/10 perfect natural "D's", and a nice round bottom. 10/10 for service and attitude. She speaks English well and always treats me like a king. The store was big and very clean. They have a stand-up shower and she joined me and took care of washing me. It turned me on and had junior stiff as a board. I noticed at least one other girl working. I heard her voice but didn't get a look. I couldn't take my eyes off Jesse. I will relive this experience in my head many times until I can visit again. I highly recommend.
    When I searched on the map, it said this was Surprise AZ -not Sun City. Right?

  4. #16992

    Where did Cozy move?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser9  [View Original Post]
    I'm very close to Mamasan. She told me that the lease was up, the landlord didn't want to renew it, and Mamasan didn't want to stay there anymore. The landlord had many restrictions, such as not allowing the back door to be opened. But moving to the new address is fine; it's safer for us, isn't it? Although the two addresses aren't far apart, hahaha, just my personal opinion.
    Do you happen to know where Cozy is currently located? I want to visit.

  5. #16991

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole a couple weeks ago. She's very cute. I love her personality and she's got a really nice body. But they only do L1 or L2 at sunrise. They do not do full service. Although I did get BBBJ and 69. I had a lot of fun with her. I tipped her well for her efforts.
    I have only gotten L1 there, do you mind sharing what the tip for L2 was? You can PM me too if you prefer.

  6. #16990

    Infinity Spa. The Eternal Dance with Carrie

    Carrie, the darling, hopping around from spa to spa like the bad bunny she is. She's got her hooks sunk into my sex drive and knows exactly how to keep me coming back. She's got that wifey look, the gentle features that you reminds you of home and the playful personality that can turn anyone into smiles from stone. Always a fun time, she'll even dance if she likes you. Bring your best vibes, return the pleasure and she's your girl. I always give her a massage too which gets me VIP treatment. My favorite part? Hitting it just right and exploding together at the finish line, deep inside. I wrote a poem as sort of a twist on my usual articulation. Definitely check out the line-up this month at Infinity. It's worth the March over there, however distant.

    A lunar's luminescence rounded by the gentleness of your eyes.

    Pulling my heart from the start, I confide and guide between your thighs.

    Your body, the perfect place to park my soul, the doors your hips.

    So many things in store, the wet contour, the allure of your lips.

    I do adore, when you lose control, you surrender to my bliss.

    All it takes, is one embrace, for you to face the cure of my kiss.

    When I'm not around, out on the town, your cold shoulder is all that you give.

    You make me think profound, I won't backdown, this fantasy we relive.

    The sexy sounds of your sweetest taste, I love the way you cum on my face.

    Can't get you off my mind, it must be God's design, you take every inch with grace.

    We can do any position, it's like we're on a yoga mission, you're my favorite feeling.

    You must be a sex magician, my feminine opposition, one hour with you is spiritual healing.

    Thanks Carrie, Love you.

  7. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffraff26  [View Original Post]
    Swung into Lucky yesterday around lunch time. Pulled Lili (sp?) at the door. A little older (maybe late 30's? But nice body). She remembered me from a previous visit when I did a double with her and Krystal. Honestly you can't go wrong with this place. I always get the table shower where things get started then move to the room. You can tell she enjoys her job (or at least she's good at pretending). BAck to the room and we got right to work. A few positions and blew in standing mish in the bag. Afterwards she actually finished up with a very good massage that worked out some kinks in my back. Always recommend this place.
    Address please.

  8. #16988

    Lilli and Jiajia

    Quote Originally Posted by Riffraff26  [View Original Post]
    Swung into Lucky yesterday around lunch time. Pulled Lili (sp?) at the door. A little older (maybe late 30's? But nice body). She remembered me from a previous visit when I did a double with her and Krystal. Honestly you can't go wrong with this place. I always get the table shower where things get started then move to the room. You can tell she enjoys her job (or at least she's good at pretending). BAck to the room and we got right to work. A few positions and blew in standing mish in the bag. Afterwards she actually finished up with a very good massage that worked out some kinks in my back. Always recommend this place.
    Did you see Lilli and Jiajia working at Lucky Spa? I would like to do a Four hand massage with those two.

  9. #16987

    Lili at Lucky

    Swung into Lucky yesterday around lunch time. Pulled Lili (sp?) at the door. A little older (maybe late 30's? But nice body). She remembered me from a previous visit when I did a double with her and Krystal. Honestly you can't go wrong with this place. I always get the table shower where things get started then move to the room. You can tell she enjoys her job (or at least she's good at pretending). BAck to the room and we got right to work. A few positions and blew in standing mish in the bag. Afterwards she actually finished up with a very good massage that worked out some kinks in my back. Always recommend this place.

  10. #16986
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    +1 for Nana at Infinity!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    It's time for the monthly changing of the guard, and I always love seeing the fresh new faces so naturally my first stop was at Infinity to check out the new talent. Paired up with Nana and she's such a treat. She might be small, but don't let her petite size fool you! She's a spicy little firecracker and packs quite a punch!

    Physical descriptions. She looks she's in the mid 20's, easily one of the youngest girls I've seen in the spas which is a huge plus for me, along with a pretty face. About 5'2, black hair, slim healthy body with a bubbly butt. Has a Japanese look to her as well which makes her stand out from the pack. Smiles a lot and communicates very well in English so no google translator needed.
    Had to go check out Nana for myself because she almost sounded too good to be true. I was very pleasantly surprised for my skepticism to be proven wrong. Everything in the review about Nana is on point! She's young, beautiful, and petite. Like a very cute Chinese doll. Not only does she have a sexy body, but she's got a killer smile as well. I made the same mistake as HornyChipmunk and came too quickly because one look at Nana's beautiful face just makes me want to sling ropes everywhere.

    Infinity really has been on fire with their lineups lately. After the all star lineup of Bobo, Lulu, and KK last month, they found another superstar Nana to join their powerhouse team. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out. Had me grinning ear to ear for the rest of my day. I made an appointment early in the morning with Nana and went to work after with a stupid grin on my face. My coworkers all kept asking me why I was so happy. I obviously couldn't tell them the truth. But deep down, I knew it was because an hour of wild fun and pleasures with a girl as special as Nana is one of those unique memories that will last me a lifetime.

  11. #16985

    Far West: SW corner of rh johnson and West Bell rd

    I was visiting friends in Sun City and noticed a new spot in a shopping plaza next to Peter Piper pizza. I went in and was greeted by a familiar face, Jesse. I have seen her before but this time she had her make up on hair done nicely. I'd say a 9/10 looks, 10/10 perfect natural "D's", and a nice round bottom. 10/10 for service and attitude. She speaks English well and always treats me like a king. The store was big and very clean. They have a stand-up shower and she joined me and took care of washing me. It turned me on and had junior stiff as a board. I noticed at least one other girl working. I heard her voice but didn't get a look. I couldn't take my eyes off Jesse. I will relive this experience in my head many times until I can visit again. I highly recommend.

  12. #16984
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Cloud Massage currently has Mandy, Coco, and Fia

    After reading some reports below, I was curious if this Mandy at Cloud Massage is the one that has been getting rave reviews all of the past month. So I decided to pop my head in last night and I'm happy to confirm that it's her!

    For those looking for more details, this spot is great if you're looking for FS options in Mesa. It's located on 36 X S Lindsay Road. Cross streets Lindsay and Broadway, located right in between Alan's smoke shop and an Beer&Wine Store.

    I'm always interested in checking out the new spots so I went to go take a look. The inside of the store is really nice. Spacious lobby when you walk in, very well-decorated interior with some fancy lights hanging on the wall. Seemed like newish construction and the music being played was also excellent and set an appropriate mood. When I entered, it was Mandy that came out to greet me which I was very happy to see. But she told me today that she had a friend for me to try. Coco! I've already been with Mandy a few times and she's certainly a legend that lives up to her reputation. But today I decided to expand my palate and give the new girl a chance, and I'm glad I did!

    As usual, to start things off I took out some Mario coins from my pocket to pay the house fee and tips and made sure Coco knew what I was there for. Coco smirked at me and got the hint, escorted me into the room where things quickly ramped up as we fondled, grouped and got more used to each other. Eventually she worked her way down my body and started a kneeling BBBJ which was quite awesome and as the session progressed she got more sensual and relaxed. This went on for a while, then on to the bed with more body exploring with more light kisses which ended up turning into full-on DFKl! I was finally fully erect so I have her lay on her back for some DATY. She is sensitive and tell me slow and gentle, her pussy is tight at first and holds my head to control the pressure and stop the beard tickle! A few minutes later she is fully primed! Suited me up for action and took her to poundtown, she felt great in all the positions. Coco's specialty is that she is super flexible when she's on top in cowgirl. She did a 360 degree full turn all around my cock while she was on top with ease and it felt wonderful. I was impressed with how nimble she was despite having my entire cock in her pussy. I had never been so impressed and horny at the same time from watching a girl's acrobatic ability! Her performance was mesmerizing and it didn't take too long before I had a powerful release in the bag.

    Coco cleaned me up, and on the way out, I was very happy to see another familiar face. Fia! Mesa mongers will certainly recognize her beautiful face from her last voyage here in November of last year, she's smoking hot! The current lineup is very good here for AMP standards and I can see this place being the next hotspot if they continue to have stellar lineups like the talent they have currently.

  13. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBusty1  [View Original Post]
    Messaged their number to try and get an appointment, someone different from before replied and gave a weird vibe and also gave me a new address. Anyone have any Intel on what's going on?
    I'm very close to Mamasan. She told me that the lease was up, the landlord didn't want to renew it, and Mamasan didn't want to stay there anymore. The landlord had many restrictions, such as not allowing the back door to be opened. But moving to the new address is fine; it's safer for us, isn't it? Although the two addresses aren't far apart, hahaha, just my personal opinion.

  14. #16982

    Peoria Lucky Spa

    Back in town on business, was able to catch my far and away ATF before I caught a red-eye late last night. I regularly travel the world. Visit AMP / AAMPs or have beautiful GFs wherever I go. But none of them provide me with the out of world combination of talent, service and GND that Lilly does. She is the absolute whole package. Gorgeous, speaks great Spanish, CMT level massage, bubbly personality, and absolutely unabated wet and wild sex.

    She met me as soon as I walked in. Once again, absolutely awestruck. Stunningly beautiful. Perfect petite body, round ass, C breasts falling out of her "dress", brown sparkling eyes. Right away, she grabbed my crotch and latched on for one of her patented 10 min DFK make out sessions. I reached down to find her dripping wet. I thought she was going to do me then and there. LOL.

    Pulled me into the room, dropped her "dress" to reveal that amazing body, then proceeded to nearly rip my clothes off.

    Game on.

    This time she started on her knees for one of her world class sloppy BBBJ. Erotic eyes looking up at me. Pushed me onto the table, cat bath, followed by another 10 minutes of sloppy BBBJ, this time 69. She came at least once during that time, as I could feel her pussy juice flow over my tongue and stream down my throat. Being the gentleman that I am, and out of respect for Lilly, I won't share all of our intimate details but I will say that we hit positions A-Z, there was a lot more 69 BBBJ, and I filled the bag at the hour doggystyle. Next came her CMT level massage. She worked my injured shoulder again, providing at least another week of pain free. We cuddled a bit as she worked to get me ready for round two.

    Round two was as out-of-this-world as round one, but this time I exploded spent BBBJCIM as she pumped me until she got every last drop.

    I'll be back to see her again in a few weeks for my WET AND WILD fix.

  15. #16981
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from my ATF Crystal that she's back at Gold Panda this month. I was surprised to see her come back so quickly considering she was just here in January. She told me that apparently she was so popular when she was here in January that tons of people recently have been asking the shop for her to return so now she's back by popular demand.

    Considering she worked at some of the best spas in the valley back in the glory days of Arizona mongering (which is where I originally met her a few years ago), it's no surprise how wide her fan base is.

    I cleared everything in my schedule to see her yesterday, booked her for an hour and proceeded with the usual festivities. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, all the standard menu options that us mongers love.

    She's also half french and half viet, which results in a really unique look that you don't see too often in the AMPs. I like my Chinese babes too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life so definitely nice to branch out once in awhile.

    Some spa girls give off the impression right away they don't want to be there and their attitude is very lackluster. But it's the exact opposite with Crystal, she will dial it up to 11 out of 10 on the thermostat and rock your world with her passion for sex. My entire session with her felt like a sex marathon. In the best way possible. She left me completely drained and satisfied with a smile on my face. Highlight of the session was when I was pounding her in mish, watching her sexy D cups jiggle back and forth, her letting out a loud moan of pleasure while she kept pulling me and deeper telling me how much she loved my dick. That put me really close to the edge and when I felt like I was about to blow I ripped off the cover and unloaded all over her chest and tits giving her a nice pearl necklace which is a memory for the ages. Fantastic time with this girl as usual and it's great to have her back.
    Awesome to know. I've wanted to see her based on her reviews.

    Can you give any information on the cost?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape