Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36073

    Blissful massage


  2. #36072

    Saigon

    Swung by Saigon while on a trip. Walked in without an appointment and saw a cute Latina in the kitchen area requesting her. Met with Carmen who is a nice slim / thick woman in her 20's. Opted 30 minutes for $. 6 and 10 min the negotiations begin while still on my front.

    She's an attractive woman with quite a bit of baby damage that was noticed afterwards.

    No FS to be found, but CBJ was available. She started with $2. 2 and wanted to stick with $1. 8 for nude BJ but I had only brought an extra $1. 6. It was accepted grudgingly. Couple minutes and it was over. Even though I'm an out of towner I probably wouldn't repeat as the GPS is a bit high for my taste.

  3. #36071
    Look for Commerce Massage in google, it's in 14 mile rd, I went last Friday, there was only one girl, she looks like around 40's or 50's, but she is nice, slim, big boobs. No massage only play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.

  4. #36070
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.
    Only M1 I know of 14020 Telegraph Rd, Redford Township, MI 48239.

  5. #36069

    What's the name of the one in Commerce?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FSLIST Update.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

    Empire (10 mile).
    What's the name / address of the one in Commerce and are they still open? I'm going to be in that area in a about a week. Thanks.

  6. #36068

    Stacey. This pic

    Not sure what she does with these, but I am not going to find out in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scary.jpg‎  

  7. #36067

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    That last pic in her profile scares me.
    Why do you say that? Which pic?

  8. #36066

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuklez  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested. She's pricey for what's offered in her add, but if she's good at those services it may be worth the trip.
    That last pic in her profile scares me.

  9. #36065
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    Has she made her IG unsearchable or private? No matter how I search it nothing comes up. Used to have her on IG a long time ago but now can't find her anymore.
    https://www.instagram.com/maria_massage2525/

  10. #36064

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VanLopez  [View Original Post]
    I see Maria has been busy posting on IG for FS massages. Is she worth seeing? I see alot of mixed reviews here.
    Has she made her IG unsearchable or private? No matter how I search it nothing comes up. Used to have her on IG a long time ago but now can't find her anymore.

  11. #36063

    Linda, Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone possibly know the current line up at Great Hands?
    Those 2 I know for sure as of last week. But there is usually 3 plus the older one who runs the place.

  12. #36062

    Great Hands

    Would anyone possibly know the current line up at Great Hands?

  13. #36061
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information / feedback on Stacey?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3532795
    I'm also interested. She's pricey for what's offered in her add, but if she's good at those services it may be worth the trip.

  14. #36060
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm stuck on "she needed a pedicure. But I sucked her toes". The 100 tip might just be luck. Rarely do FS places not require some negotiation. Glad the LIST was helpful.
    I'm stuck on her trying to pee haha.

  15. #36059

    In The Beginning

    I am in town for the Autorama and have been watching the forum as to where to find this weekends fun. I am considering going to revisit a old favorite M1 It's been about 18 yrs since I walk Thur. Those doors. It got me thinking about my first MP visit. In 1986 my stripper Gf and I got a house together right across from the Velet Touch on Van Dyke and 9 mile. The girls would come outside in various stages of undress and always put on a show knowing they had my fullattetion. One day I got the opportunity to pay them a visit. So many young beautiful girls I was hooked. Everything in Tucson are AMP. Dose anyone remember their first MP visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape