Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 4623
-
03-17-26 13:07 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 1433Macy at BB's
Went to see Macy after an extended break. Was seeing a bunch of others. Looking for that unicorn! Massage was good, which is what I was craving. Service after was okay. No BBBJ, no condoms. So no BBFS like before. She's nice enough but not close to Paula level service. The search goes on! Can't wait for Paula's return!
-
03-15-26 16:02 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 123Jasime
Even though the picture is not her, does anybody have any info on Jasmine?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 20:23 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 1449Jasmine AI
Thank you Redneck for sharing.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 19:36 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 5120Regarding the image currently used in the advertisement, Google AI says:
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
This image shows the acclaimed Chinese actress Yin Tao.
She is widely recognized for her roles in numerous television dramas and films, showcasing a diverse range of acting skills.
Her career has garnered prestigious awards within the Chinese entertainment industry for her performances.
Yin Tao is particularly celebrated for her ability to embody complex characters, making her a prominent figure in contemporary Chinese media.
-
03-05-26 17:32 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 1449Jasmine Massage Ad in Craigslist
Here is the ad for Jasmine that Shima is referring to.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...919234587.html
-
03-05-26 16:54 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 1404Jasmine Massage
As has a Mature Lady. Her AD is on CL. Got # from AD number ending with 9059. AD has No info with rate & availability (days & hours). Has anybody seen her?. If Yes how was it. Was HE or FS available.
-
03-02-26 02:17 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 5120Yup, subsequent to her career at CHM, Mama Jun was mama and sometimes a provider at Pink Orchid. Honolulu Chas and I first reported on her presence at Pink Orchid in October of 2017. Among the providers whom Mama Jun recruited to Pink Orchid at various times were Sandy of Kison, Kings, Cypress and CHM, who was in my "GFE Hall Of Fame"; Annie / Yuri from CHM; Sarah from CHM; the famous Monica from CHM and Kison; and Penny from PCR. In addition to her other talents, Mama Jun was a good recruiter of providers (both from Hawaii and from the mainland). Unfortunately, I think she left Pink Orchid in about April or May of 2018.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 07:29 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Mama Jun
Glad to hear that Jun is still alive and kicking. One of the sweetest mamas ever! As many times that I went to CHM, I never did get a BJ from Jun. Though, every time I visited, she always grabbed my jr. I wasn't aware that she once worked at Pink Orchid as stated by Red. As we all know, Crystal Healing was one crazy place, and I don't think there will ever be another place like it. Where else could one get a guaranteed 3-some. So many wild stories. Next time you see Jun, please tell her Wangchaji said hello. She'll know who.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 10:51 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 1109I would love one more blow job from Mama Jun.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-26 00:52 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 1404Kathy
I need to see her soon. It's been awhile since I saw her. Can't wait to shoot a load deep inside her. I miss her BBBJ. Hope I can cum twice. 1st pop CIM & 2nd pop CIP.
-
02-26-26 21:33 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 50Lisa Energizer Bunny
I first went up to her place on University Ave to ask about appointments, she comes to the metal security gate and says her number is on her door.
Last week I finally pulled the trigger and scheduled for 8:30 am. She confirms, when I get there she says she scheduled another appointment 45 minutes later because she didn't know if I would flake because it was my first time with her. She let's me in and says we can get it done quicker and gives me a discount.
She is tiny, under 5 feet tall, very much a tease and insists on giving a massage. She may be old from what has been reported but her body is pretty tight and she is in good shape. I had no problem with her but she kept saying she is very shallow down there. She moved from BJ to CG with cover, then Doggy then Mish. The only problem I had is that she is so tiny that I couldn't get enough leverage or get in a comfortable position. We were done in 30 minutes and I was happy. She says next time we can play longer and she saved my phone number.
-
02-26-26 19:02 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 5120I still fondly remember her BBBJ service, which in my experience was especially smooth and sensual. When she was at Pink Orchid, there was a portable mirror in the room that could be moved anywhere, and I would sometimes watch the festivities as if we were in a video.
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 15:56 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 450Mama Jun
Saw her a few months ago, when she was visiting my ATF, Paula at King's! Gave me a big hug and kiss. So many great memories! I have to say, she still holds the record for best BBBJ ever!
Originally Posted by SkysDay616
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 20:52 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 1433Go see Apple at Asia Spa or Michelle at Pearl City Relaxation.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 18:48 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 172Me too. Was the "go to" for a while for me.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Only thing was parking and walking to the door. Day business hours there's that dental / medical office right across from them.











Reply With Quote





