Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 33046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31471
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddych7169  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this, seems sweet over texts, but any info if anyone meet in person? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/045844364873.
    Check some of my posts. Explains alot about this one and the scams her friends have played. Proceed with caution as known to hang out with someone who robbed many clients. Not sure if robbing or legit. About 15 other people are also wondering and no one has taken the gamble. Only 1 person reported a good post.

  2. #31470

    Tay Tay

    Any info on this, seems sweet over texts, but any info if anyone meet in person? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/045844364873.

  3. #31469

    Nikki

    Has anyone been to see her since the BF took over?

  4. #31468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    So the thing I noticed is that the Pepsi woman (50-ish Latina), who works out of random residential addresses is that the ad number and number included in the ad don't match.

    Number in ad: 475-xxx-2626.

    Number behind ad: 203-xxx-0096.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...n/663415029849

    If you Google the number behind the Ad you'll find this redhead who has a couple of posts in the ripoff reports section
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full.jpg‎   Red.jpg‎  

  5. #31467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    Hey Filmer, read this post. This is right up your alley " bring your camera " . I always liked Jenny, I like her petite frame, big boobs, she gives great head & speaks Greek, what more could a guy want https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/532714831048.

  6. #31466

    3 possibilities.

    I saw there 3 earlier today on stg. Posted on Springfield site. Does anyone have intel on these peaches? Their pictures look promising, but you never know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    1.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/526656973895.

    2.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/052141156005.

    3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/143152206660.

  7. #31465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
    I texted last week. Asked about the redhead $140 hr. , in Manchester. Something came up so I didn't inquire any further.

  8. #31464
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.

  9. #31463

    Phone number search

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I did an image search on the redhead and although not the same pic, other hits of her came back from a reddit thread for redheads.
    A phone number search turns up the short brunette with the long hair in an STG ad in New Britain. Still looking for more info before I take the plunge.

  10. #31462
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I did an image search on the redhead and although not the same pic, other hits of her came back from a reddit thread for redheads.

  11. #31461

  12. #31460

    Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardSteele  [View Original Post]
    If you go in expecting to see the chick to look like any of the images in their ad, I got a bridge to sell you between Manhattan and New Jersey! Unfortunately it's the case that you have to assume that they're going to lie not only about the appearance, but also probably the name. The last two times I went to see the weather's field crew, I saw sugar, this last time and Sophia before that. I also saw another one on the other side of the building from a different crew. I wouldn't say any of them are nasty, and believe me I'm a fan of TJ streetwalkers! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's also distinctly possible that you're referring to someone completely different than I am, as this was the 130 hh crew about a month ago and last November, and the second crew this last January. I'd say, disingenuous communication aside it ain't bad for 130 hh.
    I don't remember the name. The simple fact that they lied about the appearance was more than enough for a reason for me to leave. End of story. I am not paying $130 for QV see a mini sumo wrestler. A third chance will not be given. Mind you I've left for less than $130. Check my review history.

  13. #31459
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045
    When I see ads like this, I just move on. If they think they can upcharge you for everything, then they probably have GPS as well. I've learned that girls with GPS usually aren't worth my time or money. Equally, when a girl tries to upcharge me in the middle of a session, I usually try to finish and get out as quickly as possible. Then I cross her off the list. I usually have enough fallback positions to not see these type of girls.

  14. #31458

    Re: Marianna aka Katalina

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks like my type, I just don't want to waste a long drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing and hearing this is extra, that is extra, etc. Are these girls moving to an a la carte model or what.

    Below are some of the things I keep hearing or seeing:

    GFE extra $.

    Greek extra $.

    Bbj extra. 5.

    BBFS extra $.

    Daty extra. 6.

    Couples extra $.

    Some of this is expected but GFE and daty, darm. What else would they add as extra now. I can only imagine.

    One of them with some of these extra:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/471611822045
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This is Mariana. She only recently started showing her face in ads.

    I have not seen her, but a credible friend of mine has seen her multiple times. Mariana is legit. She was previously in Meriden and Southington. In Windsor Locks, she usually has a room with a private entrance. She also does outcall around Hartford. She keeps her room clean and not messy. She has a Spanish spinner body and around 33. Long legs and small tits. Face is ok but the body is the main attraction. She'll send a confirmation pic usually when asked. She is CFS and not GFE. BBBJ is YMMV. She has habits as do most but out of sight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/021694278136
    860-XXX-5912
    Others have reported mixed reviews. I previously posted her redacted number so you could search by last 4 of her number. Looks like she has added additional services since my last post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    860-XXX-5912
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5907.jpg‎   IMG_5896.jpg‎   IMG_5898.jpg‎   IMG_3608.jpg‎   IMG_5901.jpg‎  

    IMG_5905.jpg‎  

  15. #31457

    Hey Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She looks like my type, I just don't want to waste a long drive.
    I have not, but what about the 4-5 non-Asians that are posting in Enfield. I tried contacting a couple them and no response back. My guess TGTBT. Scam or set up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape