Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 33046
-
03-02-26 13:05 #31471Senior Member

Posts: 96Check some of my posts. Explains alot about this one and the scams her friends have played. Proceed with caution as known to hang out with someone who robbed many clients. Not sure if robbing or legit. About 15 other people are also wondering and no one has taken the gamble. Only 1 person reported a good post.
Originally Posted by Freddych7169
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-26 08:42 #31470Regular Member

Posts: 8Tay Tay
Any info on this, seems sweet over texts, but any info if anyone meet in person? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/045844364873.
-
03-02-26 07:58 #31469Senior Member

Posts: 39Nikki
Has anyone been to see her since the BF took over?
-
03-02-26 07:28 #31468Senior Member

Posts: 144So the thing I noticed is that the Pepsi woman (50-ish Latina), who works out of random residential addresses is that the ad number and number included in the ad don't match.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
Number in ad: 475-xxx-2626.
Number behind ad: 203-xxx-0096.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...n/663415029849
If you Google the number behind the Ad you'll find this redhead who has a couple of posts in the ripoff reports section
-
03-02-26 04:58 #31467Senior Member

Posts: 982Hey Filmer, read this post. This is right up your alley " bring your camera " . I always liked Jenny, I like her petite frame, big boobs, she gives great head & speaks Greek, what more could a guy want https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/532714831048.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 23:48 #31466Senior Member

Posts: 633 possibilities.
I saw there 3 earlier today on stg. Posted on Springfield site. Does anyone have intel on these peaches? Their pictures look promising, but you never know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/526656973895.
2.) https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/052141156005.
3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/143152206660.
-
03-01-26 08:30 #31465Senior Member

Posts: 42I texted last week. Asked about the redhead $140 hr. , in Manchester. Something came up so I didn't inquire any further.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 23:06 #31464Senior Member

Posts: 96About 2 to 3 weeks ago. They blasted ads out. One with pictures of the girl who went by Pepsi- and the 2nd girl in ad was to be the girl who is in most of the pictures in this recent ad. A few weeks ago. I inquired. The pics on ad a few weeks ago were much better looking. As for the newest ad. Not sure. The ad from a few weeks ago was way different to. Basically two different ads with two different girls on each ad. Pepsi had ok reviews from what I read if I remember correctly. Maybe they do have a few friends who actually want to see some guys.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 21:23 #31463Senior Member

Posts: 119Phone number search
A phone number search turns up the short brunette with the long hair in an STG ad in New Britain. Still looking for more info before I take the plunge.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 20:23 #31462Senior Member

Posts: 261I did an image search on the redhead and although not the same pic, other hits of her came back from a reddit thread for redheads.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 20:09 #31461Senior Member

Posts: 345Anyone
Any info on these girls.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/485274157560
-
02-28-26 19:17 #31460Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: Enfield Asians and Wethersfield Asians providers dishonest on the highest level
I don't remember the name. The simple fact that they lied about the appearance was more than enough for a reason for me to leave. End of story. I am not paying $130 for QV see a mini sumo wrestler. A third chance will not be given. Mind you I've left for less than $130. Check my review history.
Originally Posted by RichardSteele
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 13:15 #31459Senior Member

Posts: 693When I see ads like this, I just move on. If they think they can upcharge you for everything, then they probably have GPS as well. I've learned that girls with GPS usually aren't worth my time or money. Equally, when a girl tries to upcharge me in the middle of a session, I usually try to finish and get out as quickly as possible. Then I cross her off the list. I usually have enough fallback positions to not see these type of girls.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 11:34 #31458Senior Member

Posts: 1531Re: Marianna aka Katalina
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
Others have reported mixed reviews. I previously posted her redacted number so you could search by last 4 of her number. Looks like she has added additional services since my last post.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
860-XXX-5912
-
02-28-26 11:25 #31457Senior Member

Posts: 63Hey Spinner
I have not, but what about the 4-5 non-Asians that are posting in Enfield. I tried contacting a couple them and no response back. My guess TGTBT. Scam or set up?
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




