Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 18657
-
03-03-26 19:49 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 58Where did Cozy move?
Do you happen to know where Cozy is currently located? I want to visit.
Originally Posted by MoonChaser9
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:47 #16991Regular Member

Posts: 19Nicole
I have only gotten L1 there, do you mind sharing what the tip for L2 was? You can PM me too if you prefer.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:38 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 155Infinity Spa. The Eternal Dance with Carrie
Carrie, the darling, hopping around from spa to spa like the bad bunny she is. She's got her hooks sunk into my sex drive and knows exactly how to keep me coming back. She's got that wifey look, the gentle features that you reminds you of home and the playful personality that can turn anyone into smiles from stone. Always a fun time, she'll even dance if she likes you. Bring your best vibes, return the pleasure and she's your girl. I always give her a massage too which gets me VIP treatment. My favorite part? Hitting it just right and exploding together at the finish line, deep inside. I wrote a poem as sort of a twist on my usual articulation. Definitely check out the line-up this month at Infinity. It's worth the March over there, however distant.
A lunar's luminescence rounded by the gentleness of your eyes.
Pulling my heart from the start, I confide and guide between your thighs.
Your body, the perfect place to park my soul, the doors your hips.
So many things in store, the wet contour, the allure of your lips.
I do adore, when you lose control, you surrender to my bliss.
All it takes, is one embrace, for you to face the cure of my kiss.
When I'm not around, out on the town, your cold shoulder is all that you give.
You make me think profound, I won't backdown, this fantasy we relive.
The sexy sounds of your sweetest taste, I love the way you cum on my face.
Can't get you off my mind, it must be God's design, you take every inch with grace.
We can do any position, it's like we're on a yoga mission, you're my favorite feeling.
You must be a sex magician, my feminine opposition, one hour with you is spiritual healing.
Thanks Carrie, Love you.
-
03-03-26 15:33 #16989Regular Member

Posts: 17Address please.
Originally Posted by Riffraff26
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 14:47 #16988Banned Member

Posts: 46Lilli and Jiajia
Did you see Lilli and Jiajia working at Lucky Spa? I would like to do a Four hand massage with those two.
Originally Posted by Riffraff26
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 14:30 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 128Lili at Lucky
Swung into Lucky yesterday around lunch time. Pulled Lili (sp?) at the door. A little older (maybe late 30's? But nice body). She remembered me from a previous visit when I did a double with her and Krystal. Honestly you can't go wrong with this place. I always get the table shower where things get started then move to the room. You can tell she enjoys her job (or at least she's good at pretending). BAck to the room and we got right to work. A few positions and blew in standing mish in the bag. Afterwards she actually finished up with a very good massage that worked out some kinks in my back. Always recommend this place.
-
03-03-26 01:54 #16986Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42+1 for Nana at Infinity!
Had to go check out Nana for myself because she almost sounded too good to be true. I was very pleasantly surprised for my skepticism to be proven wrong. Everything in the review about Nana is on point! She's young, beautiful, and petite. Like a very cute Chinese doll. Not only does she have a sexy body, but she's got a killer smile as well. I made the same mistake as HornyChipmunk and came too quickly because one look at Nana's beautiful face just makes me want to sling ropes everywhere.
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
Infinity really has been on fire with their lineups lately. After the all star lineup of Bobo, Lulu, and KK last month, they found another superstar Nana to join their powerhouse team. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out. Had me grinning ear to ear for the rest of my day. I made an appointment early in the morning with Nana and went to work after with a stupid grin on my face. My coworkers all kept asking me why I was so happy. I obviously couldn't tell them the truth. But deep down, I knew it was because an hour of wild fun and pleasures with a girl as special as Nana is one of those unique memories that will last me a lifetime.
-
03-02-26 11:53 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 41Far West: SW corner of rh johnson and West Bell rd
I was visiting friends in Sun City and noticed a new spot in a shopping plaza next to Peter Piper pizza. I went in and was greeted by a familiar face, Jesse. I have seen her before but this time she had her make up on hair done nicely. I'd say a 9/10 looks, 10/10 perfect natural "D's", and a nice round bottom. 10/10 for service and attitude. She speaks English well and always treats me like a king. The store was big and very clean. They have a stand-up shower and she joined me and took care of washing me. It turned me on and had junior stiff as a board. I noticed at least one other girl working. I heard her voice but didn't get a look. I couldn't take my eyes off Jesse. I will relive this experience in my head many times until I can visit again. I highly recommend.
-
03-02-26 09:01 #16984Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Cloud Massage currently has Mandy, Coco, and Fia
After reading some reports below, I was curious if this Mandy at Cloud Massage is the one that has been getting rave reviews all of the past month. So I decided to pop my head in last night and I'm happy to confirm that it's her!
For those looking for more details, this spot is great if you're looking for FS options in Mesa. It's located on 36 X S Lindsay Road. Cross streets Lindsay and Broadway, located right in between Alan's smoke shop and an Beer&Wine Store.
I'm always interested in checking out the new spots so I went to go take a look. The inside of the store is really nice. Spacious lobby when you walk in, very well-decorated interior with some fancy lights hanging on the wall. Seemed like newish construction and the music being played was also excellent and set an appropriate mood. When I entered, it was Mandy that came out to greet me which I was very happy to see. But she told me today that she had a friend for me to try. Coco! I've already been with Mandy a few times and she's certainly a legend that lives up to her reputation. But today I decided to expand my palate and give the new girl a chance, and I'm glad I did!
As usual, to start things off I took out some Mario coins from my pocket to pay the house fee and tips and made sure Coco knew what I was there for. Coco smirked at me and got the hint, escorted me into the room where things quickly ramped up as we fondled, grouped and got more used to each other. Eventually she worked her way down my body and started a kneeling BBBJ which was quite awesome and as the session progressed she got more sensual and relaxed. This went on for a while, then on to the bed with more body exploring with more light kisses which ended up turning into full-on DFKl! I was finally fully erect so I have her lay on her back for some DATY. She is sensitive and tell me slow and gentle, her pussy is tight at first and holds my head to control the pressure and stop the beard tickle! A few minutes later she is fully primed! Suited me up for action and took her to poundtown, she felt great in all the positions. Coco's specialty is that she is super flexible when she's on top in cowgirl. She did a 360 degree full turn all around my cock while she was on top with ease and it felt wonderful. I was impressed with how nimble she was despite having my entire cock in her pussy. I had never been so impressed and horny at the same time from watching a girl's acrobatic ability! Her performance was mesmerizing and it didn't take too long before I had a powerful release in the bag.
Coco cleaned me up, and on the way out, I was very happy to see another familiar face. Fia! Mesa mongers will certainly recognize her beautiful face from her last voyage here in November of last year, she's smoking hot! The current lineup is very good here for AMP standards and I can see this place being the next hotspot if they continue to have stellar lineups like the talent they have currently.
-
03-02-26 02:05 #16983Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm very close to Mamasan. She told me that the lease was up, the landlord didn't want to renew it, and Mamasan didn't want to stay there anymore. The landlord had many restrictions, such as not allowing the back door to be opened. But moving to the new address is fine; it's safer for us, isn't it? Although the two addresses aren't far apart, hahaha, just my personal opinion.
Originally Posted by IAmBusty1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 22:35 #16982Regular Member

Posts: 25Peoria Lucky Spa
Back in town on business, was able to catch my far and away ATF before I caught a red-eye late last night. I regularly travel the world. Visit AMP / AAMPs or have beautiful GFs wherever I go. But none of them provide me with the out of world combination of talent, service and GND that Lilly does. She is the absolute whole package. Gorgeous, speaks great Spanish, CMT level massage, bubbly personality, and absolutely unabated wet and wild sex.
She met me as soon as I walked in. Once again, absolutely awestruck. Stunningly beautiful. Perfect petite body, round ass, C breasts falling out of her "dress", brown sparkling eyes. Right away, she grabbed my crotch and latched on for one of her patented 10 min DFK make out sessions. I reached down to find her dripping wet. I thought she was going to do me then and there. LOL.
Pulled me into the room, dropped her "dress" to reveal that amazing body, then proceeded to nearly rip my clothes off.
Game on.
This time she started on her knees for one of her world class sloppy BBBJ. Erotic eyes looking up at me. Pushed me onto the table, cat bath, followed by another 10 minutes of sloppy BBBJ, this time 69. She came at least once during that time, as I could feel her pussy juice flow over my tongue and stream down my throat. Being the gentleman that I am, and out of respect for Lilly, I won't share all of our intimate details but I will say that we hit positions A-Z, there was a lot more 69 BBBJ, and I filled the bag at the hour doggystyle. Next came her CMT level massage. She worked my injured shoulder again, providing at least another week of pain free. We cuddled a bit as she worked to get me ready for round two.
Round two was as out-of-this-world as round one, but this time I exploded spent BBBJCIM as she pumped me until she got every last drop.
I'll be back to see her again in a few weeks for my WET AND WILD fix.
-
03-01-26 22:26 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 40Awesome to know. I've wanted to see her based on her reviews.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
Can you give any information on the cost?
-
03-01-26 22:03 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 533Mina is back at Peoria Spa
Mina is one of my all time favorites. She has a very pretty face and a slender athletic body. She speaks good English and loves to kiss. She is definitely very sexy.
-
03-01-26 21:41 #16979Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Angela Red Star
Stopped by Red Star this afternoon and was greeted by a new girl named Angela. Decided on a hhr gave her the house fee and she led me back to the room. I put the tip and the condom I brought on the table and let her know we could skip the massage. She smiled and took her dress off and helped me undress. She did your normal clean up and immediately started kissing me. She has a different look to her almost more like she's Japanese. Very light skin Asian. She has a nice body with some nice man made boobs and cleaned shaved pussy. She has a tattoo on her left breast and arm / shoulder and on her lower leg. She reached down and starting stroking my cock and dropped down and started a good BBBJ. I let her do this for a little bit until I pulled her up and had her lay down on the table so I could dine for a little bit. I started with soft gentle licks on her clit and it didn't take long for her to start grinding her hips into my tongue. We got into a good rhythm and I started sucking and licking her clit and this had her gushing wet. She was tapping my head to stop and I continued and she had my whole mouth and face covered with her juices. She kept trying to pull me up saying I want to fuck you baby. Okay after that I was ready for it. She laid her head on the side of the table and started giving me another BBBJ until junior was hard and put the cover on. She was so wet she didn't even get up to get any lube. We started in standing missionary with some slow long deep strokes and she kept saying fuck me baby. She's very tight and knows how to work her pussy muscles. She laid on her side and I continued pounding her good. It felt amazing. I was deep inside of her grinding into her and she was pretty vocal saying I'm cumming baby. I let her catch her breath and told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She climbed on top for some 69 action and stroked and sucked my cock until I blew my load in her mouth. She stepped out to get a towel to clean me up. I didn't have much time left so she gave me my water and kiss and led me out. As I was walking out I saw Amy who I've seen before and wrote a review about.
-
03-01-26 20:05 #16978Regular Member

Posts: 20Cozy spa
Does anyone know what happened to Cozy Spa? I texted them and got a response that their girls are at a different address and rm says cozy is closed.











Reply With Quote





