Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31476

    Marisa aka Sexii Lexiiii aka Alexis Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    1 - If I remember number 1 had good reviews in springfield forum.

    2 - wear a rubber. Some reported possible gifts. Theres quite a few reviews.

    3 - no intel.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    I saw there 3 earlier today on stg. Posted on Springfield site. Does anyone have intel on these peaches? Their pictures look promising, but you never know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    1.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/526656973895.

    2.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/052141156005.

    3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/143152206660.
    2.) Marisa aka Sexii Lexiiii aka Alexis Rose

    Search by her name or last 4. She used to be like 110lbs or so.

    Some memories will last a lifetime.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l
    203-XXX-6112
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5919.jpg‎   IMG_5920.jpg‎   IMG_5921.jpg‎   IMG_5922.jpg‎  

  2. #31475

    Re: Next vist with Nikki Rose aka Dragon Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Waiting a few weeks for him to leave again LOL.
    It's only a matter of time before Nikkis boyfriend is back in jail. Then it's back to the same service. History will repeat it's self unfortunately.

  3. #31474
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #31473
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Filmer, read this post. This is right up your alley " bring your camera " . I always liked Jenny, I like her petite frame, big boobs, she gives great head & speaks Greek, what more could a guy want https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/532714831048.
    Tried reaching out a few times. No response. Ill try again as this was last fall when I tried messaging her. All very good points. I'd be willing to make the hour drive to see her if she down to film. Also has anyone seen her since her episode in springfield-ma? I know there was some talk wondering on how she got home so quickly. Usually the crazy ones are good in bed LOL. And that's huge bonus points if she can handle greek. Most can't which is why I don't even bother usually. Once and a blue moon it is nice though.

  5. #31472
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see her since the BF took over?
    Nope. Waiting a few weeks for him to leave again LOL.

  6. #31471
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddych7169  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this, seems sweet over texts, but any info if anyone meet in person? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/045844364873.
    Check some of my posts. Explains alot about this one and the scams her friends have played. Proceed with caution as known to hang out with someone who robbed many clients. Not sure if robbing or legit. About 15 other people are also wondering and no one has taken the gamble. Only 1 person reported a good post.

  7. #31470

    Tay Tay

    Any info on this, seems sweet over texts, but any info if anyone meet in person? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/045844364873.

  8. #31469

    Nikki

    Has anyone been to see her since the BF took over?

  9. #31468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    So the thing I noticed is that the Pepsi woman (50-ish Latina), who works out of random residential addresses is that the ad number and number included in the ad don't match.

    Number in ad: 475-xxx-2626.

    Number behind ad: 203-xxx-0096.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...n/663415029849

    If you Google the number behind the Ad you'll find this redhead who has a couple of posts in the ripoff reports section
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full.jpg‎   Red.jpg‎  

  10. #31467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    Hey Filmer, read this post. This is right up your alley " bring your camera " . I always liked Jenny, I like her petite frame, big boobs, she gives great head & speaks Greek, what more could a guy want https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/532714831048.

  11. #31466

    3 possibilities.

    I saw there 3 earlier today on stg. Posted on Springfield site. Does anyone have intel on these peaches? Their pictures look promising, but you never know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    1.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/526656973895.

    2.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/052141156005.

    3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/143152206660.

  12. #31465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    I texted last week. Asked about the redhead $140 hr. , in Manchester. Something came up so I didn't inquire any further.

  13. #31464
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.

  14. #31463

    Phone number search

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I did an image search on the redhead and although not the same pic, other hits of her came back from a reddit thread for redheads.
    A phone number search turns up the short brunette with the long hair in an STG ad in New Britain. Still looking for more info before I take the plunge.

  15. #31462
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I did an image search on the redhead and although not the same pic, other hits of her came back from a reddit thread for redheads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape