Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16962
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Foot Spa got busted?

    Arizona Ave and Elliot across the Seafood Buffet saw no less than 10.

    Cops. They're interviewing the mamasan on front of the store.

  2. #16961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Bobo at Infinity. 10/10

    Bobo.

    Infinity.

    Wow. Just WOW!

    All the reports are accurate.

    10 out of 10.

    Flawless.

    Her last day is tomorrow. Absolute must see. Run, don't walk.

    No additional notes necessary.

  3. #16960

    Google map is your best friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerRad  [View Original Post]
    "Where is this place".
    Cozy is located along East Southern Avenue, at the intersection with Val Vista Drive.

    Address is 3 XXX E Southern Ave.

  4. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoGator420  [View Original Post]
    Pulled up to sunrise and was greeted by Nicole, personally I found her to be the best looking girl I've met at sunrise. She gave a decent massage, I still prefer Amy's massage skills at this location, but Nicole was more sensual. Before I flipped, she gently breathed in my ear and gave me neck kisses as well as some light teasing to the d and b's. On the flip she kissed me (no LFK or DFK), and she kissed and sucked on my nipples which I was cool with. She got me worked up before giving me a nice non rushed L1 release. The way she was talking and acting it seemed like more could be on the table? L1 is all I'm usually looking for but I like her look so I may go back and visit her to see what else, if anything, is on the table.
    I saw Nicole a couple weeks ago. She's very cute. I love her personality and she's got a really nice body. But they only do L1 or L2 at sunrise. They do not do full service. Although I did get BBBJ and 69. I had a lot of fun with her. I tipped her well for her efforts.

  5. #16958
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Mandy at Cozy, wow, what a sweetheart. Everyone has their own criteria for what makes for the perfect sexual encounter, and it turns out Mandy is the definition of that for me. I love the girlfriend model, and Mandy put on a clinic with continuous, passionate and sensuous DFK; while regularly whispering love notes and dirty talk in my ear. She then initiated some naked and standing uncovered body sliding (without penetration of course), hugging, caressing, etc. This was followed by a prolonged session of DATY, shifting to 69 and supplemented with some ass play and even a prostrate massage. When that hadn't taken me over the top, the cover goes on and it's time to fuck until I drop, vigorously running through all the standard positions.

    I love to focus as much on my girl's enjoyment as I do my own, and Mandy cooperated to the fullest extent with a little coaching here and there along with verbal queues and physical gyrations. I know she enjoyed two or three demonstrative orgasms as she accommodated everything I wanted to do with her. The best part of the session for me was that after we were both tired of fucking the cover came off and she finished me off manually while we pressed our naked bodies together and undulated in unison. She took my load fully on her mid section, and then massaged it onto her breasts as she fondled her erect nipples very seductively. She continued to caress my semi-hard tool for some time. She was in no hurry to move on as she paraded around the room naked showing off her perfect body. She continued to hang around and cuddle with me, offer up her pussy and beautiful breasts and just love on me until she left the room, still completely naked, for a hot towel. That is when another girl Mango entered the room and introduced herself by offering up some sensuous DFK and flirtatiously fondling my junk until it started to revive. I didn't have the time or dough for a back-to-back session with Mango, so I left that on the table for another time.

    I think Mandy really deserves all the attention she is getting on this board, all these great reviews are not just hype. She says she will stay at Cozy until the end of the month, so enjoy her while you can.
    "Where is this place".

  6. #16957
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Jumping with Joy

    Popped into Heaven Spa today and got paired with Joy for today's adventure. Went ahead and did a hour session of fun with her. Joy escorted me in to the room and collected the house fees. Then stepped while I undress and got comfortable. Waited a few minutes for her to return. She started things off with a nice soothing full body massage, occasionally brushing against my meat stick when she was massaging the lower part of my body. From there we switch on over the warm oil massage, which was pretty good with plenty of teasing and pleasing. After the massaging part got completed, the real fun finally got started, we did some light teasing on each other, some light kissing, plenty of groping and stroking. After a bit of foreplay, we end up going at it in 69, she was nicely groomed down there, her racks looks to be a Cs and felt nice and soft. She sucked on my meat stick as I lapped up her kitty, we went at it for a good few minutes until I tapped on her ass and requested that she suit me up and ride me. Joy put a wrap on my cock, then rode me in RCG, I held on to her waist as she bounces up and down, this went on for a good amount of time, until I decide to sit up and grope her tits from behind, then bent her over, as I fucked her in doggy. Pounded her nice hard and deep until I nutted. Emptied every last drop in the bag while deep in her kitty.

    Overall I left very satisfy. Joy, around 5'2 5'4, in the 100 lbs range, youthful, young looking, early 20's, Cs size melon, shoulder length black hair, nicely groomed kitty, pretty accommodating and flexible. Damage is fair: 1 hr house fees + tips.

  7. #16956

    Nicole at Sunrise

    Pulled up to sunrise and was greeted by Nicole, personally I found her to be the best looking girl I've met at sunrise. She gave a decent massage, I still prefer Amy's massage skills at this location, but Nicole was more sensual. Before I flipped, she gently breathed in my ear and gave me neck kisses as well as some light teasing to the d and b's. On the flip she kissed me (no LFK or DFK), and she kissed and sucked on my nipples which I was cool with. She got me worked up before giving me a nice non rushed L1 release. The way she was talking and acting it seemed like more could be on the table? L1 is all I'm usually looking for but I like her look so I may go back and visit her to see what else, if anything, is on the table.

  8. #16955

    Serenity

    I tested out a new spot for me, Serenity Spa and was pleasantly surprised. Its a Latina spot but the icing on the cake (no pun intended) was that I legit got a massage. Emilia is who I got and wow that behind is perfect. The massage start normal and she even asked how much pressure I wanted. To my surprise it was a good massage and even worked out some kinks I had. This Latina didn't have nay fake long nails and wasn't afraid to get deep into the muscle. After about 15 minutes she began to slowly brush up with her body and asked me to flip. After signaling $$$ we were off to the races. Her eyes looking up and those lips wow. I had to push away to save it for the rest. Only lasted two quick positions, but I'll be back for my redemption. Go with confidence gents. There was also another brunette and a blonde. Smaller fit looking Latinas. Would be curious o check out the brunette. If anybody has feel free to advise. https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/p...y-rubs/3706231.

  9. #16954
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Not sure where you went

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I don't have much experience with massage parlors. I tried Infinity Spa last month after hearing the glowing reviews but left disappointed without a massage. All the girls there were over 40+. Is this the right location?
    If you google "infinity massage spa glendale az" their address pops up immediately as the first result.

    Not sure who you saw last time or where you went, but there are easily 10+ Infinity reviews this month all from different folks and none of them said anything about the girls being 40+.

    I personally have completed the rotation this month with Bobo, KK, and Lulu and can confirm none of these girls look anywhere close to 40. Maybe 30 tops.

    Heard there was a new girl Alice but haven't tried her yet so I don't have any info there.

    Bobo has been very well reviewed recently and I can assure you that she is definitely not 40. She is your safest bet if you're looking to give the massage parlors another try.

  10. #16953
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I don't have much experience with massage parlors. I tried Infinity Spa last month after hearing the glowing reviews but left disappointed without a massage. All the girls there were over 40+. Is this the right location?
    What time did you go? I was not really into massage parlors but lately after reading this forum the first establishment I checked out was this one. I met two younger asian girls may be in their twenties but definitely not in thirties. I actually went for duo (with little extra charge) and it was super fun experience. I went on Friday around 8 pm in case the day and time matters.

  11. #16952

    Infinity Location

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGoober1  [View Original Post]
    Infinity is at 514 X W Peoria Ave (can't post full address due to forum rules so there is an X at the end) but cross streets are 51st ave and Peoria avenue. You'll see signs outside that say "peace of mind massage" and "tahiti spa" but the locals all call it infinity.
    I don't have much experience with massage parlors. I tried Infinity Spa last month after hearing the glowing reviews but left disappointed without a massage. All the girls there were over 40+. Is this the right location?

  12. #16951
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Mandy Cozy

    Mandy at Cozy, wow, what a sweetheart. Everyone has their own criteria for what makes for the perfect sexual encounter, and it turns out Mandy is the definition of that for me. I love the girlfriend model, and Mandy put on a clinic with continuous, passionate and sensuous DFK; while regularly whispering love notes and dirty talk in my ear. She then initiated some naked and standing uncovered body sliding (without penetration of course), hugging, caressing, etc. This was followed by a prolonged session of DATY, shifting to 69 and supplemented with some ass play and even a prostrate massage. When that hadn't taken me over the top, the cover goes on and it's time to fuck until I drop, vigorously running through all the standard positions.

    I love to focus as much on my girl's enjoyment as I do my own, and Mandy cooperated to the fullest extent with a little coaching here and there along with verbal queues and physical gyrations. I know she enjoyed two or three demonstrative orgasms as she accommodated everything I wanted to do with her. The best part of the session for me was that after we were both tired of fucking the cover came off and she finished me off manually while we pressed our naked bodies together and undulated in unison. She took my load fully on her mid section, and then massaged it onto her breasts as she fondled her erect nipples very seductively. She continued to caress my semi-hard tool for some time. She was in no hurry to move on as she paraded around the room naked showing off her perfect body. She continued to hang around and cuddle with me, offer up her pussy and beautiful breasts and just love on me until she left the room, still completely naked, for a hot towel. That is when another girl Mango entered the room and introduced herself by offering up some sensuous DFK and flirtatiously fondling my junk until it started to revive. I didn't have the time or dough for a back-to-back session with Mango, so I left that on the table for another time.

    I think Mandy really deserves all the attention she is getting on this board, all these great reviews are not just hype. She says she will stay at Cozy until the end of the month, so enjoy her while you can.

  13. #16950
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Officially joining the Bobo fan club at Infinity!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPop  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw Bobo a little over a week ago. She is awesome and worthy of the great reviews she has been getting. Excellent massage, great BBJ, beautiful tits, and FS however you want it. Infinity is a drive for me, does anyone know if she is still there and how long she will be there?
    Have to agree with all the glowing reviews for Bobo at Infinity below. Bobo is one of those girls that makes you walk into a phone pole looking over your shoulder. Gorgeous face. Dazzling smile. Perfect body. A total 10 out of 10 in my book. And she's very patient too, not a clock watcher and doesn't rush you at all which is very important for me because I usually take longer to finish. She also has a very playful sense of humor even though English isn't her strong point. She may not be fluent in English, but she sure is fluent as hell in the language of DFK. She is truly a magnificent kisser for those in the GFE / snuggler club, and I think we probably spent the first 10 minutes our session doing just doing that. She's also got fantastic BJ skills, she's very gifted orally. I also love that she takes instructions well and really aims to please. We took about 40 minutes of the hour to accomplish the mission, then talked for the remaining 15 minutes or so until someone else showed up. Bobo is easily in my top 3 providers that I've ever been with. In short, a totally perfect date night. Really a dream come true. She said she's only here for a few more days so I got to get one more session with her before she rotates out.

  14. #16949
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPop  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw Bobo a little over a week ago. She is awesome and worthy of the great reviews she has been getting. Excellent massage, great BBJ, beautiful tits, and FS however you want it. Infinity is a drive for me, does anyone know if she is still there and how long she will be there?
    Saw her last week and said she'll be here until end of month. I called ahead of time to make sure she's still there though. My experience was same as everyone else. Her and Mandy are neck and neck in looks, but I give Mandy the edge for performance. I think she's on another level!

  15. #16948

    Bobo at Infinity Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    After all the previous reviews I had to stop by Infinity Spa, Bobo is Amazing!! Sexy body, Beautiful face, great attitude and good English. I met Bobo at the window, paid the house fee and she escorted me to room #4. Once the door was close she gave me a LFK asked me if she wanted a massage first. I said yes, as I laid down on the table to check out her skills. She applied the oil and provided a nice sensual massage with light pressure and lots of teasing. After about 15 minutes, she asked me to turnover. I paid the tip and we started off with with a nice DFK, her lips are super soft. As we kissed I explored her body with my hands, her breast are nice and soft with sensitive nipples. We proceeded to 69, she sucked my pole whole heartedly, slurping and deep-throating me, it felt amazing. I was going to town, tonguing her clit and as I circled mt tongue around her lips, I could feel her body vibrating. She kept telling right there! I could feel her wetness on my face. She installed the condom and mounted me CG, she pumped and grind my cock with a nice rhythm, I love the expressions on her gorgeous face. We switched to MISH where I went from slow to fast, she kept tilling me I'm so deep and she is going to cum. I couldn't get there in MISH so she removed the bag and we returned to 69. I continue sucked her clit till she was letting out some erotic sexy moans which caused me to BBJTCIM. I'm going with WoW! This girl is amazing, I need to do this again soon before she leaves.
    I stopped by and saw Bobo a little over a week ago. She is awesome and worthy of the great reviews she has been getting. Excellent massage, great BBJ, beautiful tits, and FS however you want it. Infinity is a drive for me, does anyone know if she is still there and how long she will be there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape